Review of Wonder Jewelers

Tel: 1.800.397.1926

laurac520
LAURA C.
8/14/18

I want to thank Carol and the entire team at Wonder Jewlers for their exceptional customer service and beautiful, affordable jewelry. The care and consideration they put into their service and product is beyond words. My ring is absolutely stunning!! I cried when I saw it.

taylorl60
Taylor L.
8/3/18

I was trying to apply my military discount and was told that there was a promo that would automatically be applied to my card at checkout and it was not.

peggyn12
Peggy N.
4/27/18

Site very informative. Easy to navigate. Anxious to receive ring. Only suggestion would be to have rings shown on models to get an actual look as to size. Thank you.

mitchells33
Mitchell S.
11/24/17

Found the perfect diamond for a great price! They were very good at answering all questions in a timely manner and were very patient with my anxious questions. Would give 10 stars if I could!

timerap
Timera P.
9/29/17

Excellent customer service, professional feedback to answer all my many questions. Thanks for the exceptional experience!

maryanns32
MaryAnn S.
8/16/17

First time buying from you. I hope all goes smooth and we can do this every time we need a diamond :)

maryw457
Mary W.
8/10/17

Overall end product was beautiful but we experienced subpar customer service and delays. If you are purchasing jewelry out of state, I would highly recommend following up on your order regularly so that you do not experience what we did.

auroraw4
Aurora W.
8/1/17

I can't believe how helpful and professional the person I worked with was. I was worried that I wouldn't get that from an online Jewler. The ring is beautiful & delivered as promised prior to my 20 year anniversary.

judys169
Judy S.
7/22/17

Stunning ring. Smooth and quick process. Wonderful customer service. Would not hesitate to purchase from again!

ryanc193
Ryan C.
6/29/17

Tony was great. He was honest, forthright and delivered on everything we discussed. I would not only recommend wonder but also use them in the future.

jamieg80
Jamie G.
6/29/17

I received the ring and it is gorgeous and exactly what I wanted and more! Thank you so much for all of your help and your excellent customer service! I've already recommended Wonder Jewelers to many friends, you truly are a wonder!

jasonf136
Jason F.
6/29/17

Only thing was being told Toby would call back and he rarely did. But it all ended up well so I'm not bothered

davidm1186
David M.
6/29/17

I felt like Tony was defensive, that I was suckered in with a bunk diamond, and that he was unresponsive to my time frame needs.

joels115
Joel S.
6/29/17

I'm extremely pleased with all aspects of my association with Wonder Jewelers. The special diamond ring that I purchased and Santa will deliver to my wife, of many years, is beautiful! When I first opened the box containing the ring it glowed! Wonder Jewelers had a battery powered light mounted in the box that gave the ring a spectacular presentation. Also, the size of the shipment container was of such size and design that no one would ever suspect the contents to be a beautiful ring. Finally, Wonder Jewelers kept me completely informed of every stage of production and mailing. The guys and gals at Wonder Jewelers are great. They will have my business in the future. Thank you.

sionyv
siony V.
6/29/17

Tal (Tony), Courtney and the whole team are professional, hard working, always available and will not disappoint you when you finally get the little black box.
I have worked with many jewellers but never have I worked with a company that is committed to the final product and not making an extra profit. Tal was committed to making my experience, and my ring something that I will cherish for a lifetime. The workmanship is truly quality and their international connections ensure you will have the right diamond.

ngann4
ngan n.
6/19/17

Great buying experience. I got a little bit issue at first when the diamond I bought was not available anymore, and really worried that the item will not be delivered on time, but Carol and her partners got a replacement one and ship to me on time.
My fiance love it, and definitely gonna comeback for other occasions.

barbaraw228
Barbara W.
6/14/17

Thanks to tony. My ring is beautiful. Always leery when ordering online. I have never ordered jewelry online but so glad I did. Can't say enough about my ring. So happy. Price was the best and i searched online and retail for a month. Thanks again.

jasminec48
Jasmine C.
5/22/17

My ring arrived early which was a great surprise! Carol has been amazing to work with and I loved their chat feature prior to buying. Great value for the money, will definitely buy from again.

100 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Wonder Jewelers staff and other customers.

Wonder Jewelers?