Review of Woodenpenworks

Woodenpenworks reviews

jasonp158
Jason P.
6/29/17

So far, Mr. Doyle has been marvelous in helping me carefully craft a third wedding gift! The leather luggage tags are beautiful. The only downside is, and this may have been a misunderstanding on my part, I was under the impression they would be engraved. Instead, they appear to be stamped (?).

konicam
konica m.
6/29/17

Thank you so much for the wonderful service you have provided and also resolving my issue in a friendly manner.

dianad102
Diana D.
6/29/17

Wonderful! Michael was extremely helpful and the tags looked great! We emailed back and forth several times and he was always prompt with getting back to me. The tags were perfect and my husband loved them. The rest of the family wants to know how they can get some too and I am more than happy to send them to Michael. Thank you for a great product and incredible customer service.

robinh140
Robin H.
6/29/17

Likelihood to buy again will depend on the quality of the product I receive. But the website and order process was fine.

margaretb154
Margaret B.
6/29/17

Great products at a great price!! Fast delivery and very impressive monogramming; will enjoy for years to come!

jeanb172
Jean B.
6/29/17

M. Doyle took great care in creating just the right coat of arms for the luggage tags I ordered for my husband on the occasion of our third wedding anniversary. Thanks!

annem140
Anne M.
6/29/17

Very clever idea. My 3rd wedding anniversary is coming up. The traditional gift is leather and this is the perfect gift for my husband.

margaretg50
Margaret G.
6/29/17

I thought I would be able to use a coupon code and it didn\'t take and it wiped out my credit card info so I had to retype...also what site is this surevy for find gift or wooden pens?

alijahl
Alijah L.
6/29/17

Awesome! I couldn't have asked for better service, Frank is great! My boyfriend stated "I absolutely love, love, love the pens"...:)

karenj163
Karen J.
6/29/17

I loved the mock up I received before I placed my order. The delivery time was amazing. I expected much longer for such a customized item.

stephenb234
Stephen B.
6/29/17

Great communication. Great craftsmanship. Fast Delivery. You will be very happy purchasing from this company.

judithg45
Judith G.
6/29/17

The wooden pen set I ordered arrived promptly and was customized perfectly. The quality of the pen itself it great and the workmanship is outstanding. I recommend both the quality of product and service.

tiffanyl87
Tiffany L.
6/29/17

This is a great collection of products and there are a lot of options for personalizing your gift! The site was also very well organized which made it easy to find what I was looking for. All in all, this was a good experience.

After receiving my luggage tags I'm truly impressed :) I got them for my husband as an anniversary present and he LOVED them! They're really nicely made and look exactly as they do in the photo! I would absolutely recommend them. My only complaint is it would've been nice to be able to track the package, but that is really minute.

wilmal5
Wilma L.
6/29/17

I purchased a wood pen 2 years ago for my daughter's teacher which she loved it. I was very satisified with the item and shipping was very fast.

quisham
Quisha M.
6/29/17

Michael was wonderful to work with! I was looking for a custom tag & he exceeded my expectations! Will definitely do business here again.

ds236
D S.
6/29/17

I received a response from the merchant the same day. He was a pleasure to work with, extremely accommodating and provided a high quality product. It was a pleasure doing business with a human instead of a large company that treats customers like a number. I will definitely purchase from woodenpenworks again as well as recommend them to all of my friends and family.

carls118
Carl S.
6/29/17

It was very easy to place an order. It would have been nice to know when I can expect the order to ship.

rafaelr46
Rafael R.
6/29/17

This is my second order and so far a great experience. I wish the tags could be ordered in black or gray leather as well.

Thank you!

steviev1
Stevie V.
6/29/17

I was going to order through Amazon, but I wasn't prompted to customize my gift so I went to the main site instead. And surprisingly enough the shipping was cheaper!

daliam7
Dalia M.
6/29/17

I found exactly what I was looking for, literally! That was the best part. I can't wait to give this gift to my friend. There were bad weather conditions that caused my my order to be delayed in getting to me, but I greatly appreciated that the item was shipped to me through priority mail for my convenience.

karenh315
Karen H.
6/29/17

the customer service was great, the product is wonderful and the delivery time was very fast. I'm completely satisfied.

diederikb
Diederik B.
6/29/17

Thank you so much for make such great product. This is the third time I order the stork and I love it!

judyb120
Judy B.
6/29/17

I was very pleased with my purchase, beautifully handcrafted. I received an email to advise of shipment. After receiving your confirmation email, I sent an email to advise that I had not received my purchase. I did not receive a reply email, but after a week I received my purchase. I had a little trouble locating the email address, must say I did not see any telephone contacts, maybe that could be a tad clearer.

Kind regards
Judy

markn120
Mark N.
6/29/17

Michael reached out right away to confirm the design he had available would work for me, and he made sure everything was ready and arrived by my deadline. I'm happy to have a personalized gift for my wife on our anniversary. When the tags arrived, they looked as good as I expected and seen to be a high quality product.

140 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Woodenpenworks staff and other customers.

Woodenpenworks?