Review of Wmtsellers

Tel: 2761987631626

1 Review From Our Community

claudiao8
12/11/18

I did not look into this company because I thought i was dealing with Walmart. I searched Walmart Website and item I purchased is listed in my PayPal account as purchased from Walmart. Unfortunately, after I learned of this I looked it up and it received 3.8 stars out of a possible 5 and if you go onto their website there is one review giving them one star out of five, stating that even one star was one too many. The company is Jazzer Shack and to make a long story short, I thought I was purchasing a turquoise and black Nintendo 2DS XL. It was listed with all the other XL's and was priced $10 cheaper than the $149.99 others. I didn't find this strange because there was an orange and white one for even less. The listing stated that there was just the one in stock so I jumped on it. I received the item last Friday... I had received nothing verifying that a purchase was made, nor did I receive any email stating the item had been shipped, the doorbell rang and there it was on my front steps. What I received was a Nintendo 2DS, electric blue. I had been looking for an XL but in my search I saw several 2DS and none were more than 79.99. It isn't one of those impossible to find items with companies all jacking up the price to 3x the actual amount, neither is the XL. I thought they had made an error and called the Walmart number listed on my PayPal Invoice. That is when I found out that it was a third party selling under the Walmart name?? I don't understand that whole concept but there you have it. I was told to contact the seller. I looked up Jazzer Shack and emailed them explaining the situation. They asked for a serial number. I sent it and received this JAZZER SHACK <customerservice@jazzershack.com>
Mon 12/3/2018, 11:50 AM
Claudia, Upon pulling up your order, I see you did, in fact, order the 2DS Blue Electric and not the XL. We will gladly accept your return; restocking fees may apply. Returns are processed through Walmart, and as such, Walmart should be contacted to begin the return process. Best, Nathan R. Jazzer Shack. I in return wrote OMG you mean to tell me that you sold an eighty dollar item to me for $139.99? Told them I was going to write to both sitejabber and BBB if I was charged restocking fee.... $35.00 plus 20% price of the item... are you kidding me? It's going to cost me the REAL price of the item to send it back. There is another place on their site that says if returned unopened, buyer pays shipping and handling and reimbursed full price. I asked for their address and have yet to receive it.... meanwhile my return within 15 days are shrinking. I suggest if anyone is wanting to purchase from this company... go to their website and check out the one review they have, it is an eye opener. I don't know who to be more aggravated with, them or Walmart for allowing a company, with reviews like they have, to use their name.

Questions? Get answers from the Wmtsellers staff and other customers.

Wmtsellers?