Review of Wig Sis Online

Wig Sis Online reviews

stefaniab5
11/9/18

they are a fraudolent company ! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING!. the wig that they sent me is awful, made in plastic, unwearable. THey offered me to buy another wig spending 65 euros. I believed it was a joke! They tried to steal more money pretending to be sorry about my experience! DONT' DEAL WITH THEM and if you have used paypal contact them to have a refund. PAYPAL has given back my money !

samantaf
8/27/18

This company are dreadful!DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. They are nothing short of con men,they're selling wigs that can be purchased for a quarter of the price from Amazon, and other sites. The awful wig that arrived was red with burgandy strands,terrible.We contacted the company who offered us first a replacement,then a refund of 50 euros,we'd spent the best part of 400 euros..no way! We reported them to everyone,from Facebook,Paypal,Mastercard and the local police. The refund takes months,please do not make the same mistake.

Tip for consumers: REPORT THIS COMPANY TO THE POLICE.

tg66
2/7/18

I purchased a wig from this site without first reading the reviews (my bad!). Problems occurred from the very beginning. The price was shown in Euro however they charged me in CNY (Chinese Yuan). It means I had to pay currency exchange commission that increased the wig price. When I received the wig I was astonished. It didn't remotely look like the picture on their website. Wig hairs seems like they were taken from cheap dolls and shape is far from the one I picked. After all I paid more than onehundred Euro for a real garbage.
This is a disreputable Chinese company that does not have any culture of honesty and product quality. Do not order from this site if you don't want to get scammed by these people. Never again will I order from Wigsisonline.com!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Wig Sis Online staff and other customers.

Wig Sis Online?