Review of Wish

support@wish.com

2,160 reviews with 1 star

ndemazeab
5/24/19

Don't be deceived. Wish isn't a good site. Go elsewhere. You will just end up wasting your money without getting what you want or the way you want it

dd227
5/24/19

DO NOT BUY FROM WISH.COM (or aliexpress and sites like that) I had a successful order from Wish.com last year. However, when I tried to order this year - I was asked to provide a bank statement because they couldn't process my payment. BUT they still took the money out of my bank account. The emails they have sent me have not been helpful in the slightest, there's no customer support, and asking for a bank statement is shady as $#*! to begin with. I canceled all of my transactions and my money is still missing. I will be changing my credit card number. Wish.com is LITERALLY owned by two men in San Francisco (look it up) and they are raking in plenty of lots of peoples money. DO NOT BUY FROM WISH. IT IS DANGEROUS.

pierrer30
5/24/19

Last February, I bought 3 woods (1, 3 & 5) supposedly Taylor Made. I dought Taylor made as anything to do with these articles. After 2 games, one shaft broke and the driver is totally erratic. There is no repair offered at Wish, only reimbursement for 30 days. Do yourself a favor, buy your clubs elsewere.

tomt318
5/23/19

Not even close to what I ordered, little cheap radio! No CD player! It a joke! Took forever to get here! People, don't waist your time here! You'd be way better off shopping at Goodwill or the dollar general! And that says it all!!! Actually one star is way too many!!!! What a freaking bad joke this was!!!

flogeni
5/21/19

i bough the most expensive drone in the wish.com site: about 300$ (Order #: 5cb3f14c11d9812b25956f2f ). The item came physically damaged. Despite my repeated requests no action of repair or replacement was undertaken by wish customer service. They told me that everything is fine and use sharp objects to open the compartment and to try it. I did . The first try with fully charged batteries in both the drone and remote control and this drone went uncontrollably and hit the ground and destroyed itself completely beyond repair. Customer service did not take any action at all. they closed the ticket I had opened with any pronouncement

maxinee9
5/19/19

Ordered items that never arrived. The app says I've been refunded but I received no money in my bank account. My friend has somehow managed to buy stuff through wish. I wasn't so lucky and definitely won't be making any purchases from them again.

kennethw192
5/19/19

If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. This site is a complete hoax except for the part where they take your money. Do not buy anything from this site. You will likely never receive what you paid for. Don't be a sucker like me.

edwins63
5/14/19

On january 24th, I ordered some coins, and I am still waiting for them. I have contacted wish support or customer service and never do anything to resolve the issue. Don't buy anything from them, it's a scam.

deepthiv1
5/11/19

Fraud company.
Not giving product and not giving refund. They have taken 29000rs from my credit card. I have given police complaint. Never buy products from this company

bluem
5/9/19

I looked at a USB 1080p webcam from Logitech. They had it "over 60% off" but the reduced price was still about 20% dearer than I could get from local shop, and without having to worry about postage etc ... I looked at a USB hub - same deal. Buy elsewhere.

colleene25
5/9/19

I placed an order I never received the item I called my bank and had them refuse payment and wish blocked me honestly their products are terrible if they arrive.

Tip for consumers: Don’t make the mistake I did don’t order from them ever

julier320
5/9/19

Julie Roberts Dont order anything from Wish. They are impossible to get in touch with. My mother had been ill sine the 20 March and actually died on the 8 April. She was to go on a trip and ordered nearly £100.00 worth of stuff which I have but am unable to return. You cannot contact them unless you go through the account of my mother and they only return items within a certain time although I have tried on numerous occasions to get in touch with them they have not responded. I have now been able to get onto my mother's account and now they won't take anything back because it has been too long. They have sent a couple of returns lables to send some items back but will only send them to my mother's email (again which I don't have access to!). AGAIN DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

