Review of Wish

support@wish.com

1,608 reviews with 5 stars

rachelh239
2/18/19

I have ordered close to 30 items from wish in the past 2 years. I've always been satisfied, even when a problem occurred. If something didn't get to me they refunded it no questions asked. If it was damaged they replaced or refunded, sometimes both. From my experience they are trustworthy. I can't speak for all their employees. I use to work at a satellite company in tech support. I heard of reps who stole card numbers. That can happen anywhere. If I didn't take my card off after an order then accidentally ordered items that's my fault. I can't give them a bad review because of a mistake I made.

tracik3
1/24/19

I have purchased things from every department on this site.
The shipping takes a while on certain things but other things arrive long before the delivery date it shows.
Ive purchased many of the costumes for my photography business and many little girls dresses. And the quality of most items have been Awesome!!!!

conniew34
1/1/19

I ordered some items and one was defective. I wrote to them and within 24 hours they refunded my money. They have excellent customer service. I would recommend them to anyone.

daniellel134
12/13/18

They have lots of selection, it does take less time than it did for deliveries, they will always refund items that are wrong for any reason, I have had all good experiences with this site I use it all the time!

javaughnl
11/14/18

I've ordered everything from jewelry to electronics and the only problem (which was just my ordering an incorrect size) was resolved within 5 hours of informing Wish about it. I don't think I would take a chance on something extraordinarily pricey, such as a laptop, but for everyday items such as trinkets, jewelry, home decor or chargers, Wish is my go to place! Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!

katrinah64
10/28/18

Listen if you are expecting to get high quality items for free with $2 shipping there is a problem. It is all cheap stuff. However, I buy from here multiple times a week. Only one time did I not receive an item and it was instantly refunded to me, no problem. Shipping can take up to 30 days, it's from China, that happens. It's been getting better now that customers can post photos of their products so you can really see what you are getting rather then a stock photo. I love it, I'mma continue to spend too much money with them.

michaelc1307
10/25/18

As I regularly buy many items from Wish, I would feel that I have a reasonable shopping experience with this company. As I don't know what this
Order ID: 5a9dd8e88a20a2c02d03589f | Purchase Date: May 17, 2018 , is without having to search through many orders, more than 2500 emails,and none actually have the mentioned date, I would have thought that Wish could at least state the name of product or the description, about this item to enable me to find it easier.

sineadm5
9/19/18

I have been shopping with Wish for a long time now. If an item arrives and is not the size or colour I ordered they immediately refund your money. I have never had an ounce of problems with Wish. Okay, they take a long time to be delivered (sometimes 6 weeks) but they do come and if they arrive a lot after the due date you will be refunded. Not always the best quality but you can rate the supplier on the Wish site. I believe they have many suppliers.

susank370
9/10/18

Love shopping with wish everything I bought so far was brilliant I have told all my friends and family about your site I buy something nearly everyday

dalem144
9/7/18

Sooo many things to buy very fun getting things in mail some times forget I order and lm like way cool wicked Pissa thanks wish I do likee oh very much

gloriaj52
9/1/18

all experiences with wish have very satisfying, i intend to order more items as soon as my finances get in better shape. thank you

leonas14
8/23/18

I love all your items that's why i always buy to your site....i Wish your best and continue to sell your items for good cheap price...thank you so much wish....

denisem299
8/22/18

je suis tres satisfaite des produits et du services reçu... vais continuer a acheter de vos boutiques

aleksanderm19
8/22/18

Delivered in time. Very satisfied with packing and greatness of product. It is very useful for shooting macro.

hectorm77
8/22/18

Easy and great app to use we'll continue to shop with wish, all packages get shipped in a timely fashion

maximek4
8/22/18

J'ai toujours bien reçu mes commandes en bon état et bien souvent avant la date prevue je suis content de commander chez vous

keithp120
8/22/18

my experience with wish is very pleasant the style the variety also the price. also the prices are great thank you

richf48
8/22/18

Perfect service. Great products.love the prices. Will keep shopping.i love it. Will tell all my friends about you.

