Review of WilderStore

SITE CLOSED
Badajoz, EX 6004, ES

annag71
5/24/16

This is my third order I have placed with the WilderStore. I am in Australia, so far all order's have turned up within 2 to 3 weeks as stated, Prices for the medication I get for them are very reasonable.

edwards53
11/21/14

First order was leaked in transit. Today I've received a free replacement.

davida127
11/13/14

SCAMMERS!
They take your money but don't send the goods.Jose promises he will send on " Monday " every time you make contact. After 3 months he no longer responds. They need shutting down.

krzysztofm1
9/13/14

They did't send my order, and after 6 months they did't even send my money.
Not recemend, only if you like to risk. First and last time I make business with this store.

Tip for consumers: just don't buy anything there!

richards97
7/2/14

Perfect. Thank you.

dorisk4
6/20/14

Takes money and does not send the goods - just talks that he sends money back and does not make it. Not recommended - finger away from wilderstore.com from Spain

leej15
4/12/14

Good service.

johnm300
4/11/14

Ordered product on Monday and received the order on Friday. I'm from Poland. Great product and service.

jimn17
3/25/14

Ordered product on 20th February. Received a product that I did not order on 8th March. Reported this to them and was told my order will be sent out on 10th March and I am still waiting. I do not believe that they have posted my order to me, therefore I will seek a refund through Paypal.

danielap1
3/13/14

I have purchased a product back in November and spent over £400.They first told me there was a problem with the post office in Spain over Christmas time.

So I understood and wait up to begging of January. After that I have sent many e-mails to Jose and to Antonio asking for the product or my money back. They have sent to me hundreds of mail saying that I would have the product or my money back. It never happened.

Almost four months of stress and I am still waiting! Please check all the reviews and other internet device before you purchase anything from Wilderstore.

I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.No rehabilitee, no trust, no professionalism, nothing could be worse then Wilderstore.

marceloc3
11/26/13

Back in August I bought from them some medication for a friend's dog a made the online payment, paying a premium charge for express delivery. Initially they told me the item was on its way but no tracking code had been provided then they way a replacement item was about to arrived, which never arrived and despite all the promises since September no refund has been issued, over GBP186.

Questions? Get answers from the WilderStore staff and other customers.

WilderStore?