Review of WildRock

Tel: 4167086433
wesleysloetjes@hotmail.com

julias82
1/18/17

Wes is lovely! He did an exceptional job making my custom ring and I have already recommended him to my friends that want a unique and custom piece of jewellery. My order was ready at a very reasonable time frame and the cost was very fair based on what I was getting made. Even the packaging had time and effort put into it.
Thank you, Wes!!

telschew
10/13/16

Very happy with my recent custom design and purchase. Wildrockco recently designed a custom made necklace together with me. Turned out beautifully. Can highly recommend them and already have more projects on the way. Looking forward to seeing more creations designed by Wildrockco. Telsche

neillm1
8/22/16

Stunning jewlery and great prices!

janicec39
8/19/16

I recently purchased a ring from Wildrock. I was definitely worried about buying jewelry online. After I received my ring about 1 week later I was happy to see it fit and it was gorgeous, just as the pictures and text described. I also got 10% off for myself or a friend for next time.
Janice

Questions? Get answers from the WildRock staff and other customers.

WildRock?