Review of WickerParadise

Tel: 800-894-2537

julier319
Julie R.
5/4/19

Good. It would be nice if I could see multiple fabric selections on same page in order to better coordinate colors.

barbarap159
Barbara P.
4/26/19

So far a very good experience! I only wish that as I selected material for the cushions my choice would appear on the sofa so I could see how the finished product would look.

irenek67
irene K.
4/22/19

Looking to purchase new cushions for my wicker sofa and chairs. One of the fabrics I was considering is not offered in the samples so I chose an alternate.

timothyr113
Timothy R.
4/6/19

Fine experience. Just wish there was a place to ask questions. I was considering the umbrella with built it lights but it seemed (although I would have wanted to clarity) that it needed to be plugged in to a power outlet. I was hoping the lights were solar or battery powered.

thomasc236
Thomas C.
3/29/19

We love the large selection of both sizes and colors. Also the Made in USA is a very important consideration.

doralh
Doral H.
3/29/19

Wonderful. I asked if they could hold delivery until new house is finished and they agreed to. Very happy with them.

janec377
Jane C.
3/26/19

I like the website, but when I called your customer service number, the gentleman I spoke to was not the least bit friendly or helpful. I almost did not place my order based on his attitude.

cyndib28
Cyndi B.
3/17/19

Quick easy navigation. Good pics. Many options. Placed a call to customer service when had some questions and company was super responsive.

gailk85
Gail K.
3/17/19

This is a great place to buy replacement cushions. Honestly the cushions from WickerParadise fit and look better than the original ones from Lloyd Flanders.

dougc75
Doug C.
2/17/19

The dimensions of 31 x 16 x 16 I am guessing are the Exterior Dims. I would have liked to see the interior storage area dims and the overall exterior dims both in product information.

natalief41
Natalie F.
2/11/19

Easy web site for shopping. Lots to choose from considering I was looking for a sawgrass end table. The one I found here is perfect.

katherinea66
katherine a.
2/6/19

Easy asscess to your sight, found this piece at 2 other sites, your price with the dicount and no tax made this a great value

stephenp219
Stephen P.
1/15/19

It was easy, just wish you could see the fabrics on the actual furniture you are ordering replacement cushions for.

cindys466
Cindy S.
1/13/19

Ordered last June and asked for expedited delivery and they came even earlier than expected. They were exactly what I wanted to replace the old cushions. I am happy to have found an outlet to get them from, as the store where the original furniture was purchased does not sell replacement cushions.

beverlyh63
Beverly H.
1/12/19

Placed order on line - easy to fill out information. Called customer
service regarding a couple concerns abt the product and was quickly
connected and concerns addressed.

carolh383
Carol H.
1/3/19

Easy online purchase. Did have question re: cost of throw pillows. Cost if $50 noted but came up as $68 when added to my shopping cart. I did call friendly customer service who indicated it was likely due to sunbrella material chosen. Unfortunately that info was not shown. Customer service adjusting difference in the cost as a credit. Thankful. Good service.

deborahe27
Deborah E.
11/18/18

I found exactly the rattan counter stool I was looking for with a fantastic selection of fabric choices for the seat cushions. The price for 2 stools plus the holiday code discount really helped.

deborahs344
Deborah S.
11/14/18

I'm looking for replacement cushions for an old set of reflections Lloyd Flanders outdoor wicker and this was the website that provided me with what I needed.

debbiej67
Debbie J.
11/11/18

Glad to have free shipping and to know they ship to Iowa.

Everything was perfect!!! Thank you so very much!! Love my purchase!

johnl1176
John L.
10/17/18

So far, so good! Wicker Paradise is very accommodating with customer issues and needs. Quick resolution.

carola106
Carol A.
10/13/18

I i can't rate you higher until I see the product and how everything goes with delivery and if you get the right fabric pattern correct.

kayl91
Kay L.
10/3/18

When I'm looking for a piece of wicker accent furniture, I usually can find what I want on the Wicker Paradise website. This is about the fourth item I've ordered here. Ordering is easy. Prices are good.

cassandras62
Cassandra S.
9/13/18

Overall, service and feedback was excellent. There was delay in shipping and no one informed me about it though I stayed home all day on day it was initially supposed to be delivered. other than that, all went well.

carsonc26
Carson C.
8/20/18

They have been great to work with. My headboard arrived damaged so I opened the box before the delivery truck left and we both took photos and the driver was my witness. It went right back on the truck and back to Paradise Wicker. It took a while but it was replaced. Just make sure that you inspect your items before the delivery truck leaves.

debbiea115
Debbie A.
7/15/18

So far so good! Site offered many fabric options. Sizes of the replacement cushions were clearly stated.

Questions? Get answers from the WickerParadise staff and other customers.

WickerParadise?