Review of WPMU DEV

Tel: 1465487999
james@incsub.com

lukeb263
7/4/19
These guys ROCK! They are my go to when things go tits up. Smart people. Fast support. Accurate and helpful to maintain my WordPress sites.
juanm267
7/4/19
Migrating can be hard if you don't know how to do it, but support team help me a lot. Even their plugin took too long, they made the migration manually and perfectly.

Tottaly worth changing to WMPU hosting.
brandonr269
7/4/19
Great job, Patrick Cohen. He's helped me faithfully for years!! Great job, Patrick Cohen. He's helped me faithfully for years!!
bonjovij
7/4/19
I had a problem adding my domain and for some reason, SSL doesnt generate properly. Patrick Colehan e assisted me step by step with a very cool attitude. Best support. Resolved my issue in just less than 30 mins which I've been troubleshooting for days.
maggymm
7/3/19
Fast and competent. Very helpful and polite team. I am only on the trial period but consider prolonging.
ericb482
6/12/19
Smart people. Fast support. Accurate and helpful to maintain my WordPress sites. Plugins are the bomb as well--especially Defender Pro.
nicolasm54
6/12/19
Using the support service, great option to get advance support for plugins for me a complete newbie in wordpress
rickh290
6/12/19
I've had nothing but issues with my multisite and even my techs couldn't solve it. WPMU Dev solved the issue in less than 30 minutes. Outstanding. --rick
adrianc108
6/8/19
This a most professional organisation. The experts really are! They're knowledgeable, as you would expect, patient and very helpful. They sorted a complex issue with Gutenberg for me. And I am delighted.
dorothyd1
6/3/19
This company is terrible with customer service. I run 2 small websites as a volunteer. We have no staff. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE "FREE" TRIAL.

It cost me $350 because this company refuses to send out notifications that the free trial is ending. I never used their products. I checked their stuff out -- and that was it. You must have paid staff who will read all the fine print. Or mark your calendar.

The worst is the way customer support responds. They "gave" me an extra 6 months free! I wasn't using their product anyway. Giving me more of nothing was a low blow. Customer support also said that my credit score might be lowered if I pursue a fraud complaint with my credit card company.

These are unhealthy people. Very risky. Very unpleasant.

I don't have a proof of purchase. I do have the monthly withdrawal info on my credit card statements. I'll take a pic of one of them and attach here if I can edit this after submitting.

Tip for consumers: Do not get the free trial.

marcb204
5/18/19
I signed up for a free trial of their their premium service and as soon as I installed their plugins I had a conflict and the site crashed. I tried to find a phone number to call on the site. No phone support. Chat support was unable to fix the issue. I paid to have a developer fix it. As this happened during the trial and I uninstalled all services and I spoke to the company about this, I assumed the free trial was cancelled. The next month I was noticed I was billed but, they reversed it right away so I thought it was an error on their part that they quickly corrected. I didn't notice that they billed again a couple day later. The following month they billed me again. I noticed and checked back and found the charge from the previous month. I tried to find a billing phone number on the site but, again only chat. They confirmed that they noticed that I have never used the service but refused to give me a full refund. They offered me free services which they knew were not compatible with my site and a month of refund. I felt they should have never billed very unfortunate.
alana139
5/2/19
From what I can tell and based on my impressions, this company has its stuff together. I see a lot of value in their monthly support for their prices and they've resolved all of my issues so far. Their agents have done great work so far as well.
whitd4
1/25/19
The customer service at WPMU Dev is top notch! Thank you for such wonderful service, and Kris on the Live Chat is the best!!! I LOVE THE NEW HOSTING SERVICE!
lambross
1/12/19
Worth its price tag, and the price tag is just for the support, most everything else they give for free!
michaelc1411
11/18/18
I've been using WPMU for over 3 years now and I always get great service and support from the team, I would highly recommend them
mikea437
10/11/18
These guys are like the SAS of WP,

