WPMU DEV

WPMU DEV has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 224 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WPMU DEV also ranks 1st among Script sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 96.7%

• While their product is great, their customer service and community attention is even better.
  • Most of their plugins are incredible but the best of the experience so far is the support team.

• Zero notifications of trial period ending, so no courtesy.
How would you rate WPMU DEV?

“I've used this service for several years now”

T W.
12/25/19

This service is great! I started using this service as soon as it was developed. I haven't been as keen on maintaining my website when Gutenberg first came on the scene, but I've revved back up and have been blessed to still have WPMUDEV holding down the fort in the background. The customer support has been awesome. They are always proficient at responding back when there's an issue, and they 're always keeping me apprised of how to resolve any scenario, even if it's not their issue.

“DO NOT HOST with them if you don't want a catastrophic loss of money and business!”

Gabor L.
1/26/20

Guys, be aware this company might delete your hosted sites in any minute. This just happened to me - they just deleted one of my sites hosted at them, a site under active development, without any warning and without any reason to do so. And while technically you can get the site back, you won't have a backup with the latest code status before the deletion. Effin ridiculous bunch of amateurs, a potential catastrophy for everyone hosting at/with them.

customer service (15) support team (16) customer support (6) wordpress plugins (7) great support (9) smush pro (5) patrick cohen (4) support staff (5) aditya shah (4) chat support (4) trial period (3) katya tsihotska (4)
zanen
August 17th, 2015
Plugins need lots of support, users get banned on a whim of staff. Huge nag screens all over your dashboard.

Tip for consumers: over 1000 multisite products and plugins available nowdays the need for forced subscriptions that lots of users are later banned for is no longer relevant. Check their forum to see the endless support to get their plugins to work. Note their own site doesnt even use what they offer but more reliable itesm

They are a perfect companion to help you with many aspects related to running WordPress sites & portals. Their support is excellent for "basic" issues you may have regarding design or standard-functionalities. You get the most out of a membership if you run multiple WordPress-sites. If you only run a single site with a rather advanced feature like a dating site, this membership might be a bit overkill, because you will need the skills of an experienced developer or support of the premium plugins that you will need to setup a dating-site with WordPress. You should try to setup your dating-site and configure and modify as much as possible, then go for a trial membership (they offer 14 days afaik) and prepare to report as many issues as possible in advance.

By Sushi L.
See more answers (2)

Hey Allen! Our products should work with any plugin or theme that follows the WordPress coding standards. For obvious reasons, we cannot guarantee a 100% compatibility with every product available in the market, but what we do guarantee is that if you ever experience any issues/conflicts with the page builder that you're using and our software, our support team will be right by your side to assist. If you have any additional questions, feel free to email us at contact@wpmudev.org or use our contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ Have a great day.

By Timothy B.,

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B.,

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B.,

They have more of plugins that would speed up and optimize your website/theme. I think you're looking for more of a WordPress theme/script in order to have an online marketplace. The WPMU DEV plugins will definitely help our your marketplace when it's in production, I know they helped with my eCommerce site :)

By Tommy C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

Gear up with powerful WordPress plugins, easy drag and drop theme editing and 24/7 expert WordPress support.

We pride ourselves on our level of customer support and responsiveness to member requests. Your WordPress experience will never be the same.

timothyb38
Timothy B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WPMU DEV?

Have a question about WPMU DEV?