Review of Wiki Chic

Wiki Chic reviews

marymarg
5/15/19

I like that my purchases arrive fast, I do not like that they take so long to arrive, because sometimes I think they will never arrive, so I decided to pay for my order to arrive soon and I arrived at a good time, so continue to provide a good service. .

iraniae
5/14/19

These shoes are very nice, I liked them from the first moment I saw them and the best of all is that they are super comfortable, I really want to buy others, but it will be the next month I decide to visit this store again.

johano9
5/9/19

I like this store because it has many designs of clothes, especially very well made with excellent fabrics and above all with a lot of style. When I buy clothes in this store I am buying something totally different and I like that, buy something new and unique.

germaina
5/6/19

After seeing so many designs, order a very charming coat through the website of the store. I needed to buy clothes for the cold and here I found just what I needed, a coat of good fabric to wear when going out to walk to the mall at night and also look very cute with this garment. I am very happy with my purchase and I also got it fast and the shipping was free.

angelesg5
4/30/19

Andaba buscando vestidos y monos largos para diferentes eventos, y está tienda online tiene unos diseños actuales y super bonitos, sus vestidos largos me tienen enamorada, he realizado varios pedidos y son rápidos en el envío y los modelos san tal cual salen en las fotografías, y los precios son muy competitivos más los descuentos que te hacen, está tienda es ya una se mis favoritas..

ritas165
4/28/19

I went out to buy some new clothes to renew a few blouses that I have in my closet that have already gone a little out of fashion and upon arriving at this store I found that they had a super discount on ladies clothes, so I decided to buy several blouses of different styles and colors. When I left my house I thought I was just going to buy a clothes but it was not like that I brought more than one clothes and besides that I was able to save some money to spend on other things, I will go back to buy, I hope the discounts continue.

jverio
4/24/19

i hope that my review will helps the peoples to judge this site for shopping. because i love this site by there work and they have good services for customers. if you worried to by something from here i just wanna give you suggest to by anything from here without any worry.. they will take care of your order perfectly a

ursulaj4
4/20/19

The staff is very friendly and attentive since you enter the store until you leave the store. The staff makes you feel at home and guide you at all times when you have doubts about the right size and something that I also like is to advise you indicating which clothes you look better with respect to your body and color of skin. Thanks to this professional team I wear a beautiful dress and also very elegant, a dress that I will have available for a special occasion.

thatia
4/20/19

I had a great experience with the store, have beautiful clothes of great quality, I have always been buying here, and I will continue to buy because the site is excellent, my pieces arrived right and super packed, I am loving my pieces, the dresses are many beautiful , the sweaters is of a great quality, I'm loving it.

jens159
4/19/19

I was not going to miss the opportunity to have the free shipping especially to my country that is far away. In this case I bought some very cute lace bras and others that are simple as camisoles to walk in the house without bothering me, I also bought one or two top to play sports, and I will say that the quality is very good , excellent I certainly took a chance and asked for something extra and how was a Jumpsuits to be able to wear my pretty lace brat.

jessyl24
4/18/19

I managed to enter the web page of this store and they believe, I found some shoes similar to those that were damaged and I bought them quickly and best of all, they came to me in time to use them in a very special event for me.

amandaw246
4/18/19

wife dress arrived today and she loves it. customer service was good and we were kept informed . the dress arrived earlier than expected dress.

jarekg2
4/15/19

I ordered two long dresses for my wife. she has been talking about them for a long time so I made her a surprise. The order arrived very quickly. It was according to the description. Size agreed, the colors were more alive than in the picture. Zona really happy so I recommend. Fast cheap and really good quality

ambitac
4/14/19

Scam. They promised to refund my money in February. $127. No news no refund and no acknowledgement of my reminders. They are not letting me complain on their page.

angees1
4/13/19

I purchased two jackets in October. One never came, the other came with holes in it, falling apart and smelling like fish. I was promised a full refund for the one that didn't come, and a partial refund for the defective jacket. It is now 6 months later and I still have not received my refund although I contact them weekly regarding it. I'd say this company is a huge scam!

noemis9
4/11/19

Questo sito è molto attraente e i vestiti sono super chic e alla portata di tutti.
Ci sono molti prodotti belli e alla moda che costano poco e sono per tutte le tasche e portafogli.
La spedizione da me in Italia è stata abbastanza veloce, considerata la distanza :) e il servizio clienti è sempre stato disponibile monitorarla.
Ben fatto, continuate così!

clioc1
4/11/19

I like the fact that I can expand my closet with nice clothes that cost little, make a scene (when I say that I took them online they look at me with suspicion, as if to say: "tell me the truth who you want to fool") and above all I do not see ADDED TO ALL, as happens to me when I take a dress in stores. I suggest it to everyone

abigails53
4/10/19

it is undoubtedly that the dress is so amazing, affordably dress with considerate service.My Husband gave me a website link and discount coupon code and spoke to buy the dress. I've got the dress with the lowest cost I'm so Happy..... recommend this website.

kyliej16
4/7/19

I am going to highschool and wanted a brand new wardrobe to ensure that I become popular. My mom gave me a tight budget, so I was desperate for cool clothes with affordable rates. That is when I found Wiki Chic and I was able to buy an entire new wardrobe.

mariao115
4/7/19

My bodycondress looks like it was made to measure for me! Super sensual! Feel so amaizing and so special

thaliag3
4/7/19

I can always find what I'm looking for in this store! I'm never disappointed with quality or price. This store never disapoint me

mariac493
4/7/19

I'm completely in love with the stamped parts of this store! I feel so sexy in the printed dress I received this week ...

brightonl1
4/4/19

This store is good and they sell quality products. However, i advise you to check for your sizes well before order.

ruthc147
4/4/19

The store doesn't have my size, i had to order something lower hoping it will expand and fit in my shape, but i made a wrong decision. My bad!

soniap42
4/4/19

I gave them the wrong shipping address . All thanks to the customer care help desk who helped me divert the products
The goods came in and am happy

Have not received my dress bishop bohemian Mary Mcfadden 7202 Croydon rd Baltimore Maryland 21207

By Mary M.

By Ambita C.

Questions? Get answers from the Wiki Chic staff and other customers.

Wiki Chic?