Review of WPMU DEV

6 reviews with 1 star

kailashr
kailash r.
4/5/18

can someone help me. my website https://hindish.com images are not showing after installing wp smushed.

dereks67
12/25/17

WPMU DEV are thieves. Google around, you will find very many reports from real people (unlike the sock puppet accounts which praise them). Recently exposed for stealing the money of a company supporting a children's hospital. Avoid

sl465
12/19/17

Zero notifications of trial period ending, so no courtesy. HUGE monthly payment not worth services rendered. No invoices or receipts sent upon payment. They basically hope you will forget you signed up for a trial so they can charge you until you notice. They will not send you anything to indicate that you are being billed monthly and they will NOT refund you, but will send you oodles of sales emails. Lockin artists with sub par plugins and services. Most of them had script conflicts with my existing basic setup. Nag screens constantly. Stay away.. no run away..

Tip for consumers: Don't give them your CC# unless you are good at remembering and create a reminder for yourself to cancel at the end of trial or you will be charged a hefty monthly fee because they will NOT remind you...

blakew19
9/27/17

They are extremely slow to fix plugins if it is not one of their core plugins like Defender, Hummingbird, or Smush. You're better off canceling your subscription and hiring a developer to fix the bugs.

waynew52
7/13/17

I had terrible interaction with Ken K. He was rude, condesending and had no respect for the business of support.

anderh
3/17/15

(English is not my 1st language)
I honestly discourage to do business with them. Unless you want to lose a lot of your precious time.

I bought the classified plugin full of hope. I read all of the documentation, used a fresh install of wordpress with no others plugins in it. Their damn plugin couldn't work as advertised ! I tried and tried and tried, lost so much time, wrote to their support by forum, and by mail, some of them even disappeared without solving anything. They had full access to my website.

One of their support member even tried very hard to make that bad plugin work, and couldn't do it. Their own plugin...

I obviously asked them a refund, they said no. I told them to make their plugin work then. They couldn't do it. I have still haven't got a refund by now. And of course no protection from paypal, so I'm probably just scr*wed...

Others true professionals like for example EDD, refund you if your not happy with their plugins. And actually resolve most of your issues. So I can't understand why wpmudev sell plugins that don't even work. That's just stealing people ! I can't believe that level of unprofessionalism exist.

Tip for consumers: Just don't ! Just search for others review if you don't believe mine... and read their support forum and the many disappointed people here, most of them professionals who lost so much time.

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

It can help, but you will need more than this. It is worth it just for the support that is not just limited to their products!

By Lambros S.

Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WPMU DEV