Review of Wish

support@wish.com

2,094 reviews with 1 star

lindac850
3/23/19

Okay, hopefully this saves someone the aggravation and disappointment in shopping with "WISH" online.
First off: I understood it takes a while to receive orders placed with Wish, but 45 days later I get the so called XL leather coat.I gave it to my mother, since it was more like a medium not XL. The zipper zips on the left like a women's garment not men's.
The low cut boot/shoe size 11, is more like a 91/2 not 11. The material is so thin I was afraid to try them on without pushing my foot through the material. Received in 37 days,
I could keep going , as I purchased many other items, some still have not been delivered (51 days and counting)..
Is there any honest people anymore? So if you would like to buy junk items use Fish, "if you value your hard earned money, DON"T SHOP FISH".

stephanieg213
3/22/19

If I could give zero stars I would!! Sent me the wrong item number that I didn't order. Then they said I ordered the wrong item which I did not! They want me to send this bull$#*! back to China at my expense and will not credit me or send the correct item number. Buyer beware! Scam artists! Totally screwed up my Christmas by shipping items 6-8 weeks before delivery! I should've learned then! Gave them a 2nd chance! NOT AGAIN!!!Besides most of it's junk anyway that's why it's so Flippin cheap! Will never do business with them again!

shobanam1
3/20/19

I own a small dress boutique and decided to give Wish a try for their evening gowns. I ordered 5 items. 4 out of the 5 items that EVENTUALLY arrived was absolute rubbish. They looked like petticoats or nighties that we would wear to sleep in. One just never arrived. The pics that Wish shows you and what the actual dress looks like is shocking. This site needs to be shut down!!!!

guyanar
3/17/19

I have purchased Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds for my 10 year old. Received a pair of earbuds both for right ear. The charger on a picture showed as charger for apple Airpods, yet it came with 2 tiny short cords. The quality was so cheap it looked like a Fisher Price toy. Not useable so i had to throw it away, since i can't return it to China.

shellyb104
3/17/19

I was using the app and placed an order by mistake. I thought it was asking me to continue to the cart when offering an additional discount to buy a product. Nope it charged me immediately. I quickly canceled the order. The bot asked if I wanted a refund to my account if I wanted wish cash that would be issued immediately and ready for use. I opted for wish cash and it has never shown up. I called their "customer service" but it's automated. I submitted 4 different tickets but the bots online ask me to submit a ticket from the refunded order, which you can't actually do in the system. The bot also says my refund was issued and available check my wish balance. I'm very frustrated by this horrible experience. Never ordering from here again

gemmar19
3/15/19

I ordered an items worth 150 dhs here.till mow I didn't receive the items.its neen almost 3months..i cant ask more to ur customer support ..kindly email me about my ordered pls...

randyw130
3/13/19

Company is us based fronting Asian sellers. Most items never arrive. They tell you tough luck as most deliveries take longer than 30 days and they won't honour claims over 30 days. Buy a lottery ticket as the odds are better than getting something from wish

davidd909
3/13/19

Bought $100 worth of sweatshirts (5 hoodies). Got 3 pairs of children socks instead. Threw away the package because I had no idea what the heck it was.

Wish did not allow me to get a refund even though the seller had similar 1 star reviews.

This is my 3rd order with Wish.

1st order had a misleading photo and description--useless. Not able to return.

2nd order was 1 oversized fake air-pod instead of 2 air-pods (misleading photo and description) and didn't work at all. I only got a refund for the product and not for shipping which cost more than the product itself.

You will end up losing more money on Wish than you save. Terrible company, sellers and products.

abhishekm19
3/13/19

Their website will show product delivered but it will never get delivered to you.. you keep chasing them but no resolution. Dont buy from this website

rn53
3/12/19

I wish there was a half start as this app/ website does not deserve not even 1 start as rating.

I ordered a few items, been charged, have not received any products, unbale to log in my app, asked in at least 5 emails to have a reset link, ...i never received one , customer support representatives don't read properly the issue presented and they give solutions that are not suitable or solutions that of course i have tried already with no luck

I requested a call many times and i called myself again no luck to reach anyone - NO SUPRISE

i wonder who trains these support representatives and what kind of logic are they using when replying to someone as unfortunately to me it seems they are just replying with templates without tacking the real issue.

It has been extremely frustrating and although I asked for refund, no one bothers to reply to that.

