Workjobs.net

Workjobs.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Workjobs.net ranks 80th among Jobs Other sites.

How would you rate Workjobs.net?

“I went to this site to help my foster son find a job”

Carrie G.
6/2/10

I went to this site to help my foster son find a job. It appeared to be connected to our local news paper. It asked for basic information. After submitting the basic contact info another screen popped up asking for a cell phone saying they would send a pin to begin the job search. The next thing we know the cell phone was being charged for subscriptions to *******@otcsvc.com and Ringtone Hot ultimate club. Fortunately ATT came to the rescue cancelling the subscriptions and refunding the charges which added up to $30 in about 5 minutes. When I ran a search for Workjobs.net my search inginge could not find the site.

carrieg
June 2nd, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Workjobs.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Workjobs.net?

Have a question about Workjobs.net?