Windows10KeySale reviews

1 Review From Our Community

williamh171
4/22/16

I just bought a Windows 10 Pro key from Windows10KeySale.com and decided to write a review about them
I was first skeptical about the website so I decided to do some research into this website using the scam advisor and also read the reviews on other websites.
The information and reviews that came out, they were all positive remarks and comments.
Therefore, I went ahead to purchase Windows 10 Pro from them using Paypal.
Their customer support staff, came back to me with the Windows 10 Pro CD Key shortly within that hour or two and they have also provided me with a download link from Microsoft.com to download the operating system within that 24 hours period before the link goes death.
I do have a Windows 10 version installed and the CD key provided does not match my system.
I emailed the customer support staff, by the name of Emma is very helpful and she even extended my download link as I have to travel overseas on the night itself.
The email replied from her was fast and quick and the respond are always positive.
In the end, I managed to complete my installations within that day so that I can leave the country as a happy man
And, I will be getting a few more copies from them when i am back from the next trip.
My recommendation to get your authentic keys from them as they really helped me save a lot on the Windows 10 Professional Edition.
Their staffs are quick and responsive which is a good thing for an online business.

Thanks for reading this.

Questions? Get answers from the Windows10KeySale staff and other customers.

Windows10KeySale?