Review of WigsWay.co.uk

WigsWay.co.uk reviews

Room B, 8th Floor, Golden Bear Industrial Centre (Tsuen Wan West), Chai Wan Kok Street, Tsuen Wan
Hong Kong
Tel: 1465487415

6 reviews with 3 stars

jeanp26
4/6/15
It looks like a natural part on top. The only downside is that it doesn't last long. A bit too much hair but very very pretty. It is very natural looking. For this much money and the fact that I take good care of it I would think it would last a year. But I probably will buy this again just shell out the extra money to buy more often.
edithp8
2/9/15
This is the second time to buy wig from wigsway. The first time I am so satisfied, the color and style are the same as the picture. And I like it very much. So I buy again, but this time I am a little disappointed. The color is not I expect. So I contact the custom service and tell them my situation. They are so kind, they accept my return requirement. Now for a long time they receive my return wig and refund me full money. I think I will buy again from wigsway.
peggyp12
1/13/15
Although the wig is very pretty, the color I chose had too much shine--in my opinion--to look natural on me. Otherwise, it is a very nice wig. I am exchanging it for another wig (a little longer) in a different color. I love that wigsway lets you exchange for another product with no hassle! I will be a customer for life!
judithm13
12/23/14
It worked for what we needed. I didn't want to spend a lot of money for my son's costume. It definitely looks like a wig for a costume. You will not fool anyone into thinking this is real hair. I was happy for the what I got for the money spent.
tonyh56
12/17/14
I bought a men synthetic wig for myself. Worked good for my costume, a little too much hair and wasn't looking right for what I needed, but fit great and comfortable. Also kept my head nice and warm.I love it.
lilia155
11/7/14
I just received from wigsway.I searching the comments about their shops on Internet.In fact, I think the wig of their store is very good, very suitable for me, and the quality is good, too.

I spent almost two months trying to get my refund from this company. Eventually I did. As far as I understand the law or England and Wales where this company say they are based, there has to be something like "misrepresentation " of the product for you to ask for a refund. I would wait and see if "What you ordered is what they deliver." if it is not, colourwise, materialwise etc....you are covered. This company need to be shut down.... They are scammers. I still want to go on LBC radio and tell everyone NOT to deal with them.

By Cynthia G.

I had lots of trouble with them,but Paypal were brilliant. They got all my money back

By liz p.

I agree with Fallon- the wig you receive will be nothing like the one on the website. You will most likely not be offered a refund and they will wear you down in 'customer services'. My advice is, if you paid by credit card is to raise a dispute with them- and the Credit Card provider will take over the stress for you. Good luck! Sharon

By Sharon B.

My complaint is for Wigsbuy they sent me the wrong color small instead of average not the style of hair do, they told me I could not send it back they told me to try to sell it to someone and they sent me back $25.00 and keep the wig I paid $173.00 this company is from China, I wish I could of gotten some info.before buying. The worse part of this is they are still showing wigs so that they can ripe of American. Hear me out get the hell out of our country sell them to your dirty people. Thank you for stealing my money you pigs.

By Carmen S.

They don't have a phone number.

By Stacie U.
Questions? Get answers from the WigsWay.co.uk staff and other customers.

3 Photos for WigsWay.co.uk