Review of Wilsonsgarage

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

kostisz
6/13/17

My name is Esmeralda and I am a psychic. I recently visited Wilson's Garage, owned and worked by George Wilson. Wilson does good work but the environment is NOT a good first date place. The whole shop is gray and bland. No appeal to the eyes. Not only is it in the valley of ashes, but the shop itself has an unfaithful aura about it. I would know due to my psychic ability that their is a certain lack of faith between George and his supposed significant other. I know for sure I wouldn't want my car to be repaired in a place of dishonesty. When I came home that day I consulted my prophetic lavender incense, which tells me everything I need to know. I found that once George lied to her wife about their former domestic canine running away. I suppose it goes to show how deceitful some can be no matter how charismatic. In conclusion I rate Wilson's Garage 2 stars out of 5 because of the uncomfortability the establishment provides even to such an insensitive psychic as myself.

Tip for consumers: $3

Questions? Get answers from the Wilsonsgarage staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Wilsonsgarage