Review of WPMU DEV

Tel: 1465487999
james@incsub.com

giorgiob20
7/5/19

Sometimes their plugins conflict with my favourite builder, but they are very good overall. What they shine on, though, it's their support. I can't live without wpmudev anymore. They are quick to solve any potential issue, especially if you use their plugins (obviously).

They got a lot better as well when it comes to waiting times.

Patrick Cohen is a team member I had the luck to encounter multiple times. He's extremely knowledgable and funny.

I contacted support more than 30 times, and I had just 1 meh experience (not bad, but he wasn't exactly energetic).

Amazing.

laneb16
7/5/19

Katya was great to deal with as usual. I sent the issue and she had it sorted in about 4 minutes. Very happy! thank you.

molliet1
7/5/19

Patrick Cohen helped me wioth a design issue, he was very helpful and polite. We even had a joke about the time difference.

phupap
7/5/19

The plugins that were developed by this company works perfectly fine and never occur any problems. The designs are user-friendly. To top that, the support system and staff actually walk you through and fixed your night-long problems with politeness and patience.

I could not thank them more.

naveeny3
7/5/19

the guys at wpmudev are awesome, any help for wordpress, awesome plugins , everythhing in store.

They have just added hosting too.

Awesome

lukeb263
7/4/19

These guys ROCK! They are my go to when things go tits up. Smart people. Fast support. Accurate and helpful to maintain my WordPress sites.

juanm267
7/4/19

Migrating can be hard if you don't know how to do it, but support team help me a lot. Even their plugin took too long, they made the migration manually and perfectly.

Tottaly worth changing to WMPU hosting.

brandonr269
7/4/19

Great job, Patrick Cohen. He's helped me faithfully for years!! Great job, Patrick Cohen. He's helped me faithfully for years!!

bonjovij
7/4/19

I had a problem adding my domain and for some reason, SSL doesnt generate properly. Patrick Colehan e assisted me step by step with a very cool attitude. Best support. Resolved my issue in just less than 30 mins which I've been troubleshooting for days.

maggymm
7/3/19

Fast and competent. Very helpful and polite team. I am only on the trial period but consider prolonging.

ericb482
6/12/19

Smart people. Fast support. Accurate and helpful to maintain my WordPress sites. Plugins are the bomb as well--especially Defender Pro.

nicolasm54
6/12/19

Using the support service, great option to get advance support for plugins for me a complete newbie in wordpress

rickh290
6/12/19

I've had nothing but issues with my multisite and even my techs couldn't solve it. WPMU Dev solved the issue in less than 30 minutes. Outstanding. --rick

adrianc108
6/8/19

This a most professional organisation. The experts really are! They're knowledgeable, as you would expect, patient and very helpful. They sorted a complex issue with Gutenberg for me. And I am delighted.

dorothyd1
6/3/19

This company is terrible with customer service. I run 2 small websites as a volunteer. We have no staff. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE "FREE" TRIAL.

It cost me $350 because this company refuses to send out notifications that the free trial is ending. I never used their products. I checked their stuff out -- and that was it. You must have paid staff who will read all the fine print. Or mark your calendar.

The worst is the way customer support responds. They "gave" me an extra 6 months free! I wasn't using their product anyway. Giving me more of nothing was a low blow. Customer support also said that my credit score might be lowered if I pursue a fraud complaint with my credit card company.

These are unhealthy people. Very risky. Very unpleasant.

I don't have a proof of purchase. I do have the monthly withdrawal info on my credit card statements. I'll take a pic of one of them and attach here if I can edit this after submitting.

Tip for consumers: Do not get the free trial.

marcb204
5/18/19

I signed up for a free trial of their their premium service and as soon as I installed their plugins I had a conflict and the site crashed. I tried to find a phone number to call on the site. No phone support. Chat support was unable to fix the issue. I paid to have a developer fix it. As this happened during the trial and I uninstalled all services and I spoke to the company about this, I assumed the free trial was cancelled. The next month I was noticed I was billed but, they reversed it right away so I thought it was an error on their part that they quickly corrected. I didn't notice that they billed again a couple day later. The following month they billed me again. I noticed and checked back and found the charge from the previous month. I tried to find a billing phone number on the site but, again only chat. They confirmed that they noticed that I have never used the service but refused to give me a full refund. They offered me free services which they knew were not compatible with my site and a month of refund. I felt they should have never billed very unfortunate.

alana139
5/2/19

From what I can tell and based on my impressions, this company has its stuff together. I see a lot of value in their monthly support for their prices and they've resolved all of my issues so far. Their agents have done great work so far as well.

whitd4
1/25/19

The customer service at WPMU Dev is top notch! Thank you for such wonderful service, and Kris on the Live Chat is the best!!! I LOVE THE NEW HOSTING SERVICE!

lambross
1/12/19

Worth its price tag, and the price tag is just for the support, most everything else they give for free!

michaelc1411
11/18/18

I've been using WPMU for over 3 years now and I always get great service and support from the team, I would highly recommend them

mikea437
10/11/18

These guys are like the SAS of WP,

If you've got a problem, if no one else can help, oh bugger . . . that's the A-Team, same difference.
Seriously these guys are the best at what they do, if you work with WP and don't have a premium account you are missing some of the best, feature rich in every way, support,plugins, advice, information and all things WP.
Give them a trial, you won't regret it.

nialll4
10/6/18

Just wish I had come by this solution years ago! One of the truly must haves services! Free trial is a great idea and doesn't take long to work out that you should invest, as soon as you load the first site to the dashboard you see the power of what they can do.

peterl357
10/5/18

Great Support of WPMU DEV. Friendly, helpful and professional guys.Also the plugins are really good. WPMU DEV pushed my complete wordpress game - I love it <3

mattm313
9/26/18

I was working on PHP error for 2 hours and these guys found it in less than 5 mins. thanks so much Katya Tsihotska.

adami23
8/28/18

There is a boatload of plugins and features here, and it's well worth the money.
We've replaced multiple other licensed plugins with those from WPMU, found ways to save heaps of time and added so much value to all of our client's websites.

Their support is also amazing - live chat (normally only a few min wait), as well as forums and tickets.

It's not perfect, and they know that - which is why they're really actively developing new features based on requests... so if there is something you need one of their tools to do that it doesn't, ask! :-)

We so far have about 80 websites running Smush Pro, Hummingbird Pro and Defender Pro, as well as a dozen or so websites also running a half dozen misc plugins they offer - and we haven't even scratched the surface yet.

If you run a network of sites, if you manage a wide collection of client sites, if you're just sick of trying to find a decent plugin to do "that particular bit of functionality you're needing"... Get WPMU. It's worth every cent.

They are a perfect companion to help you with many aspects related to running WordPress sites & portals. Their support is excellent for "basic" issues you may have regarding design or standard-functionalities. You get the most out of a membership if you run multiple WordPress-sites. If you only run a single site with a rather advanced feature like a dating site, this membership might be a bit overkill, because you will need the skills of an experienced developer or support of the premium plugins that you will need to setup a dating-site with WordPress. You should try to setup your dating-site and configure and modify as much as possible, then go for a trial membership (they offer 14 days afaik) and prepare to report as many issues as possible in advance.

By Sushi L.

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

3 Photos for WPMU DEV