Review of Worldleathers

Worldleathers reviews

Chicago, IL 60606, US

ellad
7/1/13

I just want to thank you for the fastest shipment and best service I could have ever gotten. When I placed my order with you I was a first time customer but I will not be a last time one.

janb1
1,114 helpful votes
5/31/12

This store is obviously a Chinese knock-off scam site. In most cases they just steal your money, which is good. Because if they would really send their knock offs you risk prosecution by your customs office.

Brand items + China = scam

amyf4
5/31/12

Bolsas são perfeitos, eu espero que você pode me dar algum desconto na próxima vez.

cherrys
5/15/12

Products are really super quality, before dispatch my first order, the office girl email me the Real photos confirm with me, and I get my bags after 4 days, a perfect purchase from them, I will buy Gucci shoes again.

rifins
5/10/12

Hello, i know the seller or owner of this website. She is my previous seller of **** products when she worked in company in shenzhen. She is good agent and always send me the right products when we were dealing in business last year. i will contact her to make sure their website is scam or not.

tanyas1
3/6/10

To "dani d." you are an absolute liar. I am a long term trader that has been dealing with this company for a long period of time. I also deal with many other companies and I regard www.worldleathers.com as the best!!! Best for QUALITY, SERVICE, PRICE and SHIPPING TIME you will not find better. They are always available to answer any questions big or small. 5 stars all the way :-)

danid
1/11/10

this website took money and never send any goods. scam fraudlent website. should not be allowed to have a website and scam people.

Questions? Get answers from the Worldleathers staff and other customers.

Worldleathers?