Workingyoutubeview reviews

Workingyoutubeview.comimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

johnp64
3/5/12

They helped me launch a video viral, I ordered a medium size package and they did an excellent job, great quality views.

paulh28
8/23/11

Purchased 12500 views from this site over 2 weeks ago and still received nothing? NO replies to emails. NO username and password to login into the site. BEWARE!

sarahc8
12/9/10

I bought 5000 views for a group project and got exactly what I paid for. Could not be happier

sunnys3
11/23/10

DOES NOT DELIVER WHAT IS PROMISE ...I PAID FULLY FOR MY SERVICE AND EVEN WAITED FOR IT OVER 2 WEEKS STILL NOTHING.....EMAILED THEM COUPLE OF TIMES AND JUST DONE EMAILING THEM RIGHT NOW TOO...STILL EXPECTING THEM TO REPLY...."MONEY BACK GURANTEED" ON THE WEBSITE BUT NO ONE ANSWERS BACK TO THE EMAIL OR NO WAY OF CONTACTING ........WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I'm confused as to whether I should use this or not... my channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/xTheSunnyRainstormx?feature=mhum and I really want more views. However, there's one positive review and one negative? Has it worked for anyone else? Please help!

By Katie O.
Questions? Get answers from the Workingyoutubeview staff and other customers.

Workingyoutubeview?