Review of WPMU DEV

Tel: 1465487999
james@incsub.com

toddk19
10/25/15

I've purchased a year membership with WPMU DEV and I am very happy with their products, knowledge of their support staff and as well their daily blog. I can't recommend them enough, especially if you are just starting out with WP. Thanks again to WPMU DEV Support :)
Todd Karlen

georgeg69
10/22/15

I had a payment issue that I was hoping to get resolved but with past experiences from other providers didn't expect to. They were super helpful and understanding. Will definitely use them in future

christinez4
10/4/15

WPMU Dev is a great go-to source for a freelancers and agencies who create WordPress websites for their own business or for other businesses. Some of their plug-ins are classics, like Smush It. If you can afford to join, it's worth the backup. It's like having an in-house expert when your Google searches are not enough and an answer is needed right away. I've found the folks at WPMU DEV to be very accommodating in serving their customers with friendliness and respect.

arialb
9/29/15

We've been trying to find a solution for our website we're building and WPMU DEV seemed to have the tools we were looking for, but I couldn't be sure until I tried them. Unfortunately, they didn't have free versions of their plugins, so we had to purchase a subscription in order to get access to the plugin. I get it, but it's much easier to test before having to cough up the cash.

Unfortunately, what they had didn't fit our needs and my research got cut short. We had to go with another option. HOWEVER, the guys at WPMU DEV were very accommodating in cancelling our subscription with no questions asked.

brandom
9/19/15

If you work with WordPress this service will make your life easier! The plugins and themes and feature packed and cover most common needs you may have.

What makes them really stand out is their support services. You basically have the same support service WordPress charges $15,000/year for for a fraction of the cost. And if you ever needs to contact them for customer service (for things like billing) it is also top notch!

My business couldn't have gotten as far as it has without them!

laithm2
9/13/15

I don't sign up to many services online, but when I do, I hope to get good customer service (as we all do). Not only did wpmudev meet this ... but they exceeded it ... a lot. They understood my limitations / requirements ... and met ... no, sorry, exceeded them ! :)

I highly recommend using them.

rong55
9/13/15

If you are looking for a company that puts as much effort in their customer service as tgey do their magnificent plugins, tgen WPMU DEV is your home. Their plugins add competition beatibg, exciting, hard-to-find features to your Wordpress installation and their team goes tge extra mile to make you feel like family, nit just a customer. You dont "join" WPMU DEV, you "come home" to WPMU DEV. This is where you want to be......WPMU DEV.

rayj18
9/5/15

Have been using WPNUDEV for a couple of years now. I'm no web developer or server admin guy so I do get confused at times with instalations and such even though I've been doing it for nigh on 20 years.
I had a slight problem in that I couldn't install a theme as it kept asking me to sign up (when I was already a member).
Put in a support ticked and it was responded to (with clarity) within a couple of hours - at the weekend! The problem was fixed in minutes.
Great support - thanks guys.
Highly recommended.

ians58
9/4/15

Between the great software the support and the responsiveness to custom ideas, WPMU has been an absolute godsend for doing what I want to do. Worth every penny.

justins77
9/1/15

I've used WMPUDEV products since their inception, and I'm a loyal subscriber to their blog, "The Daily Whip". My experiences with WMPUDEV products, services, and support have always been positive and stress-free. They stand by their word, and the 24/7 support is fantastic. I'm a small business owner in the web development field, and I highly recommend WMPUDEV products to my clients when applicable.

karls36
8/21/15

Timely and consise support.

zanen
8/17/15

Plugins need lots of support, users get banned on a whim of staff. Huge nag screens all over your dashboard.

Tip for consumers: over 1000 multisite products and plugins available nowdays the need for forced subscriptions that lots of users are later banned for is no longer relevant. Check their forum to see the endless support to get their plugins to work. Note their own site doesnt even use what they offer but more reliable itesm

jeanm50
6/30/15

I never write reviews, but these guys deserve one. I have used ever support group on the planet re:websites, themes, plugins, etc and not only did I receive an immediate response from wpmudev, but my questions were answered easily with no excuses.

andyg35
5/18/15

The folks from WPMUDEV not only create awesome stuff for Wordpress workers, which is very helpful and easy to use. The best from WPMUDEV is the great support if you need help. That people answer very fast, very kindly and powerful.

