WholeFoodsMarket reviews

kim.wynnyckyj@wholefoodsmarket.com

17 reviews with 5 stars

haleyc1
1/25/19

Wholefoods is the only supermarket I shop at. The huge selection of healthy and organic food is superior to none and I know that the food is actually healthy for me and my family. I also find the customer service very good. I definitely recommend Wholefoods for anyone looking for a large selection of organic food.

tonnyj3
10/26/18

Excellent products, especially their dark chocolate choices! Very fast delivery! The products are always delivered undamaged, well packed and in highest quality. The taste is delicious and unique. I like eating healthy products for such a reasonable price. I highly recommend this store!

billb524
10/18/18

Excellent products, fast delivery! The products are always in highest quality and they taste delicious. I like knowing that I am eating healthy products. Great value for money! I highly recommend them.

ericac80
10/10/18

Whole Foods dark chocolate almonds are one of those things you crave every single week! I haven't stopped thinking about them since I moved 3 hours away from Whole Foods! Their other products are great as well, just a little more pricey for the organic/gluten free items... but that's anywhere you go!

ameliar31
9/11/18

Top-notch customer service. The products are a bit overpriced but, for instance, you are sure that you pay for fresh, not genetically modified and organic vegetables. To my mind, it is better to buy less food but of the highest quality.

alexv65
4/12/18

Seems like they are getting a lot of flak for being bought up and I know that they have an impact on local economies but between Ralphs and WF my world is covered. I get my daily stuff at Ralphs and my herbals/GF foods at WF. Until local groceriy outlets upgrade with quality GF choices then I am going to remain a faithful customer to WholeFoods. Thank you!!

jamesw369
11/15/16

Get all my food here
I do not eat meat
So I do not know how that is
But all else in store is super

tammyw35
10/13/16

LOVE ORGANIC & NATURAL PRODUCTS. BEST PLACE EVER

danim27
10/9/16

Love this place. A wide range of good healthy selection. I tend to shop here frequently :=)

suzannem13
5/5/16

Top notch customer service. Yes, overpriced. I appreciate the selection of organic produce along with aesthetic of their stores.

verdellc2
4/6/16

you can get organic foods and be sure this is what you are getting at your grocery store a little high but wroth it

kanjik
1/28/16

Never break expectation of consumer so far. But still need to move in up scale for this store.
I bought one reading glass but temple is tooooo long and I never miss it I got a misproduct purchased.

genem26
11/30/15

Great products, some of them are actually less than at other stores, but overall l quess you get what you pay for.

jenniferf35
5/18/15

They have always been willing to look to see if they had the product I'm looking for over the phone before I get there. Once I'm there, I've always found staff are asking me first if I need assistance before I even have a chance to ask for assistance. All in all good store with good service!

dawnw22
4/24/15

This store has all the nutritional foods you need to have, it is to find and get around.

stephanies71
4/4/15

A little pricey but I love the variety of diverse (good / healthy) foods.

sarag19
12/11/13

Extremely satisfied every time I walk out of Whole Foods. My boyfriend jokes and calls it "whole wallet", which I have to agree, it is a bit spendy. However, I believe you pay for quality and their foods are definitely high quality. I mainly buy essential oils and beauty products, along with deli treats. There is always someone in the beauty isle willing to help me and many have given me really good ideas about creating my own beauty products. Really pleased with their service and products.

Questions? Get answers from the WholeFoodsMarket staff and other customers.

WholeFoodsMarket?