This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Wholesalepanda.net

Wholesalepanda.net

Wholesalepanda.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Wholesalepanda.net?

“I ordered a North Face jacket a few weeks before Christmas.....”

Patrice R.
2/1/13

I ordered a North Face jacket a few weeks before Christmas and have not received it nor have I had any response but a few poorly written "Please wait" "on the boat". It's now been almost 2 month and no jacket or tracking. A couple of weeks ago there were fraudulent charges on my credit card. That is the one used to buy from North Face. They even got my username and password for my credit card. I rarely use that credit card so am suspicious that when I gave them my order info with the credit card number online - they hacked it. I have no proof but would bet money on it. Beware Wholesale Panda!

patricer
February 1st, 2013

Beware Wholesale Panda!

Questions? Get answers from the Wholesalepanda.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wholesalepanda.net?

Have a question about Wholesalepanda.net?