Wildbird

Wildbird does not yet have any reviews.

How would you rate Wildbird?

Reviews from Related Businesses

jodeyc
June 21st, 2021
Verified site experience
rolandr46
February 18th, 2021

I accidentally ran into this site's ad. At first I just looked through the catalog with interest. Such things reallt are eye-catching - everything is so attractive and you immediately get the feeling like 'awww, that's so cute I must get it for my little one! Disagree? Wait till that adorable crochete sheep looks you straight in the eyes begging to get it a new home!
THe other advantage is the environmental friendliness and durability of products. Wooden toys, cotton sleepwear, etc.
At first I didn't order anything, I just looked around. After two days I came back and made my first purchase. The service itself is great. Everything is in stock and the order was processed quickly. In reality the things (felted basket, rattles, bottle holder) turned out to be just like on the pics. I'll definitely be back for more!

faithd53
June 10th, 2020

Super adorable and unique clothing at really affordable prices. The owners are also so helpful whenever I reach out to them on instagram.

lornes12
February 12th, 2020

Best service ever! I ordered and the following day my order was delivered! Would recommend it to anyone!

bellea9
July 8th, 2020

Lovely nappy can't wait to use it when baby arrives. Beautiful packaged with quick delivery. Highly recommend

leirev
March 3rd, 2021

It has been my first experience. All products are as expected or better. I only had a problem and they solved very quick and efficiently. I'll buy here again!

yvonner158
November 15th, 2020

My grandson will love it. He's car mad, hopefully it'll make mealtimes more fun. It took a little while to arrive so if you want one for an occasion order early

adamj438
September 24th, 2021

Very cool and very original designs and at a good price, the quality and size are normal. I only bought 2 dresses but I am satisfied with both.

Tip for consumers:

melissal1
March 1st, 2010

They CLAIM that their products are authentic. I bought a Coach purse from their website for my maid of honor. They said they guarantee 100% money back if you are not happy with the product. The purse they eventually sent me from China was a TOTAL fake. Such cheap material and clearly not a Coach purse. I tried to get my money back... after I had to return the purse which cost me over $20 because they wouldnt pay return shipping to China. Anyways, It took a few months to get my money back and the only way I did was by telling them I was filing for a funds reversal at my bank and reporting them if they didnt. All in all... they are selling fake designer good for a lot of money. Stay away!

menziet
September 20th, 2013

Do not order anything online or buy from the baby store. Scammers... do not buy anything you have to assemble... missing parts and they will not get back to you. It is run by a family of scammers!

Be the first to write a review

0 person has requested a review of this site

Questions? Get answers from the Wildbird staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wildbird?

Have a question about Wildbird?