Review of Wore It Once

Chicago, IL 60607, US

1 star

lisay16
6/4/15

I find this site easy to browse and love that they organize the dresses by size. Most of the sellers post many different views of the dress so you can make a wise buying decision. My only suggestion to the site would be to have a search option at the top of the page.

patriciaz8
4/7/15

It seems that everyone is savvy about selling their wedding gowns these days..makes sense because they are so expensive and you only get to wear them once. I am strongly consdering selling my designer dress and if I do it will be on Woreitonce.com.

lisax7
12/18/14

As the Maid of Honor I wanted something distinctive and that wouldn't break the bank. I stumbled upon this site and found many great options that I could afford. I love my dress and will shop here again for other black tie occasions.

jenniferx6
10/5/14

Woreitonce.com only charges a ONE TIME $25 fee to post your wedding dress for sale. The post doesn't expire until it sells so you get plenty of exposure. Other sites expire after 6 months or 1 year.

susano22
8/26/14

This site doesn't charge a commission on the sale of your used wedding attire! You pay a one time only fee of only $25 and that's it. They have a large audience of followers so this site is a win win for all parties.

susang65
6/30/14

Woreitonce only carries wedding related items such as wedding gowns and bridesmaids dresses. They connect the buyers and sellers together and payment is secured via PayPal so no sensitive financial information is shared.

Questions? Get answers from the Wore It Once staff and other customers.

Wore It Once?