Review of WickerParadise

Tel: 800-894-2537

natalief41
Natalie F.
2/11/19

Easy web site for shopping. Lots to choose from considering I was looking for a sawgrass end table. The one I found here is perfect.

katherinea66
katherine a.
2/6/19

Easy asscess to your sight, found this piece at 2 other sites, your price with the dicount and no tax made this a great value

stephenp219
Stephen P.
1/15/19

It was easy, just wish you could see the fabrics on the actual furniture you are ordering replacement cushions for.

cindys466
Cindy S.
1/13/19

Ordered last June and asked for expedited delivery and they came even earlier than expected. They were exactly what I wanted to replace the old cushions. I am happy to have found an outlet to get them from, as the store where the original furniture was purchased does not sell replacement cushions.

beverlyh63
Beverly H.
1/12/19

Placed order on line - easy to fill out information. Called customer
service regarding a couple concerns abt the product and was quickly
connected and concerns addressed.

debbiej67
Debbie J.
1/10/19

Glad to have free shipping and to know they ship to Iowa.

Everything was perfect!!! Thank you so very much!! Love my purchase!

carolh383
Carol H.
1/3/19

Easy online purchase. Did have question re: cost of throw pillows. Cost if $50 noted but came up as $68 when added to my shopping cart. I did call friendly customer service who indicated it was likely due to sunbrella material chosen. Unfortunately that info was not shown. Customer service adjusting difference in the cost as a credit. Thankful. Good service.

johnl1176
John L.
12/16/18

So far, so good! Wicker Paradise is very accommodating with customer issues and needs. Quick resolution.

deborahe27
Deborah E.
11/18/18

I found exactly the rattan counter stool I was looking for with a fantastic selection of fabric choices for the seat cushions. The price for 2 stools plus the holiday code discount really helped.

deborahs344
Deborah S.
11/14/18

I'm looking for replacement cushions for an old set of reflections Lloyd Flanders outdoor wicker and this was the website that provided me with what I needed.

cassandras62
Cassandra S.
11/12/18

Overall, service and feedback was excellent. There was delay in shipping and no one informed me about it though I stayed home all day on day it was initially supposed to be delivered. other than that, all went well.

carsonc26
Carson C.
10/21/18

They have been great to work with. My headboard arrived damaged so I opened the box before the delivery truck left and we both took photos and the driver was my witness. It went right back on the truck and back to Paradise Wicker. It took a while but it was replaced. Just make sure that you inspect your items before the delivery truck leaves.

carola106
Carol A.
10/13/18

I i can't rate you higher until I see the product and how everything goes with delivery and if you get the right fabric pattern correct.

kayl91
Kay L.
10/3/18

When I'm looking for a piece of wicker accent furniture, I usually can find what I want on the Wicker Paradise website. This is about the fourth item I've ordered here. Ordering is easy. Prices are good.

susanp470
Susan P.
9/6/18

I searched online for replacement cushions for the porch furniture we inherited and I was thrilled to find replacements from wickerparadise.com. These are the best prices online for the cushions we needed to replace and the craftsmanship is impeccable!

annem304
Anne M.
8/13/18

I was very pleased with this experience. The availability of the right fabric and cushion style made it simple. The website was very user friendly overall.

deborahu7
Deborah U.
8/11/18

It was impossible to select the fabric on this site. My credit card kept getting rejected which has never happened. It took an inordinate amount of time.

janed328
Jane D.
7/29/18

I found the site quite easy to use. We ordered swatches first and they arrived fast. I understand the need to charge $ for samples, but I think if someone orders almost $2,000 worth of cushions, you should deduct the cost of the samples from the total price of merchandise ordered-it would be a nice gesture and create some goodwill.

williami125
William i.
7/26/18

We have bought many fine pieces of rattan furniture at Wicker Paradise and have always been satisfied with the quality and selection. Shipping time was very prompt!

williamh448
William H.
7/24/18

the cushions are beautiful & comfortable however the back cushion we received is for the Lloyd Flanders Front Porch Chair and is 5 inches too short. we contacted wicker paradise and spoke with Vince. He said thats what they offer and we could send the cushions back or receive a refund of $124.00. My question is
why do you show a photo of the Lloyd Flanders Front Porch Rocker replacement cushions if you don't make them. We sent photos of the cushions on our rockers to Vince. Sincerely, Pat Heck

debbiea115
Debbie A.
7/15/18

So far so good! Site offered many fabric options. Sizes of the replacement cushions were clearly stated.

heatherp146
Heather P.
6/6/18

your fabric swatch images are too small, there is no view my cart button, fabric choices should show on photo when you select it. All of those things would make it easier to select coordination fabrics. Also grouping fabrics together so the shopper knows what fabrics are coordinating would be very helpful.

walterb107
Walter B.
6/3/18

Recev'd my cushions. the color is beautiful and cushions nice and plump. the buttons on the back cushions totally make the cushions. Very happy with this order.

lindal470
Linda L.
6/3/18

You seem to have what I’m looking for. And it’s been very easy to order. I hope I will like my items.

gailw102
Gail W.
5/30/18

The replacement cousions are expensive so I am hoping this is the correct order for these wicker chairs.

Questions? Get answers from the WickerParadise staff and other customers.

WickerParadise?