Cheers @ndy

thomasc80
5/8/15

I have been a member of wpmudev.org for over a year, and i can say with all sincerity, it has been an all around great experience. From customer service, to their magnificent team of expert supporters and the quality of their products, i have been extremly satisfied.

virgilv5
4/17/15

wpmudev.org has awesome support for plugins and themes dealing with Wordpress. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to build a business around the Wordpress platform.

victort9
4/15/15

Prompt answer to questions and updated regulary.

anderh
3/17/15

(English is not my 1st language)
I honestly discourage to do business with them. Unless you want to lose a lot of your precious time.

I bought the classified plugin full of hope. I read all of the documentation, used a fresh install of wordpress with no others plugins in it. Their damn plugin couldn't work as advertised ! I tried and tried and tried, lost so much time, wrote to their support by forum, and by mail, some of them even disappeared without solving anything. They had full access to my website.

One of their support member even tried very hard to make that bad plugin work, and couldn't do it. Their own plugin...

I obviously asked them a refund, they said no. I told them to make their plugin work then. They couldn't do it. I have still haven't got a refund by now. And of course no protection from paypal, so I'm probably just scr*wed...

Others true professionals like for example EDD, refund you if your not happy with their plugins. And actually resolve most of your issues. So I can't understand why wpmudev sell plugins that don't even work. That's just stealing people ! I can't believe that level of unprofessionalism exist.

Tip for consumers: Just don't ! Just search for others review if you don't believe mine... and read their support forum and the many disappointed people here, most of them professionals who lost so much time.

kevinc87
3/13/15

Great products for wordpress with excellent support.

andrem8
2/13/15

I stumbled upon wpmudev repeatedly when I was looking for plugins and consistently it would be theirs that turned up as either the only or the best solution for most of my needs.

It's a joy to work with them as they are open for suggestions, customizations, client-submitted code, and overall make it a 2-way experience rather than force-feeding you their product without negotiation.

The biggest benefit would be that across their growing catalog of plugins you have no problem to use the base functions with the latest WP versions and a couple of their plugins even can co-operate to take your site to new levels.

As with all software there might be an occasional bug if you max out a plugin but they are addressing the issue on a direct developer level rather than just a support ticket and then you wait for an update some day.

Besides the above, they also publish articles about how to use *not just their own* stuff but make WP a better experience overall.

A great source for most of your WP plugin needs and general knowledge.

mikep105
1/27/15

Without question , this site is your goto for all things wordpress. As someone who is developing in WordPress, you certainly cannot "know it all" and hence you need to turn to someone to help solve or help guide you to customize your needs. WPMU is just your site.
Their forum and search library is extensive and they are very responsive when you have to open a ticket for a specific issue. Also, they offer live chat support at various times to support the global workforce.
All n all a great value, to help me when I run into an issue with WordPress- and it doesn't even have to be their products- though I elected to use several plugins because of their guaranteed integration.

Very satisfied member.
Mike P
Polaris Group LLC

Tip for consumers: Browse the forum, and the blogs to see their strength of knowledge.

izod
1/26/15

Since started to use their plugins and themes, my job has been so much easier. And I saved lot of money hiring professional IT and software developers. Now I can serve my clients with ease and with professional tutorials, videos, etc. All under my name.
Keep it up, good work.

johnd331
1/24/15

Great support on my plug-in issue!

sarinaj1
1/16/15

As an ex-tech support person, I have high expectations for the support companies offer; these guys haven't let me down and are quick to source solutions for Word Press plug-ins and themes. They have also been more helpful than my service provider for trouble-shooting server-side errors. Thanks, Mpmudev.org.

patp19
1/3/15

Bon support

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

It can help, but you will need more than this. It is worth it just for the support that is not just limited to their products!

By Lambros S.

Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WPMU DEV