Review of Wiki Chic

bethr123
1/30/19

It's been 3 months since I returned items and still no refund
The items are junk...
Will only fit a 7 year old and cheap quality ..
Ever wonder why they don't allow you to leave a comment on there as an Instagram read the reviews here you understand why I stay away from these people they are crooks

maryw599
1/25/19

It has been two months since I have ordered something and I have still not received it. Unbelievable delay and I am not sure if I will ever receive it. Stay away....

jillc57
1/21/19

Great photography. Poor descriptions. They despatch an order in separate parcels. Items can be three weeks apart. Website does not declare if in stock or not. Refunds very slow if at all.

kelleyn10
1/16/19

Horrible Quality! Can't even wear it is so terrible. And I am still waiting on my refund 3 months later. They are the WORST

mitushic
12/30/18

I paid $50 for what was meant to be a linen blouse. They didn't ship anything for a month. I raised a PAYPAL dispute and after i did that they shipped something. When i received it, I saw that it was a really subpar synthetic product. I bought through PayPal thinking i was protected but that's not the case. PayPal didn't really step in or help. I don't what I was thinking buying from these rip-offs!

ev22
12/20/18

This website is a joke.

I waited over 2 months for my item and kept getting told that they could not ship it yet because it was a popular seller. Then I got fed up and asked for a refund. They said they had issued a refund but that it would take up to 20 business days to come through. 50 business days later nothing. I've sent them a number of emails. Surprisingly they respond to all emails and prefusly apologies and asking for more patience. I went along with it for a bit but it's become obvious the refund is not coming. The email responses just keep you hanging on so you don't write them a bad review!!!

Save your money, do not buy from this website!

emmao21
12/18/18

Do not buy from this company!
Products are so poor and there is no clear policy.
On returning them the bill would be £50 to send to China!

mariep127
12/17/18

Never place an order
You will never get a refund
Such fraudulent business should be shut down
Delivery expectation 4-6 weeks

jc720
12/11/18

The photography is completely disconnected from the actual product. The items that shipped were poorly packaged, shipped directly form China (which took 3-4 weeks), and look absolutely nothing like the items that they are featuring in sponsored posts on Instagram and Facebook. The product quality is horrendous, and again, these items are barely recognizable compared to the photos of what they are selling. This is a complete scam. I received the same responses from their 'customer care' team -- can only ship returns to China, no USA address, can't use a major carrier, and the offer to keep them and give them as gifts and we'll give you a $15.00 refund. Do not order from this company (or Mumetaz and several other companies that they are also operating under using the same photography).

Tip for consumers: Don't.

lisap458
12/3/18

The website looks amazing with all the items beautifully presented. When receiving my order of 2 dresses I only received 1 and was not told the other 1 was out of stock. Convenient! The dress I did receive was not as described at all. Wrong material, bad stitching & not 2 size at all. Getting back to them I received a quick reply but not to satisfaction. I might as well kiss goodbye to my £45. Please do not buy from them.

paulad115
11/27/18

This is their answer to my request asking for a refund after receiving really poor quality items almost 2 months later after order:

¨We are glad you got the items, but sincerely sorry for the problem.
According to our Return & Exchange Policy, we accept returns and exchanges within 30 days from the date of package reception and if the products are in new, unused condition with the original packaging.
If you want to send the items back for exchange or refund, the return-shipping fee needs to be afforded by yourself (sorry for we do not offer return label).

Considering the high shipping fee to return them all the way back to our warehouse, will it be possible to give others as gifts and we would like to offer $15 cash coupon (According to our policy, I can only refund you in such amount, please understand) to you as a way to make up for this? It is more convenient for you to use buy other items in our website at any time.
Please advice if it is acceptable~
Two first pictures are of the garments I received. The last one is a picture from their webpage.

jamesb1358
11/16/18

Poor service, atrocious quality, even worse after sales service and refund policy. Avoid the business and its many associate websites.

heatherd193
11/16/18

I ordered 3 dresses and a pair of shoes. They took 6 weeks to get here and when they finally arrived it was the WORST quality. Like worse than Forever 21 quality. Don't waste your time or money. I asked for an address to return my order and USPS is saying it's not a valid address. Typical

natalies173
11/14/18

I ordered four dresses to potentially wear to my daughter's graduation. Having ordered them 6 weeks ago, I was sent a tracking number from China which says that the order does not exist. With ten days to go, I have nothing special to wear. I work full time and now have very little time to find something.

NEVER buy from this website, even though their garments are so lovely. Don't be fooled!!

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED

melinar4
11/3/18

I received items that were damaged. They have spent countered weeks emailing back and fourth and refuse to refund product or supply a shipping label so I can return.

Do not waste your time your better off at forever 21 or hottie. Learn from my mistake.

jessyw13
10/31/18

Actual product do not match picture seen. Product quality sucks. I have requested for non delivered product but waited 2 months already. And always replied same answer from different person. All buyer please help to make authority reports to their country so that they will take action against them

mirah3
10/16/18

I have been waiting for my order for two weeks, asked for refund, but got reply to be patient. I will be following this meter further. I will give them one more day to give me my money back.

catherineb193
10/11/18

Ordered a dress. Eventually received the item which was a terrible fabric ( not cotton/linen as advertised) badly cut and made and a terrible fit. Followed the instructions exactly on their website for a refund. It is a scam. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM WIKICHIC

andreac265
10/5/18

PLEASE DONT WAIST YOUR MONEY! EVERYTHING TAKES MORE THAN A MOTH TO ARRIVE AND IS NOTHING LIKE WHAT YOU SEE ON THE WEBSITE, IT IS A COMPLETE FRAUD!

dorotheev
9/28/18

Ordered a dress 2 MONTHS AGO, still haven't received anything...
My package was apparently shipped out 12 days ago...no news!
No refund was proposed by them...

DO NOT BUY WIKICHIC !

sb312
9/20/18

Bought a dress that looked beautiful in the picture but in reality is just a piece of plastic fabric. Looks nothing like the picture and is a total joke.

anad46
9/8/18

I bought a dress on this website and I received the cheapest dress ever made. It looks like a custom with the worst fabric quality. The description of the dress says that it is made of cotton/linen but what I got looks like fabric/plastic. The website has beautiful pictures of dresses but this a scam just to get your money and send you a homemade dress. The first picture is the supposed dress that they sell but on the other pictures you will see that what I got is not cotton/linen or anything close to it. You can even see through the fabric leaving nothing to imagination. It is also badly sewed. This dress does not worth even $5.

Questions? Get answers from the Wiki Chic staff and other customers.

14 Photos for Wiki Chic