Review of Wildcardtoys

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

zj5
10/3/18

I did a pre-order from this company. They took the money - the items were released - and I got nothing. No messages saying where my stuff was at. Nothing. So I emailed them. The first time I got a personal message telling e that the date for the item had changed. I asked why I didn't get notified. No response. The new date arrived and still nothing. So I emailed them again. This time I got a message that looked like a 5 yr old typed it up. It was a generic message giving instructions on what to do if you wanted to cancel. S I sent a "cancel my order" email. Only to get the exact same generic email. I waited a week. Nothing. 2 weeks - nothing. So Tired of waiting I sent a message to BBB. OH LOOK! They responded. Apparently they "stopped doing pre-orders due to being unable to fill them." Even though they still were offering pre-orders on site. I got my money back and bought the items at a store nearby. DON'T. DO. IT.

Questions? Get answers from the Wildcardtoys staff and other customers.

Wildcardtoys?