Review of WPMU DEV

Tel: 1465487999
james@incsub.com

pabloc26
11/14/16

They are an active team and I have always had quick and accurate responses to my inquiries

samadd
9/23/16

I use WPMUDEV dashboard on my websites and the experience has really been awesome. Their support team is the greatest I've seen anywhere!

frankg94
9/21/16

Discovered WPMU DEV while looking for support with my first steps in WordPress Multisite. The membership of WPMU DEV offers huge value for your money.I have to admit, so far I only used their plugins. They have loads of them. The plugins for Multisite work like a dream. For me it made my start as a multisite user so much easier and better,
I also tried the 7 themes of WPMU DEV and their Theme builder. So far handling them is too difficult for me. Have to put more time in that, but that will come later on.
Finally, the support of WPNU DEV is excellent. Only negative side, it took some time. But the ability of the support contributor to explain everything and his tone of voice was excellent.

tysona9
8/22/16

This membership is helping me in so many ways... I can't even tell you all of them! Go check this out do your own research, and buy it.

Tip for consumers: Try it out, they have a free membership program and I promise you will seriously fall in love. SERIOUSLY!!!

bjorno1
8/18/16

Have there plugins on more then 20 sites and the support are great ***** - star

alexandref16
6/20/16

I have been using a paid plugin by WPMU DEV for at least 3 years, and their support via the forums has consistently been nothing short of amazing. Last instance has been today. Even though it is Sunday, support was there right when I needed it. I haven't had much luck connecting with chat support, though, allegedly because of connection failure. But the forums totally make up for it. Also, I've only had good interactions with the support assistants.

Tip for consumers: If you need support, my suggestion is you use the Forums instead of the Live Chat. More often than not, I get a "Connection Lost" message after a 10 minute wait.

I have never needed urgent support along these years. In my experience, sometimes support can take several days to solve a more complicated issue, but to me that's understandable.

shurikk
6/19/16

I love wpmudev!

nealu
6/7/16

The support team at WPMU Dev have been MORE than helpful in assisting me in setting up, activating, and configuring their dashboard and plugins!

sweekrithm
5/21/16

This is a great place to start working on Wordpress, Wordpress can be very daunting, especially if you plan to setup more than a website.

WPMU has a great set of plugins that enable ideas, helps manage and reduce confusion. They have a great community, blogs and tutorials.

If you looking to save tons of money from going up in smoke, wpmu and it's great set of products will definitely get you started ok that path.

I highly recommend WPMU, a must have for any Wordpress freelancer. If you don't have this you don't have superpowers.

andrem18
5/14/16

The support is very polite, precise and fast. Worth every penny invested. Some plugins like hummingbird, snapshot, smush pro, defender, etc. are one of a kind. The blog is my first resource. I am amazed with the integration between everything.
Just happy to be part of it.

reynaldoa6
5/8/16

I got the answer to my problem as well personal help to solve it...priceless...

annag68
4/19/16

WPMU Dev's software is incredible, because of its powerful customization options and compatibility with any theme. But that's not all...

There were two times where I needed their support assistance for some aspects of a plugin that their documentation didn't include, and they got back to me within a few hours each time. I was blown away by their service, as it was efficient, friendly, and concise.

I have not experienced this Apple-esque software quality and customer support in a very long time. I'm excited for my new and continual relationship with WPMU Dev.

You guys are on my list of Wordpress GOLD.

dianef35
3/25/16

I was having a little trouble switching web builders, I'm far from what you would call a techie. In fact I'm probably a newb. But through WPMU support I was able to get up an running quickly and fix the transition issues easily. Thanks! What a great team of people ready to jump in and help!

anass27
2/2/16

An amazing team. They provide great plugins and themes. and have the best support in the industry. Would highly recommend their membership.

mattp50
1/8/16

WPMUdev membership is like having my own staff of WordPress professionals on call 24 hours a day. every question I have ever asked has been answered on the same day.

silled
1/3/16

The support for this is the best ever experienced! All the money worth it! Thank you for making my business easier!

gregr31
12/22/15

These guys are very customer service oriented and responsive. And their products are great, too! Highly recommended.

lionelf9
11/26/15

I really love that website and the community around it.
Splendid premium plugins and themes for WordPress. The best I ever used.

Lionel

pedroa22
11/22/15

Been with WPMUDEV for many years now, and every-time I use their support im impressed. It does not matter if its a technical or a administrative question, the respond-time is ALWAYS very good.
If you working with Wordpress, then this is a membership that always should have.

alenas2
11/19/15

I've been looking for a program like this for a little while now. Not only was I amazed with the features but the customer service was the best I've had in a long time. The representative was knowledgable and kind. He even went out of his way to make sure I had all the documentation from our talk since I'm still in the researching phase of my business. I truly Appreciated Tom's ability to answer my questions without me feeling as though he was just trying to sell me on the product. Some reps get too pushy trying to make a sell and fail to give you the info you need but not Tom! I'm very satisfied and more than likely this will be the platform that my company uses!

evanc27
11/15/15

I contact the support team to ask questions regarding my billing. Usually most websites are very dodgy about this subject and tend not to respond..

Not with these guys! I was immediately responded to within a matter of minutes with full service and lightening fast action. Seriously, these guys are fast.

I appreciate all the help that Mike gave me and look forward to future business with him.

larst3
11/11/15

Well coded premium plugins, use them for every project.

maryr121
11/9/15

I signed up with WPMU a couple years ago and have been simply awed by the amount and quality of ideas and info received. A smart, connected, and caring community, the company is well worth your investment as a Wordpress user.

hubertd2
11/2/15

I had to cancel a subscription and ask for a refund due to health problems, the answers came in under 10 minutes and another 5 minutes later the refund was done, and this all on a sunday.

Absolute great service.

pec6
10/30/15

I had an urgent need with an even urgent(er lol) deadline to meet! The request I made was not something WPMU usually grants, but they made an exception... and it just made me feel so good to know that even one out of thousands (I'm guessing lol) does matter to them.

This customer service/support experience made me feel a whole lot better and much more comfortable to continue my membership, knowing that the next time I have an issue... I will receive personable responses and treated with warm regards.

Thanks WPMU Dev for allowing God use you to answer my prayers :-)

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

It can help, but you will need more than this. It is worth it just for the support that is not just limited to their products!

By Lambros S.

Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WPMU DEV