Review of WorksforWeb

WorksforWeb reviews

info@worksforweb.com

mg154
4/22/18

Customers set up accounts but getting the software to work properly was a nightmare. The support was less than helpful.

The worksforweb software is like walking through quicksand.

I tried installing it on another server but it wouldnt install i got an error message.

The PHP version installed on your server is 5.6.30. However, iListerPets requires PHP version 5.4.x. Please ask your server administrator to install PHP of the required versions.

IF the php version running was a lower version I could understand but it was only a few ammendments up.

They Said: you may want to order our custom support service based on our $60/hr customization rate.
I think this is really bad support after you have paid $399 for the script.

Also the licence they issued me didnt work, but to get any more help from them. $60 per hour.

The lack of interest from the support certainly shows in their replies to you. leading you to the 'if you want any more support' $60 per hour.

The last message i sent them has been read but they have not replied, I think they are now stonewalling me.

I could go on about the problems I have faced but I think this is enough for you to get the message.

I have had to buy a script from another company as I have no trust or confidence in WorksforWeb.

Tip for consumers: Stay away dont use this script as it will cost you more than the fee you pay in the first place

shawnd82
4/20/18

www.worksforweb.com Software will work fine for 30 days and after 30 days it will basically start showing problems with the script. www.worksforweb.com won't help with issues or provide any support unless you pay them to fix their own software.

Currently, they have some guy answering calls from home in North Carolina and he basically told me that they don't offer any more support unless I host my website on their server and pay each month hefty fee for support.

Tip for consumers: Stay Away from www.worksforweb.com Don't Waste your money buying this Piss Of Crap Software.

Questions? Get answers from the WorksforWeb staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WorksforWeb