Review of WigSalon

WigSalon reviews

1809 1/2 Manhattan Beach Blvd.
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Tel: 800-262-8437
info@wigsalon.com

8 reviews with 5 stars

sandrad78
1/14/17

Having never worn wigs I was already distressed at losing my hair. My aunt recommended this website and I found and ordered a Gabor and a Noriko wig. I had a different shipping addressed than my credit card and Barbara wrote an email to make sure the card was indeed mine. I'm a senior citizen and so appreciated that extra service. The wigs arrived and were just as expected. The color and style were very natural looking and I feel very confident wearing them. Would I buy from this company again - YOU BET.

eunicea3
7/7/16

I have been buying wigs from wigsalon for years. Probably over thirty wigs. Always great service and even though I live in New Zealand, they only take about two or three weeks to arrive. I've never had any problems. I love this site and their gorgeous wigs. Im happy to continue purchasing from them. More than satisfied.

maryt96
11/3/15

i have been ordered from them for many years. I have a favorite brand, style, color but occasionally, I stray. I have never had a problem with the Wig Salom and I have ordered from several others companies over the years as well. Sometimes when you get notice of a "big sale" -- even the brand I wear, the sale price is the normal price I pay. But, having said that, the price is usually cheaper than the other competitor companies even when they are having a big sale. . I have not had a problem nor with customer service.

loril18
6/10/15

I have been ordering wigs for 5-6 years now. Always excellent service and great values
Lori

genies
2/20/14

I have been extremely pleased with this company. Been wearing wigs for many years due to medical condition and have had. toning but excellent customer service and quality wigs at best prices possible!

samanthal11
9/4/13

The carry all my favorite wigs, ship faster & are cheaper than anyone else. Enough said!

katiej7
4/12/13

This site has gorgeous wigs. They have one of the best selections I have found. I am extremely happy with the wig I bought. I cut my hair short, and it is sometimes fun to have a longer look. The wig is very attractive, and it looks very natural.

haileys
1/25/10

they sell very nice wigs in many different colors.

Not an exchange but they won't give refund.

By melissa U.

We deliver exactly what you order. Every time. For over 21 years. Often people post their own subjective view of what they receive. That i s because people OFTEN order wigs they dont like - and dont know until they get it. For that reason, no department store will EVER sell wigs. People often don t notice that until I say it. I suggest you email me personally - diane@wigsalon.com - tell me what you want - we'll go over the color etc .. and we will get it 100% right. Diane

By diane g.

Questions? Get answers from the WigSalon staff and other customers.

WigSalon?