Review of Window Toppers

Tel: 1-800-549-8289
customerservice@windowtoppers.com

christineh54
4/22/18

My experience with Window Toppers was perfect in every way. When I called for assistance with my order they were very helpful and did not rush me when I wasn't sure how to measure and so on. When I received my curtains they were exactly how I had hoped they would look!!! They are beautiful and I am extremely happy I found their site and took a chance on them even with the negative reviews. I am not sure why others have had such a bad experience, I am completely satisfied!!!

jenniferh80
3/25/15

Unfortunately after having such high expectations I was absolutely disappointed - my order, though received and processed for payment, never shipped even after 30 days. No one contacted me to tell me that the order was not ready until I called them and when I was able to speak with the owner she wanted to credit me $10 for an almost $200 order. What an insult. She felt that she had given good customer service. Louise as the owner you should know better- you take my money, don't contact me that there's a problem until I call you, you don't have a product to ship after 30 days and then you think a $10 credit towards the order is reasonable- good luck! I cancelled my order and will NEVER do business again. Buyer beware

thomasu4
1/27/15

They need to review their return process. I am still waiting for a refund after 3 weeks. Overall service relating to ordering, shipments and returns are key performance indicators of a business.

lonnieh22
1/1/15

Great website. Free Shipping (they say limited time). Affordable window curtains and accessories. Recommend if shopping curtains!

elizabethu3
10/26/14

We decorated our kitchen by buying all of our curtains from Window Toppers and they look fabulous.

tablef
4/11/11

Finally got around to decorating a somewhat unusual door-window combo thingy. I went to all the usual online places I shop at (Kohl's, Overstock, Amazon, Sears) for ideas and some not so ordinary places (touchofclass, seventhavenue, brylanehome, qvc) for ideas.

I came across windowtoppers.com and found some unique and interesting ideas. It was easy to understand what I needed to order to complete the look I wanted (not so easy sometimes).

The ordering process was simple, as most are. And shipping was quick.

I am happy with the quality of the fabric. I am happy with the color.

I am not to crazy about the design. The curtains are as advertised, but they are just fabric (good fabric, mind you). Maybe I am too inexperienced, but I think I paid for more than I got. Dunno.

Also, they don't sell hardware. Imagine, you spend a fortune on curtains and nothing to put them on. Like a car, with no tires or steering wheel or something.

Anyway, I do recommend them for Window Treatments, if you are experienced. I don't recommend it for novices like me.

Questions? Get answers from the Window Toppers staff and other customers.

Window Toppers?