Review of WPMU DEV

Tel: 1465487999
james@incsub.com

nicob13
8/11/19

WPMU DEV's support is awesome. No matter what kind of WP issue you are having, they are there to back you up! Shout out to Patrick for helping me today!!!

jonathans452
8/8/19

I just LOVE the fact that I can ask them any sort of question, and 9/10 times they get the perfect answer quick and friendly. They go above and beyond in all areas of support, I love chatting with them and learning from them.

ryanc447
8/7/19

She seamlessly glided her way through all of my requests. other developers I asked seemed to shy away and the hard work, Katya smashed right through the obstacles with ease!

willw63
8/7/19

I have been using wp MU Dev for around 10 months, I love their support. The apps keep getting better and better and I am looking forward to what comes next.

davidh2072
8/6/19

Great software and any bits I don't understand I'm helped through by your support team.
Thanks again

jeffg388
8/5/19

An excellent hosting platform and set of wordpress plugins, now the mainstay of my new sites.
The support system is first rate, and the friendly team work hard to resolve any issues, which are usually due to my lack of knowledge, and nothing to do with their service

bartolommeoa
8/5/19

i want to thank you Shah for your kind support and assistance well served is a pleasure using WPMU DEV

laurentc7
8/5/19

Always easy to have wpmudev or wordpress question.
Really a big thanks to Sohag for his tips, useful tips and easy to understand !

davidz135
8/4/19

The most perfect support ever. Help with any matter... seems there are no limits to what they can help you with.

jamiek127
8/4/19

Having really good experiences with WPMU. The support is very helpful. Aditya Shah has really helped me today for example and i cannot be more satisfied overall.

richh92
8/2/19

We are new to the WPMUDEV environment, but it has to be said that their solution and support is great! The WPMUDEV dashboard is really easy to use and also quite powerful too. Furthermore, using the WordPress tools (e.g. SmushPro, Hummingbird, etc) are great, whats more is that if you get stuck and need guidance the WPMUDEV support team are their to help. The support is 10/10! I spoke with Aditya Shah and he has stepped me through various aspects of our website to help optimise - so thank you! I strongly recommend WPMUDEV to teams wanting a solution that provides a great development environment coupled with great support! Keep up the great work guys!

zahedulm
8/2/19

wpmu dev is awesome...i got the solution my every problem....the support agents very knowledgeable and help me a lot.

az126
7/31/19

Wow, the folks at WPMU DEV are super helpful and friendly. I purchased the pro version of Smush and received guided, friendly, patient and helpful support all along the way. I spoke with them several times after purchase and their staff was there with zero wait time. Patrick C was especially helpful. He was patient as I learned my way through the Smush Pro and explained all of its features, walked me through all of my hurdles and even explained that I received more product than I bargained for with my Pro Smush Plugin. I had no idea really what I was getting with my membership. I am forever grateful and a big fan. If this is what support is like just for a plugin, imagine the support and guidance I will receive with hosting. Thanks again guys, especially Patrick C (C stands for Canadian I think!).

amolg3
7/31/19

Whenever service is needed. WPMUDEV team is on their toe to help me. Every time they listen patiently and provide the right solution for my issues.

ivanm140
7/31/19

Plugins and support team is great and very profesional....Every question and problem they resolve :)

aungh1
7/31/19

Collection of useful plugins available.
Support is fantastic.
You should have WPMU DEV if you have wordpress website.

beaue4
7/30/19

WPMU is the best... super knowledgeable, fast, friendly and professional. They have really helped me out of a few jams. It's like having a WordPress mentor.

robinb349
7/29/19

WPMU support is the best. Very knowledgeable, professional and very easy to work with. They have helped me on numerous occasions.

ryanm405
7/27/19

Im always looking for companies that have great support 24/7. WPMU DEV has great support and they are fast at troubleshooting when things come up! I am excited about their Hosting plans as well.

paulk620
7/25/19

Can't rave enough about the support team. Punctual, professional and actually helpful. Support like this keeps me coming back!

Major shoutout to Paul Pela. Heard my concern and provided suggestions that were understandable and actionable. Well done.

tonyr252
7/25/19

I have WPMU DEV Pro, and I will likely use them for as long as I build and maintain websites.
I have the dashboard installed in approximately 75-80 sites across two separate accounts (one personal and one business).
I love their plugins, their blog posts, and their support. This is a great suite that I personally love.
There are a few people at work who claim some other options are better, but it's really hard for me to see their point. Their discretion is the only reason why we don't have hundreds of sites with WPMU DEV yet - but we're getting there ;)

bokym
7/25/19

Just wanted to give a huge shoutout to Patrick Cohen - the support guru at wpmudev. He not only was very patient, but fixed all of our problems on our website!

Give the man a raise!

- Boky

lucids
7/25/19

this time Aditya was the man!! Will not upload more content I drop these each time I have a successfull session. Balanced Mercury Retrograde

robertb1610
7/23/19

Amazing service on tech support!! Immediate, polite and super knowledgeable!! Definitely recommend the plugins and also the well organised tech support team. Top people for top products!! Keep it up!!

frodeh1
7/22/19

Setting up the correct domain mapping on multisite is not something that I have ever done before, så getting help to get this correct was very helpful. Great support as always from the guys at WPMUdev

They are a perfect companion to help you with many aspects related to running WordPress sites & portals. Their support is excellent for "basic" issues you may have regarding design or standard-functionalities. You get the most out of a membership if you run multiple WordPress-sites. If you only run a single site with a rather advanced feature like a dating site, this membership might be a bit overkill, because you will need the skills of an experienced developer or support of the premium plugins that you will need to setup a dating-site with WordPress. You should try to setup your dating-site and configure and modify as much as possible, then go for a trial membership (they offer 14 days afaik) and prepare to report as many issues as possible in advance.

By Sushi L.

Hey Errold, Please send all your questions to contact@wpmudev.org and our staff will gladly look into them. Have a wonderful day!

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

Hey! Please take a look at our Forminator here https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/forminator-pro/. Let us know if you have any additional questions and you can always contact us at contact@wpmudev.org

By Timothy B., WPMU DEV Representative

They have more of plugins that would speed up and optimize your website/theme. I think you're looking for more of a WordPress theme/script in order to have an online marketplace. The WPMU DEV plugins will definitely help our your marketplace when it's in production, I know they helped with my eCommerce site :)

By Tommy C.
Questions? Get answers from the WPMU DEV staff and other customers.

3 Photos for WPMU DEV