Review of Wish

support@wish.com

491 reviews with 2 stars

elizabethg293
5/6/19

initially the price on clothing is one low price but when you get to the checkout it is several dollars more. And this has nothing to do with shipping charges. I have a complaint to wish.com twice

johnh1249
5/4/19

I have spent hundreds if not more on the wish site. There are indeed lots of good bargains, but there is also a load of rubbish on there to. I am still waiting for 2 items that I have paid for. The thing that really got to me, WAS? I was waiting for an item [stockings] I noticed that on my wish info it stated that I had received this item on the 24/04/2019. But I did receive it on the 04/05/2019. How can they alter my goods received without my consent???
Please look at the P&P & the colour & size, this raises the price Dramatically. I have been told I have had a refund but according to my bank I have never received the recent credit to my account. Buyer Beware

justins373
3/15/19

When you pay 6 pound for a Nike shirt, what do you expect? The site is cheap, stuff obliviously comes from china, fake goods and copies that take forever to arrive. You might get lucky and get a bargain, you might just get a load of poo! Its the fun of shopping on wish.com

arianem2
2/16/19

It can be good for some items, but you must read the 1 star comments of people who ordered whatever you intend to buy. You absolutely cannot trust the pictures or descriptions provided, because it's always false advertising (the slashed prices are fake, and the pictures themselves appear to have been stolen from other websites - you get a poor replica of the item shown). It is time consuming. Shipping is also too expensive, especially since you wait for 2-3 months to get your items, and that's when you get them at all. They do easily refund late or no show packages, though, which is the only reason why I still use that site. So only select items that you do not mind never getting. Clothing is either low quality or the sizes are off. You can get lucky. Or not. Shop with low expectations. In any case, please don't buy makeup from them! You'll only be putting dangerous chemicals on your skin and around your eyes...

edw113
2/15/19

I put several things in my cart to review with my wife. Ooops Hit the button and got charged! OK I get it my fault! So I ask to cancel the order, they do no problem, BUT NO REFUND, only Credit.
OK I'm OK with that also. But They have had my $158.00 tied up for over 2 months now. I can not purchase anything else until they clear my account.
Every time I try to buy, I'm told to upload a scan of my bank account Showing my last Wish Purchase. I have complied 14 times over 2 months.
It wouldn't be so bad, but they keep sending me ADs for things I would really like to have, but they won't let me buy them!
What a way to run a company
WISH YOU SUCK!

tammyp144
1/25/19

Bought a coat from them that was sized wrong two winter's ago, still waiting for replacement. All of the electronics we have bought from them over heat that run on batteries, big fire hazard!

melloneys
1/21/19

This site sells cheap stuff, sometimes odd stuff...good quality to REALLY BAD QUALITY.
The beauty section is vast but remember cheap is not always good on your face and all will have been tested on live animals!
Most of the stuff can be got on Ebay with free shipping, as when you buy from here the shipping costs add up. I ONLY looked through the beauty and kitchen stuff.
Shipping is slooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.
I would class it as one of those online stores where you do not need anything but you end up getting lots because they have some pretty stuff on there, then being disappointed when you get it. It is cheap so you have to keep that in mind, you get what you pay for...or less sometimes more.
It is a store to dabble with.
But as l said...Ebay normally has the same goods with free delivery plus you get Ebays customer cover.

sandraj168
1/14/19

I have bought quite a bit on the site and a few things were okay just stay away from the clothing. And watch the shipping cost is more than the products.

buddyf6
1/2/19

I have been a Wish buyer for over a year now. When I started with them, they were wonderful! I received an item that didn't work. Contacted them (they request you upload a picture of the item) and they refunded all my money (item cost + shipping) right away. Then I had an occasion where I ordered and item and never got it. Again contacted Wish customer support and again, they refunded all my money right away. HOWEVER they have now changed how they issue refunds and it's not a change in the best interest of customers! I ordered 4 pillow covers on Nov 23 with a Dec 19 delivery date. On Dec 17, I got 2 of the 4. Went online and checked the other 2 and saw Wish had pushed the delivery date out to Dec 31. Now it is Jan 2 and Wish has pushed the delivery date out to Jan 9! I don't want to wait any longer for items that were originally promised Dec 19!! If a Seller can't deliver on time, then they shouldn't be selling online! The same thing happened with 3 phone covers I ordered and they were Christmas themed covers. Why would I want to accept them AFTER Christmas when they were promised BEFORE Christmas? I do NOT like this new policy that Wish has of pushing out delivery dates and believe Buyers should be careful now about buying on Wish and I will no longer recommend them as I used to.

