Review of WigsWay.co.uk

WigsWay.co.uk reviews

Room B, 8th Floor, Golden Bear Industrial Centre (Tsuen Wan West), Chai Wan Kok Street, Tsuen Wan
Hong Kong
Tel: 1465487415

19 reviews with 5 stars

richardy15
2/15/16
I have this wig in four colours, they all look lovely and very natural. I can wear these for months on a daily basis and they still look great :) I only ever order from Wigsway as I have been very happy with all my purchases.
nerissam1
2/1/16
Love this wig. Hard to find one that looks natural. I thought the back was thin too but it looks great and I can pull some of my hair thru the webbing if I choose. I get many compliments on my hair. I will be ordering many more in different colors.
bettyd29
1/29/16
I just love the wig I am ordering my third one today. I have 15 wigs and this one is by far my favorite. . All you have to do is turn it upside down and shake it and all the wave and curls are perfect again. love the cut and it is so real looking.
samn38
1/27/16
I purchased this wig in color 14H, and it is by far the best wig I have ever gotten in my entire life! The wig is comfortable, looks completely natural, and my own hair color blends perfectly. I've received so many compliments in the last 24 hours, it's very refreshing! The wig was a little shiny at first, but I used a little dry shampoo and that did the trick to matte it down. I was afraid of going with blonde because I usually have very dark hair, but it looks great!
evelinv
1/12/16
This was my third wig purchased while I'm recovering from breast cancer and is my favorite by far. It is my first wigsway wig and I love it. The wig looks so natural and youthful. My wig looks just like the photo on the website.
andrear53
12/28/15
It's very comfortable and light...the most realistic wig right out of the box. There are just a few issues for me with the fit that make it not quite right...such as the cap needs to be just about a 1/4" longer in the ear tabs...the hair there is very thin which makes it look realistic but it's not covering my own sideburns which are short and blunt...I cannot hide them! The temple area is also off just a bit - because the thinness of the hair isn't hiding the cap enough. On the other hand the style and thinness makes the wig more realistic and comfortable. You just have to try it to see if it works for your head and hairline.
wendya25
12/18/15
Well worth the wait and cost. Out of the box, I loved the color but was a little afraid of the style not being right. But, it looks very much like the photo with a few shakes and finger styling. I wanted pretty, sophisticated, professional and youthful without trying too hard. Got it! The color consultant was very helpful. I can even wear my glasses without pinching or looking matronly! I love this very natural looking style and the color is great. My own hair wouldn't look nearly as nice and polished as this for more than a few hours, if that long. You get what you pay for. I will be back for more styles.
felicitasc
12/11/15
On October 6, 2015, I returned a defective X'mas light which I purchased from LAZADA.. On October 10, 2015, I received a SMS informing me that the refund had been initiated. After almost a month of waiting, I emailed them to ask for the status of the refund. Same day I received email from their Customer Service informing me that said refund was sent to LBC on October 10 but no reference number to claim the refund was given. I sent a followup email on October 24 to ask for the reference no. needed to claim it. and same date I received it. I went to LBC & I was able claim it.

On Nov. 6, 2015, I returned again a pair of earrings because it does not conform with my order. Same problem happened & they sent me the reference number to claim it but unfortunately I was not able to get my refund because according to LBC said ref. no. was already cancelled.. For three consecutive dates (Nov.. 24, 25 & 27) I sent them a followup email but I did not received any reply from them. I decided to sent a folllowup email from the Customer Help but to my dismay, they informed that they have a policy that after a second refund I could not collect it to LBC but in the form of bank deposit. On the list of accredited bank where they can deposit it I had no deposit account with them. Of the P263.03 refund, I will not deposit on their accredited bank. My observation, their Payment and their Remittance Department have no coordination on who will inform the client on said refunds. As this happened to me twice there is a possibility that other clients had the same problem. My question is where do the cancelled cash refund go.. I am a Certified Public Accountant and have encountered so many transaction like these. Pababayaan ko na yong maliit kong refund. What I am after is the principle only