giuseppel13
8/22/18

Sono veramente soddisfatto del servizio, è della serietà della gente con cui ho avuta a che fare, tutti i prodotti che ho ordinato mi sono tutti arrivati e erano come da descrizione con chiunque ne parlo lo consiglio sempre

teds94
8/22/18

Purchased many items - excellent quality, prices, delivery and service many items to choose from making a list for another order

ivana44
8/22/18

About all the items I bought, the ones that I received are very good quality, the other ones I got my money back, so it is pretty fare, thanks!!!!

jasonc411
8/22/18

Every thing I've ordered eventually gets here, it's all been of good quality. No problems so far, thank you.

benitab13
8/20/18

Excellent like very well Satisfied never had to return any thing my son reallly loves wish .com I also referred a friend to use wish

juana152
8/20/18

Hago compras por la app wish ocasionalmente y la encuentro cómoda, económica y con productos de calidad acorde a la publicada.

marziao
8/20/18

Articolo arrivato prima del previsto. L'articolo è esattamente come riportato nella descrizione. Sicuramente lo consiglio.

Sitejabber has collected a total of 5,494 reviews on Wish......

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is cheap manufactured in China. God only knows what heavy metals, carcinogens, toxins or poison are in the makeup. Minimum delivery time greater than 1 month. Cheap crap.

By Susan K.

I use to love wish. Recently not any more. On December I ordered a set of purses that I never received. I did get refunded after a couple emails. I received 3 out of 4 of my items. Ended up getting refunded for all but one because they were all so late (1 item actually arrives on time). I received 2 watches. One watch stopped working after about a month. The other fell apart and stopped working after a month also. And since I had two I wasn't wearing them everyday but luckily I had gotten refunded for them already bc of late shipping. Also if you order anything read reviews and use PayPal.

By brittany b.

Very cheap knock off merchandise. I placed an order for about 70 items on a single order, out of those 70 I have received 9 items. *3* where broken, *4* was the wrong item and *2* were such poor quality it was unusable. And yes it has been about 7 wks. since I placed my order. The tracking numbers DO NOT work in the USA. And if you go through their site it's all in Chinese. I found all of the same items on EBay from same companies and tried them out and guess, I got a USA tracking number, and my item arrived in 2 wks.! So unless you just want to waist your money DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH.COM!!

By Betty J.

I found more bad seller's than good . Was also told a item had been delivered to my address. The item did arrive 3 weeks later. Another seller told me item had been dispatched then told me it was out of stock on each occasion customer service was really bad if you like a gamble this is the site

By paul m.

Everything typically takes forever to get to buyer if it gets to you at all, then Wish says 5 more days ,5 more days all the while they have your money, if you do get your order and it isn't right or defective they expect you to return the item on your dime regardless that it was their mistake which is illegal. There is no customer service ,you have to email then eventually call your bank or file a complaint with the District attorney about Wish which I had to do in order to get my refund. I have not ordered anything else from Wish and warn people about them . So in my opinion beware order from someone else

By John o.

I have answered this many times and my answer is always the same. Read the reviews!!! Some items are junk, and if so, people will comment. The clothes are sized for the Asian market and therefore are many sizes smaller. I wear a medium and ordered the one article of clothing I have ordered in an xxl and it just fit. Clothing tends to be on cheap side, too. Watches and jewelry tend to be a good deal and I have ordered many watches as gifts ans have averaged $3-$5. They look expensive and some even say CK on them. I ordered a $70 purse that I didn't use for several months and when I did, the zipper broke. I took a picture of it, sent it to customer service and received a refund within an hour. Didn't even have to send the item back. Items can take up to a month and if you complain, they usually offer a refund, but even with the refund, I have received the item every time. Have patience and read the reviews and you will be good to go!

By Suzan C.

Well if you bought it and try returning it I think it'll be a waste because of shipping, but usually you would get the money back. Oh and just so you know when they say that shipping is $1 sometime it's really not. I ordered something and shipping was way more then expected.

By eh p.

You don't get what they advertise. They won't do refunds unless you pay to send it back. If the shady company deletes their ad they can't prove what you bought. Wish is the main app for a lot of little companies. Most of which are dishonest. It's a gamble. Can take up to 2 mos to get your stuff

By Allison u.

They can't be trusted at all.

By Eric K.

Wish is the biggest fraud I have been involved with for online purchasing . I will never buy anything from them . They ripped me off of hundreds of dollars . Buyer beware !!!

By Sande c.
Questions? Get answers from the Wish staff and other customers.

Wish?