Review of WoolOvers.us

Tel: 1-646-569 9130
info@woolovers.us

heatheg
2/10/17

The sizing is very inconsistent and if you have an exchange be prepared for a LOT of frustration. I sent a sweater back and enclosed the paperwork for an exchange -- for some reason they ignored. After over 6 weeks without any communications I had to send 3 emails looking for what was going on....they did not respond for a long time then suggested I start over!

Terrible, non-responsive service people - which is too back since the quality is pretty good.

jelenat3
11/27/15

I have ordered on six or seven different ocassions and I was always happy with packaging, delivery, quality, everything!

noahb25
11/13/14

This company has good quality items, but the "no fuss no stress no quibbles return policy" is anything but. I ordered a number of items from them, same size as I ordered in the past, everything arrives way too big. Can I return the stuff? Sure, no problem. Except I have to pay postage....to ENGLAND! Postage costs more than what I paid for the items, and my attempts to deal with the company went nowhere. Be careful when you order from these guys, if it's not right you'll be stuck with what you ordered.

lindab75
5/2/14

I am a lover of cashmere sweaters but not their usual prices so I was happy to find woolovers with a great selection of quality sweaters for a low prices. Thier cashmere-cotton sweaters have an average price point of $35 which is incredible! They have a huge color selection as well.

Questions? Get answers from the WoolOvers.us staff and other customers.

WoolOvers.us?