Review of Wicker.com

service@wicker.com

judya98
judy a.
6/19/18

Had to drill new hole in rocker. Way out of alignment with predrilled hole. UPS said delivery on day and then had to call and came day later than expected.

laurad263
Laura d.
6/18/18

Frustrating finding certain items but the worse was trying to find a gift card or anything indicating it was a gift if its there seems invisible. Then at the checkout does not state delivery date for sure

marciam64
Marcia M.
6/8/18

Was looking for a couch that had the look of days gone by to use on our small back porch to replace 2 chairs. The samples of fabric came quickly and the ordering process was so easy!

valerieg90
Valerie G.
6/4/18

I absolutely love the patio set I received. Beautiful and very nice quality! Looks wonderful and fits perfectly on our front porch. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

ellend58
Ellen D.
6/4/18

I will buy from you again assuming everything is good with the order. Considering I just placed the order and it is a month away from shipping it's too soon to say if I would give you repeat business. The rest of the experience has been great- including conversations with your representatives!

suel128
Sue L.
6/4/18

This is my third purchase, everything has arrived in great condition . Looking forward to the next shipment

shaneyaj
SHANEYA J.
6/3/18

My wicker arrived on time and making arrangements to get it to my home was also good. I purchased wicker furniture for my sunroom and it's perfect. I'm extremely happy with my purchase.

pamp78
pam p.
5/23/18

Insufficient information to provide complete confidence we are buying the right product. Would also like more of an interactive site to display fabric colors on the furniture as selected.

thomaso46
Thomas O.
5/21/18

First rate experience from start to finish; I highly recommend, and would most certainly do business with, these fine folks again.

Thank You!

barryw87
Barry W.
5/17/18

One of the chairs is missing the front aluminum bar that supports the center of the skirt. MFG defect that should have been caught. The wicker has a uneven puckered shape due to the defect.

carola106
Carol A.
5/15/18

This was a very easy shopping experience. If your product proves to be as good as it appears, we will recommend you to friends and consider your company for future purchases.

danielled108
Danielle D.
5/14/18

Thanks to Rebecca's for researching this item for me. She was great.
A true example of customer service.

kathrynm116
Kathryn M.
5/7/18

Amazing service from the start, I sent for fabric swatches that arrived quickly, once the decision was made on colors and the order placed for the cushions they arrived as stated. Everything has been the best experience you could ask for . I would not hesitate to order from this company in the future. Customer service was above and beyond!

catherineb171
Catherine B.
5/5/18

Thank you for the samples and for helping us make our decision :)

The cushion I received was a bit damaged from transit and Wicker took care of the situation to our satisfaction. Will definitely purchase from them again!

pauls697
Paul S.
5/4/18

I would like to have had the opportunity to expedite my order. I need to have it in place by my brightday party on June 1st. Crossed fingers...

hansib1
Hansi B.
5/4/18

I purchased my egg swing chair from Wicker which I'm very happy with. Great quality, super comfy. My only real negative was the length of time it took to get the product. I guess I should be happy though since the price was great and FREE shipping.

sg146
S G.
4/6/18

Needed additional items for our collection. Wasn't sure I would find style again. Wicker.Com had it!! Perfect.

richg53
Rich G.
3/9/18

Cushion slips off easily and will need some sort of non-slip material placed under it. The back is too vertical for lounging comfort.

janei14
Jane i.
12/15/17

I bought 2 of these stools 4 years ago and now need 2 more. Love them! They arrived much sooner than I expected :) Perfect match to the first 2, and the originals held their color and look brand new!

dawnh147
Dawn H.
10/22/17

Have ordered from you before. Extremely happy with service and quality of the patio set we purchased

russellf45
Russell f.
10/12/17

The delivery time was as posted. All products were very well wrapped and protected. The delivery company was professional and courteous and the driver was professional and helpful (and very personable). I am very satisfied with the delivery and product.

lawrencep39
Lawrence P.
10/9/17

So fare so good everything looks good. The only issue is one of the default (tan) pillow covers has a seam coming apart.

catherinee29
Catherine E.
10/3/17

About 2 years ago I made a purchase from you. Best experience ever! I needed something else so here I am once again and I have referred several people.

venusr2
Venus r.
9/21/17

Too difficult to get apx shipping dates. I am looking for a patio set for my second home that I'm not always at. I need more info then can was given.

timm407
Tim M.
9/20/17

The delivery service was bad. An 18 wheeler, with no lift gate parked in the street. The driver came to the door and said he had a pallet for delivery. He said that if I wanted it he would need a razor knife to open the pallet and my help to get the pieces off the truck. The paperwork stated it was to be delivered by a truck with a lift gate. I had to help unload the truck. If I was not home what would he have done? He said if he did have a lift gate, he would have left the pallet at the end of the driveway, by the street, whether I was home or not.

Questions? Get answers from the Wicker.com staff and other customers.

Wicker.com?