Welogodesigner.co.uk reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

emmaw150
5/3/19

I'm Emma! I was looking for brand design experts to design logo and packaging for my family owned business of hot pepper sauce. After searching in Google, I contacted welogodesigner team to enquire about their services. They helped me to understand the whole process, discussed project goals, budget etc. After filling out their detailed brief, they presented me a set of identities with creative mock-ups and ideas behind each design. The way they presented the report was very impressive. It not only explained the logical idea behind each design and the message they will convey but also how it will look on different print media like business card letterhead etc. I am very happy with the final results and excited to see my brand in the market soon. I must say that the welogodesigner team is very professional, listen, discusses and understand carefully every small details and have superb expertise in their field. Thank you welogodesigner team for this amazing work.

No, they're not a scam. I've used them to design logo and packaging for my hot pepper sauce business. They're a small team but work truly professional. So, if you're looking for experts to design brand identity for your business don't look anywhere just contact them.

By Emma W.
Questions? Get answers from the Welogodesigner.co.uk staff and other customers.

Welogodesigner.co.uk?