Review of WoofApparel

Tel: +1-844-257-5944

1 star

airar
2/18/19

I really love this store! There's a lot of cute items to choose from. I really love the sweatshirt I ordered for my dog. It's so adorable and it fits her so well. Highly recommended for all the pet lovers out there!

judellea
12/17/18

Purchased one for my little cutie. She looks even more adorable wearing the winter hoodie I received from you guys. I'm planning to buy more stuff in the future. This store is perfect! :)

johne443
12/4/18

My little sister and I really loves playing with our dog, Archie. One time while we are playing with him, he grab one of my shirts and he was trying to get inside of it. At first we laughed at him but then we realized, why not buy him his own clothing? So we decided to find a store that sells such great dog clothes and I found this. I ordered a jumpsuit for him and it really looks great! My sister and I love how it looks in person because it is made with high-quality of materials. More importantly, our little Archie LOVES it!! This is such a great buy and we will definitely order again for Archie next time!

jheaa
11/30/18

Got my order! Thank you very much. I've had a long wait for this to arrive and it was worth it, Good buy + Good price. Thumbs up! I guess my little snorky is comfortable with the winter vest with a cherry on it. As always she looks adorable. She wasn't trying to bite it as if she wanted it to be removed. It is a little loose on her around the neck but I guess it was okay. Anyways, I am happy with my purchase and if you could improve your delivery it would be nice. Thank you!

joyj62
11/30/18

My mom asked me to buy a few costumes from this store for Christmas. We have a tradition of taking a family holiday photo with our dogs every Christmas and we thought this year, we will change things up a bit and dress the dogs up. We ordered different costumes for our 3 dogs(Santa, Christmas Tree, and Reindeer) and it arrived a little over 2 weeks later but there were only 2 in the package. Of course we were very worried and we dont want one of the dogs to not have any costume so I emailed them right away about my concern. To our relief, they replied a few hours later and they say that the last costume was sent in a different package, and they helped me track this last package. It only took a few days for the last costume to get here and now the Christmas trio is complete! Thanks to their very helpful customer support

marjoriee9
11/30/18

I recently bought dog clothing from this store. I have 6 dogs and I wanted to have fun and dress them up. I am very happy with my purchase. Got the package in 2 weeks. I didn't have high hopes with this purchase because the prices are very affordable and I have bad experiences ordering online from other stores so I was very happy with my experience with this store. The clothing are made from very soft material, thick enough and looked really cute with my dogs. **Lychee and Olive on the photo**

Questions? Get answers from the WoofApparel staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WoofApparel