Review of Wish

support@wish.com

429 reviews with 3 stars

elizab11
3/26/19

Right away. I emailed them and it was on my card within 24 hours. I wasnt expecting to get a refund with all the bad reviews. I will be more aware of seller reviews on wish next time.

jonathant128
1/28/19

Price are not bad when things are what they are suppose to be ..shirts are never right or same size you coud buy 5 diff shirts in large they wont be 2 same size...and shiping OMG can take a week when you are lucky BUT you coud also waith 3 months.

crystalb94
11/27/18

I will give them three stars because of how unsure of the clothing sizes...Some merchants the sizing is correct but then some you have too order two sizes bigger even eith the chart help. Overall my products have been as described and I have received my products on time or earlier than expected...

Tip for consumers: Clothing please order a size or two up and try to order from the same merchant to always get the correct clothing size... Products for me have always been as described.

janetc15
11/13/18

This is actually a fun and addictive website to shop on. I already knew what to anticipate as I've seen a lot of these products for the same price on eBay. The biggest thing to expect is long shipping times because most of the stuff comes from China. I've ordered male clothing and home accessories and the items were exactly as described. However, I can't say the same for every single product. Research your product and check out the customer images. It'll give you a better idea of what you'll get. If you're ordering clothes, I'd generally size up because for women t-shirts, I've ordered XL and received what is the equivalent of a USA Medium despite following their size chart.

Some of the pictures like a cat plush I saw was cute in the product photographs, but the customer images showed a bad imitation of the original product where the details are missing and the product was cheaply made. I also purchased a makeup accessory and it never arrived.

Overall, I would make small purchases here because I really like the website and how they collect interesting items. However, as I said early, be weary of your purchases because not everything will look like what it does in the product images. Anticipate long shipping times and try not to purchase anything expensive as it might be hard to get your money back. Quality is hit or miss. And forget about returns; they seem to advertise returns as if it's a quick step, but it's not.

natashak31
11/6/18

You can't expect the best quality products for lower prices. I've bought a lot of stuff from this site like covers for my phone, accessories, and decoration. My opinion is not to buy clothes because you can't expect what you will get and always read the review. I got an easy refound by just contacting the wish support assistant through the app.

mahalap2
11/6/18

Most of the stuff on this site is quite cheap so you're tempted to buy a lot of things at once, but all the items I've ever gotten from this site were meh quality, broke pretty fast and didn't last long.

jenniferl490
10/14/18

You know the phrase, "you get what you pay for" - well that pretty accurately describes wish. You are getting super cheap prices but the quality is hit or miss and sometimes it can take a month or to deliver.

With that in mind, if you search reviews carefully you can get some great steals.

I will say most of the items you see on wish are also available in some form on Amazon but they are often more expensive.

They have great promotions though!

joannaw31
10/9/18

If you're buying from this site, please go by the reviews. There's a lot of fakes but it's really just taking a chance for the majority. If you don't care about the item not being like the picture then by all means go for it. You should however be safe with the reviewed items.

patriciab478
9/29/18

I will never order clothes again from wish.com. Their online plus sizes were not even close to fitting...much too small! However, they happily refunded my money. I may try to order other items that are not clothing related.

lidellb
9/20/18

Please be careful when your buying clothes from WISH.COM. That is another Chinese site, the sizes are not comparable to American size and it will cost you more to ship it back to China. Also, watch out for delivery fees, everything that you place in your box has a different delivery fee. You can end up paying more for delivery fees that the cost of the items.

karenb290
9/13/18

I've ordered many times from Wish who use Merchants that provide the products from many different Eastern Asian Countries.
They use Very cheap shipping companies that will mail for as cheap as possible. I usually only receive half or less, of the items that I have ordered.
I must say they are good at Refunding after the expected date of arrival has past. They also tell you that you can keep these items if they still arrive to your house. Very few ever still arrive.
It just that your money sat out there for a month and time wasted in ordering.

pilyt
9/12/18

I ordered some things for good price, mostly paid shipping and the items don't look exactly like the picture BUT they were okay. Jewellery is not as high standards, phone cases are ok if you just want to have one. Pencil pouches are pretty good may have different coloring and I am still waiting on a couple more things. Overall everything is ok nothings special.
I do recommend you go to the reviews in the product you want to buy. There are a couple of tabs following and people usually get points for giving their reviews in videos, pictures, or just comments. Check those reviews they help. And you can see what the customer got instead of just the promoted picture

martinm219
8/27/18

I brought a Samsung S9 through the Wish.com website nearly 2 weeks ago
and it arrived the other day. First thing I did was to inspect order as
Samsung S9 was so cheap as phone would normally cost in a region of
£800.00. After inspection I noticed that order was shipped over from
China and the apps on phone like Facebook and Twitter where the desktop
version and also Samsung Cloud wasn't installed. I also noticed Samsung
had never released a 16 GB version of the S9 and only a 32 GB and 64 GB
version of handset was ever released.

amyk205
8/22/18

Generally speaking, the shipment is very slow. 50% at least has OK goods. 5% of merchandises were poor quality and did not match with description. The other 45% were average goods or a little below.

