Review of WPMU DEV

Tel: 1465487999
james@incsub.com

silviav13
11/9/17

Most of their plugins are incredible but the best of the experience so far is the support team. Is such a wonder filling to have your back cover at all times!
Just loving it!

jamieb105
11/3/17

The title pretty much says it all.

Highly Recommended!!

Never been happier with a business decision like this before.

tonyh112
10/26/17

There is something different with this community. You get a lot of services that are truly making your wordpress site better, but even with all the plugins and possibilities, nothing can compare with the support team that is behind WPMU DEV. Can not recommend this enough. Worth every penny.

Tip for consumers: If you lack some knowledge in Wordpress, use this service!

blakew19
9/27/17

They are extremely slow to fix plugins if it is not one of their core plugins like Defender, Hummingbird, or Smush. You're better off canceling your subscription and hiring a developer to fix the bugs.

noahp19
9/25/17

I have only been a member for a couple of weeks but can hand on heart say that WPMU Dev is simply outstanding. I have had so much support and now been able to do things with my sites that would have taken me years or never to work out on my own. I cannot rate them highly enough.

Wajed and Adam worked very hard to get one particular CSS issue that I was struggling with, sorted out. I am very grateful to these two experts.

Tip for consumers: You simply must become a member

michaelr378
9/1/17

Thank you Ken!

You spent so much time helping me get to the bottom of my issue. I am so please with the level of attention I received.

oscard39
8/31/17

Ken,
I appreciate your help and patience with the issues I had. You are great my friend.
Oscar Dominguez

marjetw
8/30/17

Great help from the live-chat option in WPMU DEV. Both support chats I had today were great and productive. I can go ahead quickly and don't have to wait another day to get feedback on my question on the forum.

christinaj40
8/22/17

In the tech / web field I have never . . . NEVER come across such a great group of developers. The customer service is beyond compare. The products are functional and beautiful. On the occasion that something isn't working right (seriously - it's tech - there are always glitches here and there) I have always been provided with assistance to resolve or work around - even if it means helping me find someone else's plugin to do the same job. Great resources, too! Joining WPMU DEV was the smartest thing I ever did as a web designer. They are in fact the Super Heroes of the Word Press Universe.

roba53
8/18/17

I can't remember the last time customer service seemed to cater to me and at such a prompt response. The products are amazing for my wordpress site and the service was just in a class all by itself. -Rob A.

li18440
8/14/17

I'd been using WPMU Dev for a while and wasn't sure I was going to keep it for another year. Not due to bad products but I just wasn't sure I had as much of a need. However I am so happy they have introduced the live chat support in addition to forum and other forms of support. Everyone on the chat support is amazing and I'm definitely going to continue my relationship with them indefinitely. This feature has provided great value.

willians5
8/14/17

The guys are like superheros, amazing support!!! Ken Kimbrell help with some issues and he was really fast and efficient.

trudyew
7/25/17

I've been in this field of work for about 15 months.To have access to this support group has been a blessing! I'm learning additional information as I'm now starting to understand some of what I considered the 'backend" of the website world. The patience and commitment to breaking it down into "non-Geek" speak have been a big help. Shout-out to Ken K. and James M.! I trust the WPMU DEV operation.

waynew52
7/13/17

I had terrible interaction with Ken K. He was rude, condesending and had no respect for the business of support.

domingob9
6/6/17

I have been using these guys for about 6 weeks
Amazing service department.
I have found some bugs implementing a sophisticated appointments system, and they have done nothing but bend over backwards to help me in the service department.
Kudos to them.

tracyr50
3/31/17

I've been with wpmudev.org for more years than I can remember now, 5 or more at least, probably more. Their plugins are amazing, their blog is stupendous and their support is out of this world. I always go to their plugins first because I know they will help me above and beyond if things don't go quite right!

Thanks guys and gals!

Your Friend,
Tracy Renee

Tip for consumers: don't hesitate, saves a ton of money and time in the end to go with their full package!

irynah2
3/28/17

Thanks so much! All you replies are really detailed and very helpful. Your agents seem to be true professionals in their field.

robt158
3/2/17

I've been using WPMUDEV for 2 or so months now and still just developing my site locally. Sometimes I wish their plugins would have more features for what I want but what can you do. At least their support has been good at answering forum questions.

chrisr213
2/23/17

WMPUDEV has fantastic benefits for everyone who uses WordPress. Even people like me who are regularly "out of their depth". The support is fantastic and has helped me extremely quickly and has worked every time. I cannot fault any of the products they have developed and the support is just amazing.

drewg13
2/19/17

Had an issue with code, Adam worked with me for a day or so and we got everything hammered out! Thanks again guys!

lesliem72
2/7/17

Long time reader and recent membership subscriber, their support is invaluable! Support tickets are answered surprisingly fast and resources are. so. amazing.

bradh53
12/7/16

Answered my question within an hour. Problem resolved, and loving their plugins!

margaridaf
12/6/16

Just great support. Although WPMU's Upfront has a very long learning curve, the support from them is great and enduring :)
They stay with you until everything is clear!

Tip for consumers: Worth the money that charge. It is not cheap but it is like you have a personal support team :)

pabloc26
11/14/16

They are an active team and I have always had quick and accurate responses to my inquiries

samadd
9/23/16

I use WPMUDEV dashboard on my websites and the experience has really been awesome. Their support team is the greatest I've seen anywhere!

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

It can help, but you will need more than this. It is worth it just for the support that is not just limited to their products!

By Lambros S.

Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WPMU DEV