di ko na hahabulin
frederiquem1
9/17/15
Just received the blonde color. took it out the box, put it on, trimmed the bangs a little and good to go! Hair is just right amount, fit is great (I have a big head) and the style/color is great! haven't been this satisfied with a wig in a long time. I have worn them off and on for nearly 45 years. Very natural looking. Amen!
shannonb40
8/28/15
I have been told that this wig is very good looking on me and it is of good quality. I get questions such as: who is your stylist do you wrap your head at night and how often do you get your hair done? When I say it is a wig to stylist I get a look of shock. They are amazed at how good my hair looks. Looking good means feeling good about the way you looks.
barbarah67
8/26/15
This is a very nice wig the fit is great and I can style it in many styles without any product other than a light mist of spray in the front. I have a small head so I am not sure most of the time if the wigs I order will fit well but I have a way of working it out. The wig could have a little more hair on top I like my hair to have a lush look but this worked for me also .I got this color it is just a beautiful color.
pollyy2
8/17/15
After buying four wigsway synthetics each in eight months, It was time to invest in a wig that would last. This wig is simply gorgeous; love it so much my real, short hair may never be seen again. Purchased color 25B and had it professionally layered at my regular salon. Wear it 50 hours a week and every three weeks I wash with a gentle shampoo. Been 3 1/2 months and it still looks great. The inside back tangles and what I can't comb out, I cut off. Am going to buy two more to put away. This wig is a real winner!
bastosj
8/8/15
I have been wearing this wig (buy 2/year) for 4 years now. It's so fantastic and easy to wear. This wig worked out perfectly for me!!! I am a frequent wig wearer. Not because I have lost my hair but mostly cuz I'm a lazy mom of 5 and want to look like I'm handling my hectic life better than I. It is easy to wear and has never moved or fallen off. I do wear the sure grip so it doesn't pinch in to my skin because I cinch that cap in as tight as my spanxs girdle! This feels so comfortable. I love it. I get lots of complements and not everyone knows I wear wigs. Great testament to this wig!
hayleyh3
7/29/15
I have purchased from wigsway 3 times. I have had to wear wigs for 15 years now and this one is one my favorites. The cap is the best fitting I have ever had. This wig is a bit more delicate. It isn't as full on the sides as most wigs so fraying could be more evident more quickly so I handle this wig with a little more care than normal. As a result I have worn each of them for months and they have maintained their look and shape. As long as they produce this wig and it remains fashionable it will be my #1 go to piece. Added benefit: I get lots of compliments. Thank you Wigsway!
danagns
2/28/15
I recently purchased this wig and it is my favorite. I love the cut and how the shorter hair frames my face. It's easy to style and is so natural looking. I always receive compliments whenever I wear it.
terryr31
2/28/15
this is a gorgeous wig had a lot of compliments; great color and not to long. Really looks natural. I found this wig to have issues with the following, it maybe only me but I have purchased 4 so far and its pretty consistent; size (avg.) larger than other average size, and the cap front by ear way too bulky really needs to be reduced makes the sides stick out-use hair pins to keep them down which can be uncomfortable sometimes. . Purchased 4 and will buy again.
sufea
1/27/15
Just received this today and fell in love. Health-wise this past year was rough and it took it's toll on my hair. Putting this wig on helped tremendously. Try it...you will love it too!
serenaj
1/10/15
I bought wigs from wigsway. And I got a very nice wig the fit is great and I can style it in many styles without any product other than a light mist of spray in the front. I have a small head so I am not sure most of the time if the wigs I order will fit well but I have a way of working it out. The wig could have a little more hair on top I like my hair to have a lush look but this worked for me also . I did have to trim the bang slightly in fact I feathered them a bit they look great.I got the color silver stone it is just a beautiful color.
terryt31
12/25/14
This was my first time purchasing a wig online, and I have to say, I was really nervous about it at first. I have a pixie cut that I adore, but some days I wish I had long hair, so I decided to take a chance with this one.
With how low the price is, I wasn't expecting much. I figured it would be hit or miss- either the quality would either be great, or awful. Fortunately, it turned out to be great! It looks like real hair, and the color was true to the picture. It tangles a bit easily, but with some simple care, you should be able to manage it with ease.

I spent almost two months trying to get my refund from this company. Eventually I did. As far as I understand the law or England and Wales where this company say they are based, there has to be something like "misrepresentation " of the product for you to ask for a refund. I would wait and see if "What you ordered is what they deliver." if it is not, colourwise, materialwise etc....you are covered. This company need to be shut down.... They are scammers. I still want to go on LBC radio and tell everyone NOT to deal with them.

By Cynthia G.

I had lots of trouble with them,but Paypal were brilliant. They got all my money back

By liz p.

I agree with Fallon- the wig you receive will be nothing like the one on the website. You will most likely not be offered a refund and they will wear you down in 'customer services'. My advice is, if you paid by credit card is to raise a dispute with them- and the Credit Card provider will take over the stress for you. Good luck! Sharon

By Sharon B.

My complaint is for Wigsbuy they sent me the wrong color small instead of average not the style of hair do, they told me I could not send it back they told me to try to sell it to someone and they sent me back $25.00 and keep the wig I paid $173.00 this company is from China, I wish I could of gotten some info.before buying. The worse part of this is they are still showing wigs so that they can ripe of American. Hear me out get the hell out of our country sell them to your dirty people. Thank you for stealing my money you pigs.

By Carmen S.

They don't have a phone number.

By Stacie U.
Questions? Get answers from the WigsWay.co.uk staff and other customers.

3 Photos for WigsWay.co.uk