If you've got a problem, if no one else can help, oh bugger . . . that's the A-Team, same difference.
Seriously these guys are the best at what they do, if you work with WP and don't have a premium account you are missing some of the best, feature rich in every way, support,plugins, advice, information and all things WP.
Give them a trial, you won't regret it.
nialll4
10/6/18
Just wish I had come by this solution years ago! One of the truly must haves services! Free trial is a great idea and doesn't take long to work out that you should invest, as soon as you load the first site to the dashboard you see the power of what they can do.
peterl357
10/5/18
Great Support of WPMU DEV. Friendly, helpful and professional guys.Also the plugins are really good. WPMU DEV pushed my complete wordpress game - I love it <3
mattm313
9/26/18
I was working on PHP error for 2 hours and these guys found it in less than 5 mins. thanks so much Katya Tsihotska.
adami23
8/28/18
There is a boatload of plugins and features here, and it's well worth the money.
We've replaced multiple other licensed plugins with those from WPMU, found ways to save heaps of time and added so much value to all of our client's websites.

Their support is also amazing - live chat (normally only a few min wait), as well as forums and tickets.

It's not perfect, and they know that - which is why they're really actively developing new features based on requests... so if there is something you need one of their tools to do that it doesn't, ask! :-)

We so far have about 80 websites running Smush Pro, Hummingbird Pro and Defender Pro, as well as a dozen or so websites also running a half dozen misc plugins they offer - and we haven't even scratched the surface yet.

If you run a network of sites, if you manage a wide collection of client sites, if you're just sick of trying to find a decent plugin to do "that particular bit of functionality you're needing"... Get WPMU. It's worth every cent.
santoshs17
7/30/18
My Client site had developed a weird glitch that made the whole site unusable. WPMU DEV fixed that within minutes. Great people
bradc126
7/22/18
Every year I renew my WPMUdev membership because of the great plugins they make, but also because they have AWESOME chat support. Their help desk chat team are wordpress experts and always go the extra mile to help us out. Such great service!
nicolej100
5/30/18
First of all, you can't beat 24/7 support! I mean true 24/7 chat tech support. I've been with WPMU DEV for several years now and they always go above and beyond! Great group of folks and a great asset of tools they're always working to improve.

Tip for consumers: Speak to them like human beings..because they are. They are willing to work with you and help you out. I've had support issues to billing issues at some point or the other - and each time they worked with me to make sure things were sorted out.

saeedt1
4/30/18
fvgbtawbuhovwigvubofhbvhjdanm vhvabfrftgy rf8vcvqrbcewfcergnrhng hnetqefvtm xsmksc m sdm efvgbtawbuhovwigvubofhbvhjdanm vhvabfrftgy rf8vcvqrbcewfcergnrhng hnetqefvtm xsmksc m sdm e
michaeld624
4/19/18
The value is great, the service top notch! The support alone make the price worthwhile. I will be a customer for life!
Highly recommend.

They are a perfect companion to help you with many aspects related to running WordPress sites & portals. Their support is excellent for "basic" issues you may have regarding design or standard-functionalities. You get the most out of a membership if you run multiple WordPress-sites. If you only run a single site with a rather advanced feature like a dating site, this membership might be a bit overkill, because you will need the skills of an experienced developer or support of the premium plugins that you will need to setup a dating-site with WordPress. You should try to setup your dating-site and configure and modify as much as possible, then go for a trial membership (they offer 14 days afaik) and prepare to report as many issues as possible in advance.

By Sushi L.

Hey Allen! Our products should work with any plugin or theme that follows the WordPress coding standards. For obvious reasons, we cannot guarantee a 100% compatibility with every product available in the market, but what we do guarantee is that if you ever experience any issues/conflicts with the page builder that you're using and our software, our support team will be right by your side to assist. If you have any additional questions, feel free to email us at contact@wpmudev.org or use our contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ Have a great day.

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

They have more of plugins that would speed up and optimize your website/theme. I think you're looking for more of a WordPress theme/script in order to have an online marketplace. The WPMU DEV plugins will definitely help our your marketplace when it's in production, I know they helped with my eCommerce site :)

By Tommy C.
Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

3 Photos for WPMU DEV