sherrym166
12/16/18

I mad a small order. Five pieces was ordered and 3 of them were damaged. I'm not very impressed with you.

bruceb294
10/13/18

Ordered a flashlight, tracking is horrible. I expected shipping to be slow but this is nuts. You can not contact any customer service by phone or email. How do I get my money back? I will never use this site again!

wandao8
10/12/18

I don't like the fact I'm told a item has been delivered. I'm the one that goes to my mailbox and I know what is in it and I rate each item as it arrives, no rate, no item.

avrilh5
9/7/18

I am still waiting on items I ordered in March month, all I get from wish is that the refund counter is now closed and no response from support... Very disappointing...

alexish63
9/2/18

I had ordered a long dress and it never came in after waiting for 4 months. I have received two of my items but they were the wrong size as well. I also ordered an ankle bracelet and a toe ring. Neither of those came in neither.

natechiad
8/31/18

Everywhere I search this site appears as an ad. I thought I would browse through it and found the site had many interesting features like you type in an item and it links to other items. I have had success in the past ordering items from sites of this nature but the prices shown on this site with a particular item changes when you checkout!

After helping a friend purchase a dress from the site, the delivery notifications stated that it had been received and signed for when no such thing happened! After several attempts to contact wish, they couldn't locate the package.

Their disputes department needs an overhaul and prices need to be clear.

I truly hope they can improve but until this occurs I will not be recommending this site.

stpehns
8/30/18

I am a former customer. I have received a number of items at really good prices, However I have a number of disappointments. Memory chips have often failed after a few hours of use. An MP3 player that cost extra because it had a 70 hour battery life had a 2 hour battery life. I truly believe that the ones the suppliers on Wish.com are seconds.

Recently I ordered two of an item and only received one. Customer service is a disservice. They insisted that I send a photo of the item not received. Their email included a photo of the item. Then they needed a picture of the envelope. Since their response took two days, I had discarded the packaging. I am convinced that a DNA sample would not have satisfied them,

sc3749
8/28/18

Actually, most of my items don't get here. I on't know if the sellers lie about shipping the item, if US Customs agents keep my stuff to use as gifts for their friends, or if my mail-person is a thief.
Those things that DO areive are usually not as advertised.
I have had things arrive that are completely different than description and image, I have had supposedly "sterling silver" jewelry arrive stamped .925 that within two days has worn down to its brass or copper base (this has happened in 9 of the 10 sterling items I ordered. I even got a blouse (pictured) that was completely made wrong. The arms are too narrow for the average person, and the pleating is mangled.
Every single thing has been shipped from China. Every. Single. Thing.
I have stopped ordering from them due to the wasted time waiting months for things to (maybe) show up, and then having to take pictures for their automated bot that is their "customer support".
At least I am protected by Paypal. And I also have had no trouble getting a refund when needed.

benjamins131
8/24/18

Hello wish support, I have been using Wish for sometime now and at the beginning even though it took a long time for shipping the prices and quality were excellent. As of lately I have five things that I've never come they are damaged in someway and sometimes they don't even come. I did get refunds for the items that never came but at the same time I wanted to make those purchases with you
Like I said before many Times before I would like to remain a Wish customer but as of lately I have not been happy
PS my last purchase was supposed to arrive the following Wednesday and for some reason it changed to Thursday they're supposed to come today that's their part of the bargain I paid as soon as I pressed the button that was part of mine. I hope there is something that you can do ...

peterk285
8/22/18

Der er alt for tit problemere med varen, forkert, defekt eller mangelfuld vare. Tit der er kæmpe forskel på porto på den samme varer. Køber man to af den samme slags vare så bliver der taget dobbelt porto selv om det bliver sendt i samme kuvert.

franciscon14

also i don't understand!
if i order exactly the same items more than 1 pc.
why i get shipping charge to every single items?