cathyh164
5/9/19

ORDERED THINGS IN DEC.AND NEVER RECIVED ANY OF IT ORDEDED IN JAN.FEB,STILL NOT RECIVER WE NEED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW HOW CR00KED THEY ARE I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MY MONEY BACK BUT WE KNOW THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

grahamg49
5/8/19

purchased a mobile phone from wish battery would not charge after a month so could not use the phone. Contacted wish they said they were very sorry and would contact supplier,within a couple of days they said the supplier would send a new battery, guess what! Battery never arrived contacted wish after a few weeks asking for a refund as no battery and phone was not fit for purpose they replied, one month for refund had passed so basically tough!!. i replied to say ok supply me the battery but all i got back was refund not possible as one month had passed. Then they shut your case so it is not possible to request help so have a phone i cannot use. WILL NEVER BUY FROM WISH AGAIN!!!! alli- exspress much better service.

arthury9
5/7/19

Everything the other reviews about the delivery lead time (1.5 months !) and poor response from their system (Wishpost), can't be more true. There is near to no response with their auto-answers from their system.

krisw59
5/6/19

I bought many items from Wish,not having a clue about what Wish was..The 5x..Supposedly,a 18/20? Is a size 8/10 in "American Size"..You dont get the items for a month and a half,by then? Its too late..Also,the cool hippie looking guaze and rayon items? They are all microfiber..Kind of like a cheap umbrella..ZERO customer service.Dont waste your money.Its a HUGE SCAM!!!

jamalh15
5/2/19

i WILL NOT BUY ANY STUFF FROM THERE SITE THIS IS GARBAGE FROM CHAINA
ONCE YOU PAY YOU ARE STUCK NO REFUND NO RETURN

serenab22
5/1/19

Bought over 100 worth of stuff nevor got it , was nevor able to talk to anyone off the site. Got a phone call saying wish would refound my money and i got scamed they stole my bank account information by hacking into my computer. Please stay away from wish.

gregorys221
5/1/19

I bought a hoodie to small ,I ask for a refund they said they will send it never sent it. No way to talk to anyone, they have you talking to a bull$#*! machine as customer service , $#*! WISH Y'ALL NEED TO BE SUED!!!

Tip for consumers: Listen don't do it , don't be a fool

mashaylahm
5/1/19

I've ordered 4 times that have never arrived, I've also cancelled 5 items from previous order within 24hr of making order and still haven't received a refund or other said items. The items are cheap because their poor quality and material. Refund policy isn't accurate at all this app/website is a scam your refund isn't guaranteed!

sherril118
5/1/19

Worst clothing ever! Wayyyyy too small. It will fit children. Cheap polyester halloween costume fabric for everything. Horrible. They refund your money and dont want the clothes shipped back. That says it all. Buy elsewhere

tonu
5/1/19

I ordered 2 items last year, paid my purchases using credit card and months have pased -- it never arrived. I tried contacting their support but you will only receive "template" responses.
I wanted a refund, but the response that I got was they credited the amount through Wish Cash. They dont do cash refund. So you are stuck on the solution, wishing and hoping against all hope that your next order will soon arrive.
I took my chance and tried to replace my order -- same bad experience. Items did not arrive and asked for refund. Same response, credit via wish cash so just replace your order. This is crazy. Waste. Ridiculous. Scam. Fraud. Syndicate. This app should be shut down.

michelles669
4/30/19

I ordered a $36.00 dollar item. When I finally got it, the item was not how it was described. I contacted their so-called "support" and they sent me an email claiming I had to pay for shipping, use a label the post office said wasn't very good, and the worst part? The post office said it would cost me *$60.00* dollars to ship the item back. It strangely only cost Wish $12.00 dollars to ship it to me.

Tried to get a hold of Wish about issue. Guess who you can't contact, least not very well....? Wish. They give *very* limited choices as to how their animated response would address the issue. You had to either chose what little they had or forget it. Needless to say, they didn't list even "other" which I needed because none of the others was what I needed.

