Winn.in

Winn.in has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Winn.in ranks 68th among Hotels sites.

How would you rate Winn.in?

“I recently ordered one birthday cake from here, with assistance of Ms. Himanshi, through its chat se”

Kushum S.
6/8/19

I recently ordered one birthday cake from here, with assistance of Ms. Himanshi, through its chat service.It was really helpful and cooperative for me.

kushums
June 8th, 2019

kamilc12
May 6th, 2019

I want to appreciate the Winni for providing me a excellent service and as well as I want to big thanks to Winni customer care team to understand my problem and help me to change the delivery address at the last moment.

janus3
March 20th, 2019

I don' want to rate for Winni service's and want to give 5 out of 5 to winni customer service team. They helped me a lot that time when i have tierd to to serch one small cake for my baby..

Questions? Get answers from the Winn.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Winn.in?

Have a question about Winn.in?