Review of Worknhire

Tel: +911204278603

1 Review From Our Community

geetikag1
8/3/18

There is one project with Name -" Simple Data Entry Work by name Rohits123". This person is asked for rs 3000 as security charges that will be refundable with first week payment. In starting one or two days he is very active in sending mails regarding this like: Work Process:

I have two ongoing projects of my USA clients.

My clients need around 3-4lakhs data from different countries in medical and tour & travels category.

If you will be selected then links will be provided from where you have to search the data.

Data should not be duplicate and well filled in excel sheet.

Payment will be done by my client weekly so, you will get your payment last day of week.

Charges per data will 5rs/data. There will be 3000rs security deposit amount which will be refund to you with your first payment of week. This is a very long term work if your work will be good you can work as full time as my client have so much work to do.

If any clarification and queries feel free to ask.

After that if you are asking for why we need to pay this much amount he replied: You have to pay security deposit because for this work client is paying enough amount per data and which is refundable too. And for this project I already paid 60, 000 to my client and now if my team is asking for this small security deposit which is refundable I think this is not big issue. If any query please feel free to ask me. Please try to understand, I can not survive while life in this amount. And this is totally refundable. And this is not fake. And off course it will be long term work relationship. As I have so many clients I am good enough to provide you more work in future. If you still need a proof I am ready to sign agreement in written too. But I am not thinking this is a big deal but still for your satisfaction I am ready to sign agreement.

Following are the details of Account holder-

Name: Dilip KUmar

Account Number: 918010019611977

IFSC code: UTIB0000540

Branch M G Road Gurgaon

When you are at the final step or sending amount to him, he disappeared somewhere and when you asked him why you cancelled the project from this job portal website, he was replying -" Filled by you so I cancelled it ". Every Conversation was through mails. Just after a day he removed or you just got an email ID failure message - Your message wasn't delivered to rohit45ssingh@gmail.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

Please be aware from this name and account information.

Questions? Get answers from the Worknhire staff and other customers.

Worknhire?