Several rounds later and I got nowhere. So now I'm stuck with an item I don't want and refuse to pay outrageous amount of money for an item not worth any where near the cost to return it. I'm furious.

praveenr14
4/30/19

If you have enough money to spare then only buy from the SCAM website run by some Chinese frau.ds....Without any second thoughts I can say wish.com is a 200% fraud site.

susanr440
4/29/19

Wish only sells crap that's overpriced and anything that isn't convenient for them they try to block. You can't really review the items you buy. Not like.amazon. I don't recommend wish to anyone. When my 2nd item arrives im deleting my app forever.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Sitejabber has collected a total of 5,570 reviews on Wish......

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is cheap manufactured in China. God only knows what heavy metals, carcinogens, toxins or poison are in the makeup. Minimum delivery time greater than 1 month. Cheap crap.

By Susan K.

I use to love wish. Recently not any more. On December I ordered a set of purses that I never received. I did get refunded after a couple emails. I received 3 out of 4 of my items. Ended up getting refunded for all but one because they were all so late (1 item actually arrives on time). I received 2 watches. One watch stopped working after about a month. The other fell apart and stopped working after a month also. And since I had two I wasn't wearing them everyday but luckily I had gotten refunded for them already bc of late shipping. Also if you order anything read reviews and use PayPal.

By brittany b.

Very cheap knock off merchandise. I placed an order for about 70 items on a single order, out of those 70 I have received 9 items. *3* where broken, *4* was the wrong item and *2* were such poor quality it was unusable. And yes it has been about 7 wks. since I placed my order. The tracking numbers DO NOT work in the USA. And if you go through their site it's all in Chinese. I found all of the same items on EBay from same companies and tried them out and guess, I got a USA tracking number, and my item arrived in 2 wks.! So unless you just want to waist your money DO NOT ORDER FROM WISH.COM!!

By Betty J.

I found more bad seller's than good . Was also told a item had been delivered to my address. The item did arrive 3 weeks later. Another seller told me item had been dispatched then told me it was out of stock on each occasion customer service was really bad if you like a gamble this is the site

By paul m.

Everything typically takes forever to get to buyer if it gets to you at all, then Wish says 5 more days ,5 more days all the while they have your money, if you do get your order and it isn't right or defective they expect you to return the item on your dime regardless that it was their mistake which is illegal. There is no customer service ,you have to email then eventually call your bank or file a complaint with the District attorney about Wish which I had to do in order to get my refund. I have not ordered anything else from Wish and warn people about them . So in my opinion beware order from someone else

By John o.

I have answered this many times and my answer is always the same. Read the reviews!!! Some items are junk, and if so, people will comment. The clothes are sized for the Asian market and therefore are many sizes smaller. I wear a medium and ordered the one article of clothing I have ordered in an xxl and it just fit. Clothing tends to be on cheap side, too. Watches and jewelry tend to be a good deal and I have ordered many watches as gifts ans have averaged $3-$5. They look expensive and some even say CK on them. I ordered a $70 purse that I didn't use for several months and when I did, the zipper broke. I took a picture of it, sent it to customer service and received a refund within an hour. Didn't even have to send the item back. Items can take up to a month and if you complain, they usually offer a refund, but even with the refund, I have received the item every time. Have patience and read the reviews and you will be good to go!

By Suzan C.

Well if you bought it and try returning it I think it'll be a waste because of shipping, but usually you would get the money back. Oh and just so you know when they say that shipping is $1 sometime it's really not. I ordered something and shipping was way more then expected.

By eh p.

You don't get what they advertise. They won't do refunds unless you pay to send it back. If the shady company deletes their ad they can't prove what you bought. Wish is the main app for a lot of little companies. Most of which are dishonest. It's a gamble. Can take up to 2 mos to get your stuff

By Allison u.

They can't be trusted at all.

By Eric K.

Wish is the biggest fraud I have been involved with for online purchasing . I will never buy anything from them . They ripped me off of hundreds of dollars . Buyer beware !!!

By Sande c.
Questions? Get answers from the Wish staff and other customers.

Wish?