Review of Wonder Labs

wonder@wonderlabs.com

41 reviews with 5 stars

laurenm245
3/10/19

Year long customer. The Chelated Magnesium and D-Mannose were amazing finds! The Chelated Magnesium absorbs in a way that doesn't make my stomach upset. In addition to these trying the probiotics this order.

jenniferw527
3/6/19

Products are very good and arrives promptly. I have ordered from this company several times and have never been disappointed.

donnam644
2/12/19

Order filled and shipped quickly as usual. I will continue with Wonder Labs as long as their service continues to be excellent.

rosmarieb
1/22/19

I received all the products correct quantities, wrapped in packing paper and in a secure box within a few days of ordering.

russellp71
Russell P.
12/14/18

I must have gotten a fresh made batch, because it had a little odor that has since gone away.
I trust that Wonderlabs will always send me good quality products.
Wish they would have a sale sometime with buy 1 get 2nd half off.

kennethc208
10/12/18

The products from WonderLabs are products that I have used for many years and the quality is always reliable. Fast delivery to my home in durable packaging means that WonderLabs is my choice for quality health care supplements.

judic21
10/10/18

We have been very satisfied with Wonder Labs for about 15 years and have always received our orders in an accurate and speedy manner.The way your ordering website is setup it is user friendly and makes it easy to complete our transaction. Thank you for your good service and great prices.

loisk13
8/18/18

I have purchased from WonderLabs for many years and have always been satisfied with my purchases from them.

janetj87
8/3/18

Wonderlabs has been very proficient while handling my orders. Thank you for your prompt service and for your followup concerning my orders.

kennethf64
7/24/18

My order was received in a timely manner. I am totally satisfied with my product. It has helped me to control my blood glucose level. I no longer have to give myself a insulin injection everyday. Look forward to the day when I can completely get off of insulin (with my doctor's approval of course). Thank you so much Wonder Labs!!

jadep16
7/8/18

Arrived as expected, my pup loves it on her food and now shes not eating every non-edible thing in sight.

judithb152
7/4/18

I have no doubt that, when I order a supplement of any type from Wonder Labs, it will work. Livatrex, Renaltrex, Slimirex, Allertrex, Hematrex, Fat Blocker, Garcinia PH2, Multi VM 26, BioChroMate, and Calcium w/Minerals are my daily Wonder's, and I feel like a million bucks!

donnab416
6/25/18

I used to order some of their products from Amazon, but it's cheaper to order directly, and they have a "Deal of the Day" which isn't usually what I'm looking for (but sometimes it is) but it's a good way to try a new product for a lower price.

Plus, they always add a little extra to my package. I've received small samples (usually of the Valerin) or full bottles (usually of vitamins).

I had a question about the various Omega blends they sell, and the customer service person I spoke with was both knowledgeable and friendly.

I like that they don't overwhelm me with emails, though I wish they would send coupons or discount codes once in a while. But their prices are already good and shipping costs are low--never more than $5.99 and free if you order more than $49. Since I usually order several different products and I stock up for a few months, I always get free shipping..

richl58
5/24/18

The best service and excellent products! No one beats their prices! I recommend Wonder Labs to anyone who will listen.

sherryg62
5/23/18

I have been ordering supplements and vitamins from Wonder Labs for over 10 years. I have never been disappointed. The service is always excellent.

marinav17
5/11/18

thank you it was fast, good quality and price. i am sure i will recommend to friends and will use the company again

pauls539
3/26/18

Never a hassle, never a doubt. Simple ordering and payment procedures, and very fast service. I recommend Wonder to everyone.

sherrym83
3/15/18

The B12 with Intrinsic Factor is something that no one else has developed and is the only supplement that will keep the level of B12 up in an EPI dog. The disease taxes their B12 supply severely and it can be replaced by B12 shots or by these special B12 capsules. They may not act as quickly as the shots, but then the shots don't always work either. But, this capsule seems to be accepted by all EPI dogs. I'm grateful this company has researched and developed such a needful product for our fur babies.

caroleg19
3/11/18

Wonderlabs has the best prices and you can always get all the items you need all at one time. I have tried other websites but this is the best and easiest I have found.

maryannl12
2/21/18

Always quality products and actually as described. Great service and often surprise discounts. All the supplements I take are from Wonderlabs. ...and that's a fistful. Their Turmax does wonders for my arthritis.

litab1
2/12/18

I ordered the valerian that I always get. I had a discount coupon so I ordered 2. It turned out that I got free shipping and a bonus bottle of multiple vit-min that I wasn;t expecting. Thank you Wonderlabs.

stevenb213
2/2/18

I have been a Wonderlabs customer for several years now and do love their big selection of vitamins and supplements. Their prices are the best that Ive found. I have recommended Wonderlabs to many of my friends and family.

jeanc142
1/11/18

Recommend Wonderlabs to anyone interested in ordering online for medical or vitamin supplies. Excellenct service and a speedy delivery

joya57
1/11/18

good quality products! I like the sales and coupons! Hope there are more in the future. My husband had a high HA1C 7, and after taking your Vanadyl sulfate for a few years, is now 5.2. Awesome, and after taking your B-12, his Dr. says no one ever has good amounts of B-12, but his bloodwork comes back good there as well.

joeg179
1/6/18

As usual the service was prompt and complete. I have gotten to where I expect everything to arrive in a timely manner. The quality of the products shipped is very satisfactory.

Yes Puritans Pride is less expensive but I don't know if they are better, and they do have buy 1 and get 1 or 2 free. They do have some good deals on a lot of products. Would like to see Wonderlabs do that sometime--here and there.

By Russell P.
Questions? Get answers from the Wonder Labs staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Wonder Labs