Windowdesigngroup reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

evelynb19
5/14/18

I ordered blinds for my patio/living-room sliding door, which is ap. 12' wide. To make long story short. I was told ap. 2 wks. for delivery. Contract says same. It took 8 weeks. The salesman, Kevin, who said he is a director of the company, measured wrong & ordered blinds the were ap. 3' too narrow! After finding out about his error, he tried to charge me for the "extra" width. I told him I would not pay for his errors.

There were all sorts of excuses as to why it took so long to get the blinds...even to the extent that the order was put on hold. If so, why?

I had asked Kevin to measure & price draperies for rest of condo...8 more windows. Kevin was never able to give me prices. He hemmed/hawed about lord knows what. I picked fabrics out of pictures he sent. He did not want to come out & show me the fabrics in person. I picked a fabric for the windows & asked for prices...for some reason he could not give me a quote. Finally I gave up & ordered drapes from another company.

His not being able to perform as he should cost his company ap. $8k.

Anyway blinds are in...they are not easy to work. When I close the slats, they don't all close the same. It looks terrible.

IMHO - stay away from WDG. You will probably be better off buying from a retail store like Home Depot.

Questions? Get answers from the Windowdesigngroup staff and other customers.

Windowdesigngroup?