laurencer14

Bonjour
La cage n était pas assez bien protégée, Emballage de très mauvaise qualité, les panneaux sont arrivés abîmés.
Ce genre d article devrait être plus soigneusement emballé pour l expédition
Je vous remercie

hasanf2
8/22/18

I ordered 3 items.. which 2 of them came in the estimated time, but the 3rd one, took almost 3 months to arrive.

larsp5
8/22/18

mangler stadig 2 pakker, og jeg kan kun vente. Syntes det er under al kritik at der ikke er mere kontrol med den slags...

alk82
8/22/18

Some unhonest "sellers " using site, double check before you buy anything, good news help from customer service, that all

michellew340
8/22/18

Dryer did not last long and my husband received a case instead of the storage device for his ps4. I like the app and hope for better products in the future.

Sitejabber has collected a total of 5,568 reviews on Wish......

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is cheap manufactured in China. God only knows what heavy metals, carcinogens, toxins or poison are in the makeup. Minimum delivery time greater than 1 month. Cheap crap.

By Susan K.

I use to love wish. Recently not any more. On December I ordered a set of purses that I never received. I did get refunded after a couple emails. I received 3 out of 4 of my items. Ended up getting refunded for all but one because they were all so late (1 item actually arrives on time). I received 2 watches. One watch stopped working after about a month. The other fell apart and stopped working after a month also. And since I had two I wasn't wearing them everyday but luckily I had gotten refunded for them already bc of late shipping. Also if you order anything read reviews and use PayPal.

By brittany b.

Very cheap knock off merchandise. I placed an order for about 70 items on a single order, out of those 70 I have received 9 items. *3* where broken, *4* was the wrong item and *2* were such poor quality it was unusable. And yes it has been about 7 wks. since I placed my order. The tracking numbers DO NOT work in the USA. And if you go through their site it's all in Chinese. I found all of the same items on EBay from same companies and tried them out and guess, I got a USA tracking number, and my item arrived in 2 wks.! So unless you just want to waist your money DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH.COM!!

By Betty J.

I found more bad seller's than good . Was also told a item had been delivered to my address. The item did arrive 3 weeks later. Another seller told me item had been dispatched then told me it was out of stock on each occasion customer service was really bad if you like a gamble this is the site

By paul m.

Everything typically takes forever to get to buyer if it gets to you at all, then Wish says 5 more days ,5 more days all the while they have your money, if you do get your order and it isn't right or defective they expect you to return the item on your dime regardless that it was their mistake which is illegal. There is no customer service ,you have to email then eventually call your bank or file a complaint with the District attorney about Wish which I had to do in order to get my refund. I have not ordered anything else from Wish and warn people about them . So in my opinion beware order from someone else

By John o.

I have answered this many times and my answer is always the same. Read the reviews!!! Some items are junk, and if so, people will comment. The clothes are sized for the Asian market and therefore are many sizes smaller. I wear a medium and ordered the one article of clothing I have ordered in an xxl and it just fit. Clothing tends to be on cheap side, too. Watches and jewelry tend to be a good deal and I have ordered many watches as gifts ans have averaged $3-$5. They look expensive and some even say CK on them. I ordered a $70 purse that I didn't use for several months and when I did, the zipper broke. I took a picture of it, sent it to customer service and received a refund within an hour. Didn't even have to send the item back. Items can take up to a month and if you complain, they usually offer a refund, but even with the refund, I have received the item every time. Have patience and read the reviews and you will be good to go!

By Suzan C.

Well if you bought it and try returning it I think it'll be a waste because of shipping, but usually you would get the money back. Oh and just so you know when they say that shipping is $1 sometime it's really not. I ordered something and shipping was way more then expected.

By eh p.

You don't get what they advertise. They won't do refunds unless you pay to send it back. If the shady company deletes their ad they can't prove what you bought. Wish is the main app for a lot of little companies. Most of which are dishonest. It's a gamble. Can take up to 2 mos to get your stuff

By Allison u.

They can't be trusted at all.

By Eric K.

Wish is the biggest fraud I have been involved with for online purchasing . I will never buy anything from them . They ripped me off of hundreds of dollars . Buyer beware !!!

By Sande c.
Questions? Get answers from the Wish staff and other customers.

Wish?