Review of Workoutz.com

gina782000@yahoo.com

ravim44
Ravi M.
1/6/19

Not sure why bolts were shipped with my J-cups. Just wanted the J-cups. Added a lot of waste and weight to the order for something I will never ise. The J-cups are awesome though. Sturdy.

jamesk613
james K.
12/19/18

Justin was a great resource to explain the products and make sure we got the right noodle for our exercises. Thanks Justin, Jim

kristenc93
Kristen C.
11/26/18

I've used your website before for ordering fitness products. Only wish you still had your awesome "Workoutz" t-shirts. (Yes, I've been using your site for THAT long). :D

annettep37
Annette P.
10/30/18

I was forwarded to this site from your bulk-purchase site. Before I buy in quantity I wanted to be sure of what I was purchasing. I very much appreciate the forwarding! =)

danad96
Dana D.
10/18/18

I love that I didn’t have to pay as much as other sites are charging for the noodle itself and also I liked that I didn’t have to pay tax or shipping!

lindaj88
Linda J.
9/4/18

One of the noodles arrived with a small ding ding, nothing to really matter, but a little padding might have prevented that. Loving the long noodles.

barbaraj50
Barbara J.
8/22/18

5 Star so far, but might change based on how quickly your free shipping is. Hoping to receive this in a few days.

rocheller22
Rochelle R.
7/31/18

This is the best site for high quality equipment and great service. I've ordered my equipment from workoutz since I became an exercise professional eight years ago. I know I can rely on the high quality of each piece for the safely of my clients.

jordang48
Jordan G.
3/14/18

It was difficult to locate where my account was and creating an account during the checkout stage didn't work. Also, knowing that you are logged in is not clear.

davidp780
David P.
3/9/18

Quick & easy checkout. Came here from Google search. Free shipping was great. Thanks for a good shopping experience.

wyomingg
Wyoming G.
2/22/18

The tubing is great if you have had physical therapy and you need to continue the exercises in your home.

beverlyt26
Beverly T.
1/25/18

Customer service was very helpful. I have already recommended your product, and have people interested in buying.

rj52
R J.
11/11/17

A well organized website that was easy to use. I am pleased that I do not have to provide a username and password. The hand weight price was very competitive and the shipping was high but not exorbitant.

aryah1
Arya H.
9/28/17

I would have liked to have received an email confirming order and shipment but otherwise the experience was good. The product really works for what we need it to.

Thanks

jamalp4
Jamal P.
6/29/17

great products at reasonable prices. I would definitely will recommend to other coaches I work with. I run a free football clinic specifically for youth Lineman, so sometimes equipment can be very costly. Thanks to you all I can add more drills

marcusa27
Marcus A.
6/29/17

Had a little trouble with the coupon code at checkout, but Justin emailed me info that helped me figure out it was my out-dated web browser. So, my bad. :-]

jimd183
Jim D.
6/29/17

Kettle balls are a little different than I expected, but they will work. We are in need of exercise equipment for the firefighters to stay/get in fitness condition so the products will be put to quick use.

steves471
steve s.
6/29/17

You provide a code for 10% off the order, but no place to enter the code before submitting the order, so it's pretty useless.

jonathand78
jonathan d.
6/29/17

i asked how i could purchase an additional timer through amazon, my question was met with this website. no message, just a rude response from someone who didnt care

donnab267
Donna B.
6/29/17

I've ordered from you before and have always been very please with the quality of the products I receive.

carolh209
Carol H.
6/29/17

Order was delivered in time promised. Quality of the resistance band set in terms of the rubber used seems very durable. For $30/set, I was pleased to get 3 bands of different resistance, a strap to utilize bands in a door, a DVD, all in a handy carrying bag. I purchased 9 sets as incentives for our employees who completed a holiday weight maintenance challenge. I think they'll be pleased to receive them. I just wish the resistance band handles had foam cushioning on them (it's easier on the hands, especially if you have arthritis, etc.)

tinak84
Tina K.
6/29/17

Thank you for your quick response time in regards to my order .. Very professional and honest with answering my question .. Hands Down .. I am a satisfied Customer
Robbyn Davis

conniek52
Connie K.
6/29/17

This was good so far but note that the last time I ordered these bands one of the packages had been slit, probably by a box opener, and the band was cut and worthless.

lt59
L T.
6/29/17

The whole family is using the slide and we know we will use it more as weather turns colder. I just wish the slide came with smaller booties and that small booties were easier to find.

jmiaw
Jmia W.
6/29/17

Easy, breezy...All of the items where in plain view and ready for me to select for purchase. Great site

Questions? Get answers from the Workoutz.com staff and other customers.

Workoutz.com?