I am left with nothing but thoughts on legal action since this company is a joke.

genevievel17
3/11/19

This app is just as bad as others. They also switch the price on the headline with the one when you have to select to make a purchase. For example it will say "Diaperbag" have the picture and the price is $8.50. You click on it and then when you make a selection to add to your cart it will say "$15 or higher if it's not random color selection. Then don't forget that there's always shipping with Wish. So you can get the same things on other apps for cheaper than Wish. It's the same low quality product for the most part. Some of my reviews with pictures and videos have been erased. It took 12 weeks or more to get some of my items. I don't buy from them anymore.

brittanyd74
3/9/19

Just received my phone yesterday that i had order last week from the app but apparently they sold me a phone that didn't seem to work at all as i kept trying to get it to turn on with the power button on the side but no luck with that or getting it to charge up. So i won't be ordering anything else from that fake app ever again.

roxanee
3/8/19

I did not get the dress I ordered. They never sent the correct one or reimbursed my money. I will NEVER order from them again & strongly encourage you not to either. Also, they are in China so it takes forever to get your order.

chantelaw
3/7/19

I placed my order and paid. Then waited tlfor my order olny to find that it showed I cancelled my order which I never did! I was told that that I would get a refund smh

liluf
3/6/19

This company clearly makes money selling cheap fake items from China to people who don't realize the difference. And then, when someone complains, Wish "flags" their account and says they need to buy more cheap crappy items to get the flag removed. Do not buy from this company.

katm77
3/3/19

Orders don't arrive and when you request a refund they flag your account. That's their way not to refund your money back. When you do email their so called customer service they just refer you back to Wish automated customer service. Don't waste your time / money!!!!

tareqa6
3/2/19

They stole my money I paid 233$, 60$ for shipping and I didn't get anything and no one call I send them 1000 times that I didn't receive and I want my packages don't want to refund and simply nothing happen have been waiting for 6 months to post this!
I only receive automated responses.

alyssas74
2/26/19

I've ordered so many items on this website. Most of them never show up, and the rest show up about 3 months late. I recently bought a bumper sticker that DIDN'T EVEN STICK TO MY CAR and they REFUSE to give me a refund because it's "over 30 days old". Customer service is NON-EXISTANT! Don't expect to get refunds back for a defective item or one that never showed up. They have some MAJOR improvements to make. Can't believe how much money I've lost just for shopping with them. Cheap stuff but you definitely get what you pay for...and sometimes you don't!!!

leea181
2/26/19

I bought loads of items the 1st week of November 2018. Some were Christmas gifts. It is February 2019. I 'm still waiting for my items to arrive. Trying to contact customer service is an absolute joke. When i e-mail them i get asked to go to my account and speak to customer service. I have followed all their links but no luck.
YOU ARE RUBBISH.

davidk798
2/26/19

I ordered a suit and a shirt the first week of January 2019 and they said your orders will arrive between 12 to 23 February and now its 26th of February. I'm even trying to track the items and they are nowhere to be found. Please save money stay away from these scams they are all thugs

michaelm2066
2/25/19

ITEMS WERE "LOST" SOMEWHERE IN TRANSIT. FOLLOWED THE TRACKING AND SOMEHOW THE ITEMS DISAPPEARED. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON EXISTANT. MARK MY WORDS YOU WILL END UP DISPUTING THE CHARGES WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY. I ORDERED 13 NOV 2018, TODAY IS 25 FEB 2019 AND THEY HAVE BEEN PLACATING ME WITH "WE WILL GET THIS TAKEN CARE OF AND WE WILL ADD A GIFT" AND STILL NOTHING!

thadd9
2/22/19

Some items seem to get lost in the mail and wish doesn't have any humans responsible for customer service. One thing I ordered was $22 after shipping. The item never came after almost 2 months and wish customer service is automated and doesn't do anything to help customers get to the bottom of items that have been lost. Still trying to get my $22 back but I'm losing hope. I will not risk another dollar with this poorly run company.

marthal108
2/19/19

Terrible experience trying to have someone contact me. It's been over one month of emails with only automated responses. What a waste of my time and money. Not worth it

sitaras3
2/19/19

Horrible! Horrible. Received the wrong item.Created a ticket , I was asked t to create another. all they have been doing is delaying and asking to keep creating tickets. DEALYING and frustrating customer to give up

amnonc1
2/18/19

This is a very modern attractive site which will not serve or diligently respond to your loss of money or undelivered items. They created an automated system which will keep you in a loop of frustrations regarding REFUNDS they do not actually give you back but claim they will or did (On their records but not show on your credit card = one sided lies) for items which are not delivered, faulty, or where theirs system is processing a canceled order - and you will be ignored in a nice way, by the same cut&paste responses from the people who work for them if you do find the way to get to them.

