WholeFoodsMarket reviews

kim.wynnyckyj@wholefoodsmarket.com

4 reviews with 1 star

emmar64
4/14/19

I avoid this place. They were giving small samples of some juice. It was good and I asked the price. They said $4. I said was it meant to drink 15 ml increments? The said no. I don't live in a world where I can afford this place. I would hate to stop in for a carrot and end up paying a ton. Needless to say I did get a good deal on probiotics once. You can get the same things at sprouts or Costco. They do not compost or donate their older produces. We see where all the food waste is going. It's stores like Whole Foods and possibly others. If you want to have money for a house, car or anything steer clear and use Walmart. Hate to say it, but this company is worse than Walmart and that is saying a great deal.

instacartsa
8/19/18

RUDE MANAGMENT!!

GO to Freshthyme, Natures Grocers, both nearby or one of the Local coops. For price, selection, MUCH Better Service, and companies that are involved with the community.

RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!!
- Monty Python

ruths94
2/19/18

I sent Whole Foods the following email to customer support at Whole Foods: I purchased a tritip roast from the Wayne Avenue store last week. I prepared the roast and it was inedible. I went to the store today with my receipt and the label from the roast. I am curious why the person in customer service could not just refund my money directly. She had to put weight on the scale to reach the weight of the roast to refund my money. If I had brought the meat back in, the weight would not have been correct anyway. I have never seen such an inefficient way of returning an undesirable product. No other store does this. I am hesitant to purchase meat again from Whole Foods with this silly return policy.

This is the reply that I received. I am incredulous!:
Hello. Thank you for contacting Whole Foods Market. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with returning the meat at the Silver Spirng store. The reason the store needs the meat to be physically weighed is due to the high price of meat making it easy for people to take advantage of the return policy. Please know that we take every complaint seriously to ensure that our customers feel satisfied with their shopping experiences.

I WILL NEVER BUY THE SUCKY MEATS AT WHOLE FOODS AGAIN!

lauram143
1/15/16

No average shopper can afford their prices. Not impressed with their products either.

Good price on probiotics, but I go elsewhere for anything else.

By Emma R.

It's amazon so you decide. It's gettng the traits of amazon.

By Emma R.
Questions? Get answers from the WholeFoodsMarket staff and other customers.

WholeFoodsMarket?