Review of WholesalePages

Tel: +1 512 857 1475, +44 (0)700 593 8460
contact@wholesalepages.co.uk

gregoryt9
7/15/14

I understand why their site search is blocked for unregistered users, the results are crap but I only found out after paying All my pleas for a refund have been ignored.

richardb96
5/26/14

Really small list and not worth spending the money. The info is outdated, there are very few sources, most are irrelevant and are all available for free on Google. Personally I have found much better services.

fredb39
4/7/14

WARNING: Site purchases fake reviews from fiverr.com. Lots of broken sites (must have been updated years ago last) and the same results can be found free on Google with a simple keyword + wholesaler search. No wonder they are based in Pakistan!

martinis
2/17/14

This is a really poor site and I discovered today it's a copy of a free directory. Listings are same as Google, lots of middlemen / online shops, prices exclude VAT, fake testimonials from fiverr, no comms from company.

jamies45
10/28/13

Biggest rip off, numbers are fake, prices are fake, dead links, scam suppliers, I could go on... Does NOT refund...

jameso16
10/26/13

This is crap! How can they charge money for it!! Supplier sent me used broken hard drives, because they had a tracking number I was screwed and am now out of pocket!! AVOID!

mariejanej
10/22/13

All and I mean literally all the suppliers can be found free on the first few results pages of Google. The rest are broken links... How to throw money away

parkerk7
10/11/13

I have recently learnt that this list is controlled by some of the worst uk
dropshipping scams. Basically they use it to "recommend" their own rip off services. Talk about a polluted list! Of course I did not get any money returned but you can rest assured I will never stop reporting this sham!

Response from Julie R., WholesalePages Representative
Fake review by fake user as this same can be read on http://www.zorghost.com/wholesalepages.co.uk, added by another fake user!! Shame on your work.
reedc13
10/7/13

I was tempted by the appearance of the site, wished I never joined. Was nearly scammed by 4, yes FOUR "dropshippers" on this very poor list. They wanted more money to see prices, did some googling to find out just how deep the rabbit hole goes. Digged even deeper and discovered a plethora of complaints against them. My advice is to use Google instead, much safer, much larger, much better. I hate these scams!! Might be little money but it's more little money in their pockets for being undeserving. Every little helps ... Money grabbers!

Response from Julie R., WholesalePages Representative
Hi Reed C, Don't you have your own words? Stop adding fake reviews. It can be seen on http://www.talkreviews.co.uk/wholesalepages.co.uk
markr51
8/27/13

I was scammed by this site last month. All prices require the addition of 20% VAT and delivery. I quickly figured out that most of the so called "wholesale" prices are higher than Amazon and eBay prices. There is no way to make money, they are the ones making the money from our fees.

Response from Julie R., WholesalePages Representative
Dear Mark, This fake review has become older, try to add some new fake reviews. Good Luck!
kennyh11
8/19/13
Response from Julie R., WholesalePages Representative
Fake review, It can be seen on other sites with other user names.
medna
8/19/13

It's a dropship middlemen nightmare! Cheap to join, I lost over £3000 due to their false claims. I almost went bankrupt, then fortunately found a much better alternative. Stay away, especially if you are new to selling.

Response from Julie R., WholesalePages Representative
Fake review, It can be seen on other sites with other user names.
juans20
7/23/13

They are totally cheating in terms of prices. After having a heated argument with the supplier I called these idiots for help, and they simply ignored my request saying it was not their obligation to show correct prices nor solve retailer-supplier issues. So, what's the point in being a premium member? The database is also on the very crappy side.

Response from Julie R., WholesalePages Representative
Hi Juan,
So, you are also here with your Fake Review. Can you proof your claim? Definitely NOT! as you are not original. Any ways you are welcome to show your originality and take double amount in returns.
Thanks.
cooley
6/25/13

Why are the sample listings last sold 2 years ago!?!? And why are the prices ex VAT!?! Useless, sorry.

Response from Julie R., WholesalePages Representative
If you are real user of Wholesale Pages then you should know that it is up to date and verified site and prices on it are provided by suppliers and manufacturers.
terryd17
6/7/13

Very terrible service. Definitely not recommended.

Response from Julie R., WholesalePages Representative
Hi,
Can you provide your details with Wholesale Pages? We will investigate your case and definitely compensate you.

Questions? Get answers from the WholesalePages staff and other customers.

WholesalePages?