williamm750
8/22/18

Most of the items i bought was not up to standerd. Items are cheap a d look it cheap and i wont be visiting again

josephz42
8/22/18

got a watch from you DF30SMART BRACELET I CANOT MAKE IT FONCTION WITH APPLE PHONE NOCORECT INFOMARTION REGRETE

doram29
8/22/18

So many of the items u purchased that claim 925 silver is not true. Misleading practices is very common with the sellers at Wish. Buyer Beware.

martinat12
8/22/18

Good, but not so good always! Need more explanetion for Serbia customers about goods they offered to us.

renatom8
8/20/18

most of products are not so compliant with description that can be missunderstood or quality in a little poor.

giselel6
8/20/18

I made 2 order one I did received and other one just half of it. I miss a set of earring and a necklace. I think they should re-order those 2 article

patscenem
8/20/18

If you are going to sell cell phone nake sure that it have a sim card . Having a hard time finding one to fit the phone that I bought.

albertop36
8/20/18

He comprado con ustedes 16 productos los cueles solo llegaron 8 y los otras nunca llegaron a mi casa, se me hizo el rembolso del dinero y eso es correcto por parte de ustedes pero quien cubre los derechos de cambio de moneda o transferencia que cobre mi cuenta de la tarjeta de crédito se que en sus políticas de rembolso lo explican pero es que ya cuando son varios pagos es algo incomodo perder dinero por algo que no llego.

Otra cosa es la calidad de los productos me siento algo inconforme con la calidad.

jeanmarcw
8/18/18

Sometimes the description is too light and some companies are not very reliable on the content of the delivery

kimr248
8/18/18

No longer buy amy form of lingerie as always very small in every size and often poorly made. No problem with boots shoes snd most clothes.

yashs10
8/18/18

Its a good app/site but some of the products that i have ordered still have come after 3 months so a bit disappointed that i did not get my stuff on time but all in all it is a good site to buy from as long as the delivery is fast and at the date given.

Sitejabber has collected a total of 5,567 reviews on Wish......

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is cheap manufactured in China. God only knows what heavy metals, carcinogens, toxins or poison are in the makeup. Minimum delivery time greater than 1 month. Cheap crap.

By Susan K.

I use to love wish. Recently not any more. On December I ordered a set of purses that I never received. I did get refunded after a couple emails. I received 3 out of 4 of my items. Ended up getting refunded for all but one because they were all so late (1 item actually arrives on time). I received 2 watches. One watch stopped working after about a month. The other fell apart and stopped working after a month also. And since I had two I wasn't wearing them everyday but luckily I had gotten refunded for them already bc of late shipping. Also if you order anything read reviews and use PayPal.

By brittany b.

Very cheap knock off merchandise. I placed an order for about 70 items on a single order, out of those 70 I have received 9 items. *3* where broken, *4* was the wrong item and *2* were such poor quality it was unusable. And yes it has been about 7 wks. since I placed my order. The tracking numbers DO NOT work in the USA. And if you go through their site it's all in Chinese. I found all of the same items on EBay from same companies and tried them out and guess, I got a USA tracking number, and my item arrived in 2 wks.! So unless you just want to waist your money DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH.COM!!

By Betty J.

I found more bad seller's than good . Was also told a item had been delivered to my address. The item did arrive 3 weeks later. Another seller told me item had been dispatched then told me it was out of stock on each occasion customer service was really bad if you like a gamble this is the site

By paul m.

Everything typically takes forever to get to buyer if it gets to you at all, then Wish says 5 more days ,5 more days all the while they have your money, if you do get your order and it isn't right or defective they expect you to return the item on your dime regardless that it was their mistake which is illegal. There is no customer service ,you have to email then eventually call your bank or file a complaint with the District attorney about Wish which I had to do in order to get my refund. I have not ordered anything else from Wish and warn people about them . So in my opinion beware order from someone else

By John o.

I have answered this many times and my answer is always the same. Read the reviews!!! Some items are junk, and if so, people will comment. The clothes are sized for the Asian market and therefore are many sizes smaller. I wear a medium and ordered the one article of clothing I have ordered in an xxl and it just fit. Clothing tends to be on cheap side, too. Watches and jewelry tend to be a good deal and I have ordered many watches as gifts ans have averaged $3-$5. They look expensive and some even say CK on them. I ordered a $70 purse that I didn't use for several months and when I did, the zipper broke. I took a picture of it, sent it to customer service and received a refund within an hour. Didn't even have to send the item back. Items can take up to a month and if you complain, they usually offer a refund, but even with the refund, I have received the item every time. Have patience and read the reviews and you will be good to go!

By Suzan C.

Well if you bought it and try returning it I think it'll be a waste because of shipping, but usually you would get the money back. Oh and just so you know when they say that shipping is $1 sometime it's really not. I ordered something and shipping was way more then expected.

By eh p.

You don't get what they advertise. They won't do refunds unless you pay to send it back. If the shady company deletes their ad they can't prove what you bought. Wish is the main app for a lot of little companies. Most of which are dishonest. It's a gamble. Can take up to 2 mos to get your stuff

By Allison u.

They can't be trusted at all.

By Eric K.

Wish is the biggest fraud I have been involved with for online purchasing . I will never buy anything from them . They ripped me off of hundreds of dollars . Buyer beware !!!

By Sande c.
Questions? Get answers from the Wish staff and other customers.

Wish?