Review of Woollen-Wear.in

info@woollen-wear.in

31 reviews with 5 stars

rituk
7/7/14
Great Experience with woollen-wear. My brother was going for a trip with his friends so I thought to gift an over coat. I purchased a black Trench over Coat only at 5,895.The quality and fabric of the coat is just too good. My brother & his friends liked it very much. Now I prefer most of my online shopping only at woollen-wear. Strongly Recommended.
namans
7/5/14
I purchased Pure Wool Extra Long Hand Gloves to gift one of my friends which is very close to my heart. As per color it looks very nice. It matches with all outfits.
Its product code is H1001. It's made to keep hands warm and cozy in chilly winter. The best thing about this glove is its unique price which is affordable for everyone. I love this website's all products. The reason behind that is it is accessible for everyone.
nitins5
7/1/14
I purchased a Men's Acrylic Mauve Sweater self strips design. The product code is 1923Mauve. It is a self strips design sweater. It looks very nice. Price of this sweater is very affordable.
I wear this sweater below my jacket. This sweater matches with all of my outfits. Product quality is so good. I would love to visit the site for cloth shopping again.
ajayc2
7/1/14
I purchased Acrylic Cap Combo for me & my fiancé online. Product code is C831-833. One is Fisher style Two Column diamond designer Jacquard Cap & another is Fisher Style Waves designer Jacquard Cap. Both products quality are guaranteed for satisfaction.
She praised me for those caps as they are so much stylish & affordable in price. Color of the caps is awesome. I would love to shop there again.
riyas3
6/27/14
My Experience with woollen-wear was too good.I had purchased a winter kurti from them.Stuff of the product is warm & comfortable. They have wide range of winter clothes for men, women, kids and toddlers. Best thing is they give 100% customer satisfaction. Completely Satisfied.....
vivekg
6/13/14
All the time it seems too difficult for me to shop online with family. But after I came in touch with http://woollen-wear.in/ I found great results. Now I can shop for me, my kids & wife at same platform. All the sections on mens, womens & kids clothing are awesome. Great response site really have. I have suggested this site to my colleague. In future I would love to visit & shop from the site again.

Questions? Get answers from the Woollen-Wear.in staff and other customers.

Woollen-Wear.in?