WISH.com is hidden behind its parent company CONTEXTLOGIC INC SAN FRANCISCO which takes your money, and you can not reach it for refunds, because your order was from WISH.com as a mediator for the people (Like you and me) who get listed to supply goods at attractive prices, and sometime by misleading self information.There are 8 other companies I use on the www which are good and honest plus caring companies which offer better quality and as good prices, so be warned before WISH.COM has your money and your claims are in the trap-loop of automated responses but your money had been taken from you.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sitejabber has collected a total of 5,496 reviews on Wish......

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is cheap manufactured in China. God only knows what heavy metals, carcinogens, toxins or poison are in the makeup. Minimum delivery time greater than 1 month. Cheap crap.

By Susan K.

I use to love wish. Recently not any more. On December I ordered a set of purses that I never received. I did get refunded after a couple emails. I received 3 out of 4 of my items. Ended up getting refunded for all but one because they were all so late (1 item actually arrives on time). I received 2 watches. One watch stopped working after about a month. The other fell apart and stopped working after a month also. And since I had two I wasn't wearing them everyday but luckily I had gotten refunded for them already bc of late shipping. Also if you order anything read reviews and use PayPal.

By brittany b.

Very cheap knock off merchandise. I placed an order for about 70 items on a single order, out of those 70 I have received 9 items. *3* where broken, *4* was the wrong item and *2* were such poor quality it was unusable. And yes it has been about 7 wks. since I placed my order. The tracking numbers DO NOT work in the USA. And if you go through their site it's all in Chinese. I found all of the same items on EBay from same companies and tried them out and guess, I got a USA tracking number, and my item arrived in 2 wks.! So unless you just want to waist your money DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH.COM!!

By Betty J.

I found more bad seller's than good . Was also told a item had been delivered to my address. The item did arrive 3 weeks later. Another seller told me item had been dispatched then told me it was out of stock on each occasion customer service was really bad if you like a gamble this is the site

By paul m.

Everything typically takes forever to get to buyer if it gets to you at all, then Wish says 5 more days ,5 more days all the while they have your money, if you do get your order and it isn't right or defective they expect you to return the item on your dime regardless that it was their mistake which is illegal. There is no customer service ,you have to email then eventually call your bank or file a complaint with the District attorney about Wish which I had to do in order to get my refund. I have not ordered anything else from Wish and warn people about them . So in my opinion beware order from someone else

By John o.

I have answered this many times and my answer is always the same. Read the reviews!!! Some items are junk, and if so, people will comment. The clothes are sized for the Asian market and therefore are many sizes smaller. I wear a medium and ordered the one article of clothing I have ordered in an xxl and it just fit. Clothing tends to be on cheap side, too. Watches and jewelry tend to be a good deal and I have ordered many watches as gifts ans have averaged $3-$5. They look expensive and some even say CK on them. I ordered a $70 purse that I didn't use for several months and when I did, the zipper broke. I took a picture of it, sent it to customer service and received a refund within an hour. Didn't even have to send the item back. Items can take up to a month and if you complain, they usually offer a refund, but even with the refund, I have received the item every time. Have patience and read the reviews and you will be good to go!

By Suzan C.

Well if you bought it and try returning it I think it'll be a waste because of shipping, but usually you would get the money back. Oh and just so you know when they say that shipping is $1 sometime it's really not. I ordered something and shipping was way more then expected.

By eh p.

You don't get what they advertise. They won't do refunds unless you pay to send it back. If the shady company deletes their ad they can't prove what you bought. Wish is the main app for a lot of little companies. Most of which are dishonest. It's a gamble. Can take up to 2 mos to get your stuff

By Allison u.

They can't be trusted at all.

By Eric K.

Wish is the biggest fraud I have been involved with for online purchasing . I will never buy anything from them . They ripped me off of hundreds of dollars . Buyer beware !!!

By Sande c.
Questions? Get answers from the Wish staff and other customers.

Wish?