Review of WPMU DEV

Tel: 1465487999
james@incsub.com

christinaj40
8/22/17

In the tech / web field I have never . . . NEVER come across such a great group of developers. The customer service is beyond compare. The products are functional and beautiful. On the occasion that something isn't working right (seriously - it's tech - there are always glitches here and there) I have always been provided with assistance to resolve or work around - even if it means helping me find someone else's plugin to do the same job. Great resources, too! Joining WPMU DEV was the smartest thing I ever did as a web designer. They are in fact the Super Heroes of the Word Press Universe.

roba53
8/18/17

I can't remember the last time customer service seemed to cater to me and at such a prompt response. The products are amazing for my wordpress site and the service was just in a class all by itself. -Rob A.

li18440
8/14/17

I'd been using WPMU Dev for a while and wasn't sure I was going to keep it for another year. Not due to bad products but I just wasn't sure I had as much of a need. However I am so happy they have introduced the live chat support in addition to forum and other forms of support. Everyone on the chat support is amazing and I'm definitely going to continue my relationship with them indefinitely. This feature has provided great value.

willians5
8/14/17

The guys are like superheros, amazing support!!! Ken Kimbrell help with some issues and he was really fast and efficient.

trudyew
7/25/17

I've been in this field of work for about 15 months.To have access to this support group has been a blessing! I'm learning additional information as I'm now starting to understand some of what I considered the 'backend" of the website world. The patience and commitment to breaking it down into "non-Geek" speak have been a big help. Shout-out to Ken K. and James M.! I trust the WPMU DEV operation.

waynew52
7/13/17

I had terrible interaction with Ken K. He was rude, condesending and had no respect for the business of support.

domingob9
6/6/17

I have been using these guys for about 6 weeks
Amazing service department.
I have found some bugs implementing a sophisticated appointments system, and they have done nothing but bend over backwards to help me in the service department.
Kudos to them.

tracyr50
3/31/17

I've been with wpmudev.org for more years than I can remember now, 5 or more at least, probably more. Their plugins are amazing, their blog is stupendous and their support is out of this world. I always go to their plugins first because I know they will help me above and beyond if things don't go quite right!

Thanks guys and gals!

Your Friend,
Tracy Renee

Tip for consumers: don't hesitate, saves a ton of money and time in the end to go with their full package!

irynah2
3/28/17

Thanks so much! All you replies are really detailed and very helpful. Your agents seem to be true professionals in their field.

robt158
3/2/17

I've been using WPMUDEV for 2 or so months now and still just developing my site locally. Sometimes I wish their plugins would have more features for what I want but what can you do. At least their support has been good at answering forum questions.

chrisr213
2/23/17

WMPUDEV has fantastic benefits for everyone who uses WordPress. Even people like me who are regularly "out of their depth". The support is fantastic and has helped me extremely quickly and has worked every time. I cannot fault any of the products they have developed and the support is just amazing.

drewg13
2/19/17

Had an issue with code, Adam worked with me for a day or so and we got everything hammered out! Thanks again guys!

lesliem72
2/7/17

Long time reader and recent membership subscriber, their support is invaluable! Support tickets are answered surprisingly fast and resources are. so. amazing.

bradh53
12/7/16

Answered my question within an hour. Problem resolved, and loving their plugins!

margaridaf
12/6/16

Just great support. Although WPMU's Upfront has a very long learning curve, the support from them is great and enduring :)
They stay with you until everything is clear!

Tip for consumers: Worth the money that charge. It is not cheap but it is like you have a personal support team :)

pabloc26
11/14/16

They are an active team and I have always had quick and accurate responses to my inquiries

samadd
9/23/16

I use WPMUDEV dashboard on my websites and the experience has really been awesome. Their support team is the greatest I've seen anywhere!

frankg94
9/21/16

Discovered WPMU DEV while looking for support with my first steps in WordPress Multisite. The membership of WPMU DEV offers huge value for your money.I have to admit, so far I only used their plugins. They have loads of them. The plugins for Multisite work like a dream. For me it made my start as a multisite user so much easier and better,
I also tried the 7 themes of WPMU DEV and their Theme builder. So far handling them is too difficult for me. Have to put more time in that, but that will come later on.
Finally, the support of WPNU DEV is excellent. Only negative side, it took some time. But the ability of the support contributor to explain everything and his tone of voice was excellent.

tysona9
8/22/16

This membership is helping me in so many ways... I can't even tell you all of them! Go check this out do your own research, and buy it.

Tip for consumers: Try it out, they have a free membership program and I promise you will seriously fall in love. SERIOUSLY!!!

bjorno1
8/18/16

Have there plugins on more then 20 sites and the support are great ***** - star

alexandref16
6/20/16

I have been using a paid plugin by WPMU DEV for at least 3 years, and their support via the forums has consistently been nothing short of amazing. Last instance has been today. Even though it is Sunday, support was there right when I needed it. I haven't had much luck connecting with chat support, though, allegedly because of connection failure. But the forums totally make up for it. Also, I've only had good interactions with the support assistants.

Tip for consumers: If you need support, my suggestion is you use the Forums instead of the Live Chat. More often than not, I get a "Connection Lost" message after a 10 minute wait.

I have never needed urgent support along these years. In my experience, sometimes support can take several days to solve a more complicated issue, but to me that's understandable.

shurikk
6/19/16

I love wpmudev!

nealu
6/7/16

The support team at WPMU Dev have been MORE than helpful in assisting me in setting up, activating, and configuring their dashboard and plugins!

sweekrithm
5/21/16

This is a great place to start working on Wordpress, Wordpress can be very daunting, especially if you plan to setup more than a website.

WPMU has a great set of plugins that enable ideas, helps manage and reduce confusion. They have a great community, blogs and tutorials.

If you looking to save tons of money from going up in smoke, wpmu and it's great set of products will definitely get you started ok that path.

I highly recommend WPMU, a must have for any Wordpress freelancer. If you don't have this you don't have superpowers.

andrem18
5/14/16

The support is very polite, precise and fast. Worth every penny invested. Some plugins like hummingbird, snapshot, smush pro, defender, etc. are one of a kind. The blog is my first resource. I am amazed with the integration between everything.
Just happy to be part of it.

They are a perfect companion to help you with many aspects related to running WordPress sites & portals. Their support is excellent for "basic" issues you may have regarding design or standard-functionalities. You get the most out of a membership if you run multiple WordPress-sites. If you only run a single site with a rather advanced feature like a dating site, this membership might be a bit overkill, because you will need the skills of an experienced developer or support of the premium plugins that you will need to setup a dating-site with WordPress. You should try to setup your dating-site and configure and modify as much as possible, then go for a trial membership (they offer 14 days afaik) and prepare to report as many issues as possible in advance.

By Sushi L.

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

3 Photos for WPMU DEV