This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

WholesaleJerseys

WholesaleJerseys

WholesaleJerseys has a consumer rating of 3.4 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WholesaleJerseys also ranks 121st among Jersey sites. The most common issues with WholesaleJerseys are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate WholesaleJerseys?

“jerseys”

ann t.
7/11/15

I just want to tell other people, I find a good site, for jerseys, wholesale site, so the price is very cheap, and they will have a discount for quantity. I got a free jersey, I pay by west union.I like their customer service.

“No Accountability for Damaged Goods”

Jeff K.
5/10/17

DO NOT USE THIS SITE if you want to be taken care of with any kind of customer service. They ship the goods overseas, which they clearly cannot afford, because they cannot afford to have you send it back if there's anything wrong. They ask you to cover the shipping fee of $25. One of the two i ordered was not right, and they said there's nothing they could do to help, unless i pay the shipping fee. BS. There are better sites to use at the same price, and with people that stand up for their goods.

annt27
July 11th, 2015
alicee9
June 4th, 2015
I ordered jerseys some years, this site make me amazing, the jerseys quality is so good, it is the same as website description.
amdal
September 10th, 2015
I bought some nhl jersey in this site, it is so great,the jersey is the same as the site pictures.

Questions? Get answers from the WholesaleJerseys staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WholesaleJerseys?

Have a question about WholesaleJerseys?