Review of WineTasting

Tel: 1-800-435-2225
service@winetastingnetwork.com

gails37
11/17/14

I've initially ordered their sample - the concept was cool for $6.95 you get 6 tasting samples and they build your provide. These were the worst wines I've ever tasted. Rating it was which one was less worse. Then it turned out that they automatically subscribed me to their service and I suddenly get $59 wine shipment I've never requested.
I will not do business with them ever again and would not recommend them

markc74
11/7/13

Will not buy again from Winetasting.com

I was a longtime patron of Geerlings & Wade wine buying service. They were acquired by Winetasting.com some years back. This morning I selected a case of wine to order. When I went to check out I noticed that I was being charged > $45 for shipping. In 2001, I had purchased a "LIFETIME" Presidents Club membership that gave me a 10% discount and free shipping.

I called them and told them of their mistake. I expected an apology and immediate correction. The operator told me that they no longer offered free shipping. I told her that her website said otherwise. No comment from her. I then explained that I was a "LIFETIME" President's Club member that I have paid for in advance. I added that I was not yet dead. She said that was a service from the previous Geerlings & Wade relationship and not their obligation. I said that was not true because it was posted on my account under their website. I further explained that I had prepaid for this service and they were stealing from me. No comment.

So, I told her that she would be losing a customer of over 20 years and that I would be posting this. No comment. I hung up.

I urge you to stop buying from winetasting.com. They are obviously not concerned about meeting their obligations or promises and do not deserve any of our business.

Questions? Get answers from the WineTasting staff and other customers.

WineTasting?