Wild Orchid Quilts reviews

Tel: 888.641.3914
support@wildorchidquilts.net

mirandaa13
9/18/17

I got the product exactly the way it is mentioned on website.
Quality product
Perfect size
Perfect color :)

herryj
8/30/17

Wildorchidquilts has competitive prices, and you will get best prices. There are a lot of high quality products selling from reputable companies. I bought Lattice Vinyl Office Chair from here and got great deal. Overall, its services are satisfactory.

fionak16
7/7/17

We bought two sofa sets and they arrived in about two weeks. We did not receive much communication about the shipping process. Great quality furniture though.

davidj275
5/23/17

I had a positive feedback for this website, I ordered Stylish Multipurpose Metal Wood Cabinet and receive within due date with good response from customer support. Fully satisfied with their professionalism.

tomm1269
5/9/17

Ordered two Atomic Metal Wall Decor Sculpture & received exactly as shown at website product page. Really appreciate their services.

andreaw61
4/12/17

I ordered a shelving unit from WOQ since their pricing couldn't be beat. However, then I read some of the reviews on here and got worried that perhaps I'd been dooped. After nearly a week without any update on my order (their website and my invoice said that their items "ship in two to four days" and that I'd receive a tracking number), I called and i could barely hear the woman I spoke with. She told me my item would ship by the following day at the latest. It didn't ship for two more days and took a whole other week to arrive. I guess they don't care about the shipping component and their website is deceiving. I'm pretty certain if I hadn't followed up on my order I might still be waiting for my item. Also, forget emailing them. They don't respond.

nickc95
3/30/17

Truly Professionals.. Always Great Experience..Excellent Products. Super Awesome customer support Guys there.

johnb787
2/8/17

Handmade Quilts at their best: One of the best quality handmade quilts I've ever seen is available with them. They are really worth buying.

stephaniem165
1/18/17

I wasn't pretty sure about the quality of the products with them as it was the first time I was using their site. Also, the low prices made me think twice about the product quality. But one of my friends suggested this and after receiving the product, I want to tell all of you that they are awesome!
Cheers guys!

nancyw117
12/9/16

Most Reasonable Store with Good quality products and customer service...

rochellea1
11/18/16

I purchased a set of king sized floral quilts from this website, which I wasn't too confident about the quality. I infact considered of cancelling the order as well on receiving if it wasn't a good quality product. However on receving the product, I wasn't worried anymore. The quality is worth the price.

kellye33
10/27/16

I've tried to contact this company 5 times about returning an item I did not want and have gotten no response what so ever. I've used their support@ email address and emailed them 5 minutes after I placed the order and have heard 0! Be careful about ordering with this company!

nancyw110
10/13/16

I ordered 2 set of bed sheets for my home. The prices were too reasonable hence I didn't expect much good quality. But I found that the quality was not bad after I got the order delivered at my home.
Will try shopping again with them!

stefanj10
9/5/16

I had pleasurable experience from wildorchidquilts. I had ordered one Traveller hand bag from wildorchidquilts. I got that product at reasonable price with some discounts.I am very happy with overall services of this company. wildorchidquilts is real and authentic website....

ericae15
8/28/16

I bought a party platter from this company. The ordering process was easy and the shipping was hassle free. It arrived just in time for our summer party. I served appetizers on this platter at the party and it became a conversation piece at the party. It was nicer in person than in the picture on their web site.
Now , I'm planning to use it as a decorative piece when I'm not using it as a serve ware.

sylviak8
8/11/16

I ordered a desk online. Called them a week later to find out why it hasn't been shipped yet and they told me they cancelled my order because my card was declined, even though I have a charge from them on my account. I told them they did charge my card and the woman called me a liar because her accounting department said it was declined. I told her to let me speak with her accounting department and she said they don't have a phone and can only be contacted through email, but wouldn't give me their email. Called my bank to report fraud. DON'T BUY FROM THEM, THEY ARE THIEVES!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

annav34
8/8/16

I reached this site while comparing prices for cake stand. Though I was not pretty sure about the quality as the prices were competitive, but now I must say that it is worth buying from them.

lynna41
7/27/16

I ordered for a antiqued Leather ottoman set which after delivery I realized didn't suit my home. Though I was told that there is an exchange poIicy as well but I was quite apprehensive about it. However, I didn't face any hassles in getting the same changed. Ahead to it, I was told that it might take around 10 days, but the exchange was done on the seventh day.
That was satisfactory for me :)

hjl3
7/21/16

I purchased a product from this company that was defective. I asked to return the product (which on their website says is hassle-free) and was strung along for over a month as communication only occurred on weekly basis. It seemed like no one communicated with each other as each person would tell me something different.

They finally let me return it over a month later. It's been over a week since confirmed delivery and they still haven't refunded me my payment. Now trying to get it back through a dispute.

Avoid this company at all costs as their return process is the worst I've ever experienced!

shaer5
7/15/16

I wanted to gift something unique to a close buddy of mine and I reached this site. I ordered for a retro saxophone and later on I changed my mind to a gramophone. I requested to change the product. The saxophone pick up from my home & delivery of the gramophone happened in just 2 days. Cheers to Wild Orchid Qullts team!

vikasc1
6/22/16

I ordered for round leather ottoman stools from the site and was quite fuzzy about the product quality. However, when the stools got deliverd to my doorstep on the third day of my order, I was literally impressed. And for their professional approach while I inquired about the product, they just not deserve appreciations, but recommendation as well.

kathyd44
6/20/16

I ordered a wooden nautical chest on June 5th and it still hasn't been shipped. I've been billed and paid for the item. I called last week and they said they would send it back to the warehouse. I have heard nothing since. Horrible customer service.

mcmillalh
5/9/16

I've been using Wild Orchid for over 2 years and I'm extremely impressed with their professional attitude and approachable manner. Choosing best household items and decor isnt that easy, but they consistently understood my needs. They've always got it right first time - and on time. Five stars to Wild Orchid.

maryj174
4/18/16

I ordered a piece of floral décor from WildOrchidQuilts for the upcoming weekend party at my home in Florida. I was worried that may be they wont be able to deliver it on time. But, I was pleasantly surprised when I received my package within 4 days. They really offered very quick shipping services and there is no doubt the products are awesome.

Thank You WildOrchidQuilts!

tanyah20
4/18/16

I was looking for stylish and decent bar table for long time and finally found it at WildOrchidQuilts. I must say they really offered the unique and outstanding quality product to me worth my money. They delivered the table in a finest packaging with quick shipping service. Thank you, WildOrchidQuilts for this outstanding Glossy Black Bar Table which has added elegant charm to my home decoration

Questions? Get answers from the Wild Orchid Quilts staff and other customers.

Wild Orchid Quilts?