Review of Winni.in

Tel: 7829463510
info@winni.in

jayashreem
9/13/18

Thanks Nandita...for assisting in placing the order. Very useful and good communication, Thanks for the coupon code! :)
Will be looking forward for the good delivery service too!

vandank
9/12/18

Nandita helped me with the ordering process and also provided me with discount coupons. The service provided by the website is simply awesome.

shivg2
9/12/18

we placed the order from winni and the order will deliver on time and the best quality of product is delivered and thankxx for the manisha who assited very good

ashisha8
9/10/18

I became fan of her, so fast reply and sweet direction . I appreciate the service they have.Thanks so much and am happy to place order

dishak
9/8/18

Awsome assistance. Best ever reply i got. Thank you for help. Next time i need her only thank you soo much

subhashr2
9/6/18

The assistance from the customer support was extremely awesome
But as a company you need to be more specific in time slot

raghur9
8/31/18

Thanx to the team for deliver it before expected time and make the event special.
Keep it UP..
Cheers!

lilal7
8/29/18

Had to deliver the cake on my colleague's birthday and it had to be a surprise. With a rough idea of her address and no specifics like the flat #, the delivery representative did a relentless task to deliver the package. To add to the challenge my colleague wasn't available on the phone so I wonder how he managed to reach an incomplete address. So Great show the winni man and the surprise was made yummy by the cake . Great show and keep up the great job. Please convey our complements to the delivery representative.

chinnak1
8/29/18

I had a Very Bad experience with Winni.

I have ordered a flower bokeh with Red roses to one of my dear ones. They have charged me Rs 600.
But, they have delivered plastic flower bokey with some other flowers. which cost Rs. 100.

This is very discasting. When I called their customer care and asked about this. But no action taken. No respect about the customers.
Do not go with this. Do not trust them

puruf
8/23/18

Excellent Cake with on time delivery. I had ordered Black Forest cake and it was exceptionally tasty and fresh at the same time.

kunjanv
8/23/18

Awesome Support provided by Himanshi. Wonderful products that too at a lower cost. All our family members appreciate what we do via Winni.

rahulg33
8/23/18

Excellence for winni service. Good cake is very good test. I come know about this online cake .recently place the order surprised my order deliverd .thank you winni team

satyap11
8/22/18

I interacted with Manisha and could finalise a cake for my son's birthday. She was kind enough to help me place the order.

Now, waiting for the cake to give a review on the test.

pralhadr
8/22/18

i am very much happy about the service from Ms Shalini.Its a great customer support.i have used this for the first time and i m hoping it will be a great experience.i ll surely recommend this to my family and friends

geetikac1
8/22/18

Shalini helped me in booking a cake and resolved all my queries. She provided me all the necessary details and made it easier for me to find a perfect cake for my friend.
Thanks a lot :D

goluc
8/14/18

I want customise cake for my son's first birthday. I have got what i have wish for... awesome design and nice taste. The part about that cake is they prepared it very nicely and yes i would surely use Winni and recommend Winni to my friends.. cheers Winni team!!!!

janvis3
8/14/18

I have placed the order for a cake. Delivered cake was very tasty nd yummy.. overall good quality and on time services. ..thank you so much Winni.

pradapp
8/13/18

I ordered Chocolate cake and delivered butterscotch cake, and they asked me to share photo after sharing the photo they saying the cake was half eat, it was just cut in the cake. The customer support is worst

shelbalag
8/7/18

Hi winni I am very happy my order is my gf birthday my order is timely and properly delivered and very testy cake and very nice flower thank you

riang2
8/2/18

Awesome products with quality good delivery services great customer support as well .i really tike delivery time slot option so customer can book order according to availability . Bit expensive but worth it

balakrishnav
7/30/18

Winni is the fraud and cheating customers providing spoiled cakes. When I complained, looks like they believe only vendors not customers. Even I have shared images and video of spoiled cake still they are telling which is fresh cake. They are blind with vendors. The cakes also costly and service is worst. I can give you order ID as well# 80720343419. Last minute they change the order without refunding the amount. I really want to rate 0/5. Worst/ Stupid/pathetic service. I strongly not recommend this.

dishan
7/27/18

Very dissatisfied with their service. Wrong cake delivered, the design did not match to the one given on the website and the name on the cake was also wrong. When asked to replace, their guy came to rewrite on the same cake. My dad's bday cake looked shabby. Very disappointed with their casual attitude and rude behavior. Waste of money. NEVER GOING TO ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN!

aartig5
7/26/18

Nice service and very helpful all team member.Very good product and very tasty

pravallikab
7/23/18

the service nd help is excellent. I want to thanks to winni to deliver my ever order delivered on time

jyotis22
7/20/18

Cakes are very delicious and the service is excellent. I want to thanks to winni to deliver my ever order delivered on time

Worst company ever. They spoiled my V day. Had ordered a cake and paid also a day in advance expecting early delivery on 14th Feb. My big mistake was selecting Winni over Ferns n Petals. Since yesterday Afternoon onwards, i tried calling them 100 times, number is always busy, written many emails but received no response. No one from the customer care bothers to call the customers. Hence if you do not want to spoil your Special Day then please DO NOT order from Winni. What is the point in ordering for Special day when the delivery is not made on the Special Day. They really need to improve their services and treat their customers as "KING" if they want to survive and sustain . My Account Information for the refund Sumit Bhowmik 055801587036 ICICI Bank Infosys Mysore Branch. ICIC0000052

After 4 hours

By MUTHUPALANIAPPAN a.

By Sumit B.

Even I received the cake without any message on it

By Sangeetha K.

Questions? Get answers from the Winni.in staff and other customers.

Winni.in?