Review of WellnessMitra

Tel: 011-45565063
mail@wellnessmitra.com

mohitj3
6/6/16

Wellnessmitra is a fraud company. I took a gold plan after the sales executive from this company called me. He told me all sort of luring services that are offered with this plan. In order to use any service that was part of the gold plan, customer need to call their customer care center or send an email. After I purchased the plan I tried to call their customer case center and in last 5 days I was not able to connect with them even once. Every time when I try to call I got a message saying that "the customer you are trying to reach is currently busy on another call.". I thought of sending an email to the only email ID on their site and to my surprise that email ID is also not correct and my email bounced back as not delivered. So Ultimately you don't have any way to contact them. This is purely a fraud company which is luring customers and looting their hard earned money. I request everyone to stay away from this site and do not entertain their sales guys.
i given 12000 plan for two years but our OPD fee not refund

Tip for consumers: af

rohitj5
2/18/16

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

Questions? Get answers from the WellnessMitra staff and other customers.

WellnessMitra?