Review of WPMU DEV

Tel: 1465487999
james@incsub.com

bernies42
7/21/19
I had an issue that was well beyond my expertise - a problem with a mapped domain. Dimitris and Pawal worked with me over 10 days to finally nail the problem. Outstanding. I'd really recommend WPMU and their team.
ericr300
7/21/19
When I first got MPMU DEV, I got it for a simple thing and I was only going to use the trial. But then I found More stuff they did that I really wanted and well, I decided to use the service even though I felt if may be overpriced. Well...

When my website died, All I had to do was get on the chat with a service tech and Nahid Really went beyond what I have seen any other service tech go through to help get things back up and running. This is not the first time I have had them save my azz, but it was the first time that I felt so strongly about the services I received that I would step out of my normally silent self to write about how great it was to have this service installed on my site Before it broke.

Thank you Nahid and WPMU DEV Team!
larryp241
7/21/19
It turned out to be more than I needed. I had trouble uninstalling, deactivating or deleting the program I installed. Will say that the support I received was absolutely stellar! Over and above....patient....and finally got the issue cleared up! Most excellent.

I'll consider them again in the future when I'm more experienced just because of the quality of the support!
thomasm829
7/18/19
I've hosted with a lot of different companies since my time starting on the web back in 2001 ... The experience I've had with WPMU has been wonderful. Patrick helped me find documentation for my domain registrar that I couldn't find. He then helped me set up the records and checked on the propagation.
benjaminb161
7/17/19
These guys are crack-shots every time. Mohammad Sharab helped me today for the first time and I was not dissappointed in the least. He went the extra mile for that "second mile service" and knocked it out of the park. Even if they couldn't help me with something (rarely) they always point me in the right direction for a solve. I'm a big fan.
oskarsm1
7/16/19
At first i was skeptical, but after hours of hard work. They have convinced me for very good team, really really like to work with wpmu dev.

Thanks, Oskars.
hasano3
7/15/19
All plugins you need on one place. Constantly and securely updated. Super support. All sites you are managing can be updated from 1 place
lisac864
7/14/19
We had a problem with WooCommerce and Aditya was able to help me on a Sunday morning and get my problem solved when I couldn't find any answers on the forums or from WooCommerce itself. We are very impressed!
francesl68
7/14/19
I think WPMU is a great group because of their patience and empathY! They stick with you until it's figured out.
ruif13
7/12/19
Your plugins are the best and millions of installations demonstrate this. The support could not be better, in attention, sympathy and effort to help.
crackalackinw
7/11/19
Katya was so, so helpful. Could not have done enough to assist me with my issue. Can't recommend WPMUDEV highly enough for their products and support.
alifa3
7/11/19
I don't think I can ever express how I feel about this awesome company.
Everything they have and do is just AMAZING.
If all companies were like this, I think there'd be NO STRESS in the world.
Simply joy.
andrewc526
7/10/19
Patrick was very patient and led me through a number of steps to resolve the problem. What a gift to click a chat button and get help to solve a problem I'd been researching for a couple of hours before without success.
sonalikap
7/10/19
Especially for those struggling with the technical nightmares and terrors that come with hosting, migrations and site optimization. @ Nahid from the support team is extremely helpful and patient! Thank you! :)
jeanettee19
7/10/19
These guys are like my own dev team - they immediately respond on chat and do their upmost to help with anything Wordpress related or their own plugins. I have just started to use their hosting and also set up staging sites. Absolute experts and I could not manage without them. :-)
frankg270
7/10/19
I used the plugins of WPMU DEV in the past for a customer, but after the customer stopped with their business I ended the partnership. NOw I need WPMU DEV for myself and had some questions after I registered. And I immediately remembered why it was so easy to work with WPMU DEV productions in the past. Their support is awesome on every level. Support staff in the past was alway very friendly and their knowledge and patience of a very high level. Today I met Nahid and he was again a very customer friendly support agent. He convinced me immediately to continue the new partnership for a long time.
emae4
7/10/19
Jorge Diaz was friendly, on the ball, and helped me work around login and plugin installation issues instantly.
heesal
7/7/19
The support staff is second to none! EVERY TIME I contacted them, my site issues were fixed! Whther the problem was plugins, security or upgrades....they walked me through it step by step!

And I'm NOT a DEV!
bobc339
7/7/19
I actually did read the directions on Hummingbird (asset optimization), just a few minutes after doing what they explicitly warned not to do. The result was predictable as our website suddenly looked like a complete amateur had been left alone with the code book while fighting boredom.

The boredom issue was solved in a hurry! Fortunately Nahid was on hand. Not only did he steer me through the first-ever use of the WPMU DEV support system, he patiently unwound the damage I had done. He took time to refer me to reading materials to go through before the next time.

It's not often that a firestorm turns out to be a servicing pleasure, but Nahid made it so.
robr189
7/5/19
Nahid went over an above to help me get through some setup issues I was having with my multi-site Wordpress instance. He was super patient and sometimes had to show me step by step how to get some of the tasks complete. Awesome job!
giorgiob20
7/5/19
Sometimes their plugins conflict with my favourite builder, but they are very good overall. What they shine on, though, it's their support. I can't live without wpmudev anymore. They are quick to solve any potential issue, especially if you use their plugins (obviously).

They got a lot better as well when it comes to waiting times.

Patrick Cohen is a team member I had the luck to encounter multiple times. He's extremely knowledgable and funny.

I contacted support more than 30 times, and I had just 1 meh experience (not bad, but he wasn't exactly energetic).

Amazing.
laneb16
7/5/19
Katya was great to deal with as usual. I sent the issue and she had it sorted in about 4 minutes. Very happy! thank you.
molliet1
7/5/19
Patrick Cohen helped me wioth a design issue, he was very helpful and polite. We even had a joke about the time difference.
phupap
7/5/19
The plugins that were developed by this company works perfectly fine and never occur any problems. The designs are user-friendly. To top that, the support system and staff actually walk you through and fixed your night-long problems with politeness and patience.

I could not thank them more.
naveeny3
7/5/19
the guys at wpmudev are awesome, any help for wordpress, awesome plugins , everythhing in store.

They have just added hosting too.

Awesome

They are a perfect companion to help you with many aspects related to running WordPress sites & portals. Their support is excellent for "basic" issues you may have regarding design or standard-functionalities. You get the most out of a membership if you run multiple WordPress-sites. If you only run a single site with a rather advanced feature like a dating site, this membership might be a bit overkill, because you will need the skills of an experienced developer or support of the premium plugins that you will need to setup a dating-site with WordPress. You should try to setup your dating-site and configure and modify as much as possible, then go for a trial membership (they offer 14 days afaik) and prepare to report as many issues as possible in advance.

By Sushi L.

Hey Allen! Our products should work with any plugin or theme that follows the WordPress coding standards. For obvious reasons, we cannot guarantee a 100% compatibility with every product available in the market, but what we do guarantee is that if you ever experience any issues/conflicts with the page builder that you're using and our software, our support team will be right by your side to assist. If you have any additional questions, feel free to email us at contact@wpmudev.org or use our contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ Have a great day.

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

They have more of plugins that would speed up and optimize your website/theme. I think you're looking for more of a WordPress theme/script in order to have an online marketplace. The WPMU DEV plugins will definitely help our your marketplace when it's in production, I know they helped with my eCommerce site :)

By Tommy C.
Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

3 Photos for WPMU DEV